Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in times like these  (Read 707 times)
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Sometimes in the effort we found a less enjoyable, in this case the key we kept trying and be patient, because the business would never cheated on the results, of course we wish a price back up, and we wait for it, improve the quality of us

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

another big crash is incoming. Market has stayed without moving for 2 days, and the support value for ETH is right there.

I've been saying this many many times, many people are doing to get rekt. And forget about end of the year. This market is dead. don't believe me? then suffer it.
This market is not dead at the moment. The downside has been anticipated since early 2018. That is a correction, but I do not think that the adjustment will last that long. It has made many people panic about the market. Just calm down and keep the head cool to overcome the market at this time

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
jaymor11

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

There is really nothing we can do about it except to stay calm.so, you just need to be patient and wait for some positive news moments and generally jump up the market, which is sure to come. Always keep your purpose.
mediation

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

All of us are waiting to see bull seasom but a lot of us lost hope to see bull season and left from market so I don't know what will happen.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

in times like these, we suffer, we are in the bear market everyone is getting rekt, everyone is losing hope and someone is already out of the game but this is not the end, even the smallest of light shines upon darkness, stand together and let's ride this bull together.

"we" are not suffering. only the bag holder newbies who don't know how trading works are losing money because they don't know when to buy and when to sell their coins.
things aren't that bad in the market if you are not limiting yourself to only a certain number of coins. the bull market doesn't have to be everywhere it has always been in only a limited number of coins as those get pumped while others are dumping then these coins get dumped while other new coins get pumped and so on.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

I also agree with your suggestion that we should stand together, we should reduce the rate at which we sell because this is making the demand to be low and the lower the demand, the lower the price, we should try to make the demand higher than it is so that the market can recover quick from the bear
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:28:32 AM by Efta321

Yes, I am also not feeling excited anymore, because the first to increase our level of need for merit, I feel it is unfair for those of us who have started everything for a long time, and the second is that I am not excited anymore because the crypto market price is now very sad.

Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

Of course, do not get upset, panic, the crypto-currency market is volatile, so sooner or later everyone will get their profit, you just need patience and wait this period

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

For me, this dip is due to bear market and definitely undergoing correction. People should have to consider that this dips are just part of the crypto market activity and is normally happening in the market. No need for the crypto investors to be alarmed on such situation as this will be back to recovery in a couple of weeks or months to come.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I agree! Let's have a positive opinion about crypto-currencies and bitcoin!

I want the crypto community to grow and people believe in bitcoin!

dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

This is what can happen when the control of the market stay on the hand of few people. Crypto market is being handled by few people with huge wealth. They will do whatever they want. They will move the market upside after lots of people sell their positions. The people who remain on the market will make huge profits after that. Be calm. The market will go up for sure.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

We need to be patient right now rather than losing our cool and making stupid decisions. Cryptos are getting adopted and more good news are coming in regularly which will see many new investors joining in and that may change the future scenario drastically.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

There was buzz back in 2014 when bitcoin exceeded the price of Gold.  There was buzz again in 2017 when bitcoin crested $20K.  It takes a lot to get people talking about bitcoin.  Huge news like China bans or Starbucks adoption isn't really huge anymore.  The price patters.  As long as bitcoin fluctuates between $5K and $10K people won't care to talk about it because it's just more of the same.  $10K is a huge psychological barrier.  If bitcoin can maintain $10K and higher it changes a lot of things and makes all sorts of things in crypto more profitable. 

The energy level in crypto markets when bitcoin is $10K or higher is just undeniable.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

In my opinion, the market is moving towards some losses, but this situation will improve very quickly. I think the market will turn around once. At one time it could run bull.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

I think this is quite normal as cryptocurrency's nature is being volatile and we van do nothing but to wait and soon the price will increase.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

Dont loose hope and patience now. Good times are coming. It is very normal that in a time of the year the price goes down and then again the price will increase dont worry.
1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

in times like these, we suffer, we are in the bear market everyone is getting rekt, everyone is losing hope and someone is already out of the game but this is not the end, even the smallest of light shines upon darkness, stand together and let's ride this bull together.
Now is a difficult time. But this is normal in the electronic money world. We should keep calm waiting for prices to rise again.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Yeah keeping patience is the best thing to do in a bearish market. We can hope for better tomorrow. I think we will see a bullish market in the beginning of 2019.
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

This is a difficult time for all of us, but do not panic, just keep calm, the school will increase in the next 1.2 months.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

now it is time for patience. only with patience we can have success. im waiting for the bottom and then try to buy cheap. believe what better you can not do at the moment anyway. it will eventually get better someday.
This is we need patience in the market in times of bearish trend. We suffer for more months now so hopefully bullish could start soonest. Losing hope will lose your money when you had an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: