Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in NEX?  (Read 311 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

Is this the neonexchange? projects like this became popular, building their own token with their exchange.

I'm not into ICOs but this is my say, if you really are a potential investor to that ICO DYOR as always. The opinions are divided in the forum and at the very end you're words and decision will be the final path to follow.
I think nex will be helpful for Investors  and it will be very profitable. Because it is made with advanced technology. Its IOC growth rate is very good.
I hear this usually for each ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreammoney710

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

I think it should be your own opinion. In this cryptomarket, the best decision is own decision. But if you wanna know review i will say their review is good. But i will suggest you to check it by yourself.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:16:50 AM

What I've read about them is they are going to be one of the first fully decentralize exchange with their own fuel token to support cross platform exchange of coins and tokens.
That would be a huge achievement. Though you look at the hyped kyber network and progress but on my personal experience, NEX have done a lot more exercise already than what kyber is doing now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

alexout

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

I only can say TEA coin it is old and good coin, price now is very low, you can buy for only 3-10 sat now and sell 100-200 sat after i think maximum month.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

NEX is new but it has already gain a good position in the market but still people are more dependable toward the ICO and they feel safe to deal with it so it will be better if you analyzed the whole market before taking any decisions
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

This is your decision but I will suggest that think twice before investing any new project. Make sure that you have investment in some reputed and reliable project. Moreover you can invest in this if you want.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

The pre-sale is finally open for investors? Neon exchange is very hyped so it should be a good investment if you invest in a right time and you get tokens for the best price Smiley.

Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

NEX came up with a payment service that enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS as part of their algorithm, which is a really solid concept. The team looks very strong to me and the community is also growin recently. It looks like safe to invest for you.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

For me, if i have some money to invest i will invest my money on ethereum than i invest on NEX, because ethereum is preferable for long term investment for me.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Great project with big expectations, there was so hard to get there, but if your account is accepted, probably you should get there (not financial advise). All famous cryptobloggers and communities are waiting for NEX, just check project ratings.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Nex is a very good project to invest in as they have a good team with a nice idea
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

If you managed to get an allocation for it I would definitely go for it. Its the only ICO right now in which I plan to invest in these turbulent times. If you lock your tokens it will also pay dividends, so this is a big plus as well.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

NEX is an average rated ICO by the review giants, as I came to know by researching about it. But it looks interesting. I think you should look every inch of it to make your decision firm whether it fills all of your expectation regarding your condition or no.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

So far, NEX's concept looks very good to me. The team behind their project are also well known and just checked their community size which is huge. Looks like a promising project to me but it is advisable that you should do a research for yourself too before investing.

This is an ICO built on NEO, which is kind of exciting itself, the team is very serious, but the idea of making a crypto exchange is very plain and can be seen a lot. I also saw a video on youtube that the ICO was expected to get lauched during April, so it feels like they are behind the schedule, even though their roadmap doesn't state any dates. Basically, the team is the best this project has and people just invest relying on it, but I am not so sure it's enough to succeed. I would keep this ICO in mind when tokens appear on the exchanges, but I wouldn't risk investing right now.
IOO, which was built by Neo I think it will definitely have a good future, I believe that in the future this coin will have the potential. but it's true what you say is better to invest when it is entered on the exchange rather than taking a big risk for investment from now.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Hello guys, I would like to invest in NEX when the ICO is ready. What do you think about this project??

Good project and concept i also have searched this ico but it is my bad kyc date was passed and i cannot apply for kyc. but if you have passed the kyc then go for it don't invest more than you can afford to lose crypto investments are pretty much risky

SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

Hello guys, I would like to invest in NEX when the ICO is ready. What do you think about this project??

I think you better invest when pre sell, or sell, because it has a lot of bonuses compared to your investment after the ICO. Pre Sale prices are also cheaper.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

what is nex ? just heard about this from you
is this token already tradeable in the market or an ICO project ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

First of all, you need t have the proper information on NEX. It does ensure a fast and secure transaction of the coins. And right now, security is the ultimate goal for us. So, going for NEX does seem like a good option.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

in my opinion, it will be a good investment. as the boys checked long on the market. and have proven themselves with good hand.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Nex is a strong blockchain that improves other pioneering cryptocurrency nex is here to assist other cryptocurrency I really think this project is a very nice innovation I would be good to invest but that is after you have done your own research
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: