Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in NEX?  (Read 319 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Hello guys, I would like to invest in NEX when the ICO is ready. What do you think about this project??
I think in the current situation I will only play with short term trading.
because it is more fun to get a profit per day, rather than having to hold and wait too long.
I only play on Trx and ether.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

It is mostly hype right now tbh. I hope to those that are able to join the ICO that they are able to make a healthy profit, but I wouldn't be surprised if NEX follows similar patterns as many other (very viable) projects. I sure hope NEX will becoming very successful, simply for the sake of an even better and more promising NEO Smiley
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Where are they at now?
Not many news around.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Yes you should. The NEX ICO signifies a massive step forward in the development of the NEO Smart Economy. The introduction of NEO based trading pairs, improved wallet function, ICO launch platform and decentralized banking all represent a significant milestone in the development of the crypto space as a whole.
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

NEX aims to create a decentralized exchange supporting NEM-5 tokens, what is a significant step to develop NEO Smart Economy. NEX has an all-star team from City of Zion. They have already launched their Alpha which will be used in ICO for crowdfunding. According to their roadmap, NEX will have fully working product to the end of the year with cross-chain support for trading BTC, LTC, and RPX on the platform.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

Another facet of this scenario is that security tokens in the not do distant future will be a big oppurtunity similar to how securities are sold post ICO currently. The problem, most specifically for NEX, if we are talking centralized exchange listings/Moon Lambos(haha) is the security token infastructure is not set up yet IE Polymath etc but i think we are close.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

NEX is a good project, but I think they're a little bit late. Switcheo is pretty promising, they're constantly working and making the exchange better. Also switcheo will support ERC-20 tokens as well in Q3 2018 as I remember. So... I was very bullish on Nex, but in this bear market plus Switcheo, not sure anymore.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Hello guys, I would like to invest in NEX when the ICO is ready. What do you think about this project??

I never heard of that ICO, but if you really want to invest in it and not sure if it is worth it then you should try to do research and see through it some more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: