Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in times like these  (Read 707 times)
electrobit8024

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

Those who are leaving market after seeing the bear marker, i think they came here for short time investment. Otherwise they would hold from my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

As for me, patience is the key in a time like this. I keep on believing the market will normalize again and everybody will smile in the Crypto space. There would be light at the end of the tunnel!
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

In the time when the exchange rate is continuously decreasing as of today, will challenge the psychology of many investors. If not enough calm and patience, will quickly lose money and sell all the cryptos they own. But they will regret when the end of the year the market rate will recover.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

In times like this, it is better to have a job and stop worrying about investments because if you have a source of income and not just in crypto it will lessen the tension with you and your investments. That way you can get a hold on to your investments.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

In times like this,  we should be more optimistic in the future.  Cryptocurrency is just starting to bloom,  there will be a time that it will be more recognize in the world of investment and many people will be more interested to join the hype, and market will be healthy again.  We just need to be more relax and be patient  and hold what we have. Be a positive thinker and don't try to do stupid decisions.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

in times like these, we suffer, we are in the bear market everyone is getting rekt, everyone is losing hope and someone is already out of the game but this is not the end, even the smallest of light shines upon darkness, stand together and let's ride this bull together.
Suffering is always been part of a very volatile market yet this isn't a thing that always give out happy moments which most investors do see out profits.Sooner or later there would be always a time that we would see
a dump market which do gives out stress and frustrations on investors side. Its up to ourselves on how we do handle such stress and problems that's why people do end up into different scenario. Some do able to withstand and some do tend to quit because of losing much and some just tend to hold for long term.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

I think many people are doing a long-term investment in the market. They know very well that fluctuations are common in crypto world. They will wait for the bull run.
somelink

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

We are all losing money, but in my opinion the key is patience. Believe in the future.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

when every the market price fall the immediate impact falls upon the investors so in these kind of market situation users need to be more patient and wise to handle the market properly , otherwise their suffer will be increased
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

We have nothing to do now except keeping patience. We need to be calm and wait for the moment. The market will rise again.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Crypto market is all about having patience the market is very much volatile and the market is in bad condition now. The market will rise again but we will need to have patience.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

No one should lose hope. Ups and downs will always be in this market. So we have to sit tight and wait for the moment of glory. It is in near future I hope.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

There's nothing we can do right now other than waiting for the market to become bullish again, which can caused by some good news and external factors like ETF getting approved or big investors coming in or internal factors like miners starting to mine again.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Well wait in these times of trouble and have some patience. Stick to the plan of Hodling and purchase some coins at low price and then when the time arrives, make the most out of it. All you need is a little experience, patience and decision making power. And you could be a billionaire.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

even though the present situation looks difficult, but we must believe it is not always bad. if we are smart to take advantage of the market situation will definitely get results. just have to be patient waiting for the right time, Wink

spcae to rent
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

in times like these, we suffer, we are in the bear market everyone is getting rekt, everyone is losing hope and someone is already out of the game but this is not the end, even the smallest of light shines upon darkness, stand together and let's ride this bull together.

Nothing will help to return the bull mood to the market, it happens on its own! Just wait and don't worry, the market will rise, maybe in 6 months or 12 months. Use the falling market for the purchase of coins!

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

I am not suffering but I will admit that things are way harder than they were in the past, the current market conditions are killing many new projects and it is likely that many coins that were created in the recent months are going to fail since there is not interest in those coins since the eyes of everyone are focused bitcoin, the real issue is if people have the strength to hold that long since many people already leaved the market and many are thinking of doing the same.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

there is always hope to keep us through these difficult times in cryptos. just a little more patience and everyone will smile again
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

ETF approval got delayed so this is a better thing to watch on rather than watching a suspense movie.

I've suffering before with moments like these but I'm used to it now and I don't want to be worrying much like those people that are already out. There's no more hope for them unless they learn the lesson that they have to stay and have plans of long term holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Whales are doing such a good job but they will not make me sell my best coins because i will hodl next 10 years. I am sure this will be part of our future in next 10 years so just HODL and dont panic.relax and forget about crypto until bullrun comes back
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: