Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 04:24:17 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】⭐ Mit-ra ICO 🔴  (Read 898 times)
Adamk04 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

How are you using blockchain here?
We use Ai-Mit an intelligence software based on blockchain for analyzing water quality. You can read more on mit-ra.com
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

What exactly you are doing with the water? Just filter it well?
We use Blockchain technology to process and analyze the water type, as well as to analyze the percentage of addition of the substances and minerals needed for each type of water. So, we can produce water in the world with a high level of quality and consistency, according to ISO14046:2014 standard. detected by artificial intelligence based on SQR-AI02 and this information will be instantaneously analyzed on the Blockchain network. For more info check out mit-ra.com
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

When you're going to launch? I see that you already work in github.
We are programming on a pilot version. you will see best of futures very soon! Smiley
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

It's no surprise we are concerned about water. It's been a subject of many conflicts forever. And it's a lucrative investment.
Do not doubt that's one of the most profitable business.
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

What is your goal? Providong an access to drinking water all over the world? 14 stations wouldn't be enough, I guess.
Of course it should grow more and more but our short term goal is 14 sites in countries with water crisis and drought problem.
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

everybody drinks, there will be huge profuts, right.
everybody need it. Unfortunately water crisis is growing up and fortunately Mit-ra is growing faster. Smiley
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

Do you plan to launch this product nationwide? Will it be discounted when it launches?
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

Do you plan to launch this product nationwide? Will it be discounted when it launches?
Of course it will be international. These stations are only our short term goal. we promise and guaranteed that our service will be one of the cheapest services in the world.
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

This ICO has been promoted in the new ICO group, good luck team!
Join us and you will be notified
- About the new ICO
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Discussion of new projects
- Bounty and airdrops of projects
- We are in a disc at https://discord.gg/Z9XcsQQ
- Telegrams https://t.me/icoguard

Thanks for your support. Smiley
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I am actually supportive of the development of this project, but I am a little disappointed because the conservation was developed by a large company not the result of community initiatives so I think this has been capitalized and money will not flow to the small community and finally there is no concept of equality
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

I am actually supportive of the development of this project, but I am a little disappointed because the conservation was developed by a large company not the result of community initiatives so I think this has been capitalized and money will not flow to the small community and finally there is no concept of equality
Think about that all communities can enjoy healthy fresh water. Do you think this is not an equality concept?
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Unfortunately, the pre-sale of the project is not very successful   Undecided And this is very surprising, because the amount of soft cap and hard cap you have a real, 1 and 4 million dollars .. I hope that large investors will pay attention to the project and will help to collect the necessary amount of funds!
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Unfortunately, the pre-sale of the project is not very successful   Undecided And this is very surprising, because the amount of soft cap and hard cap you have a real, 1 and 4 million dollars .. I hope that large investors will pay attention to the project and will help to collect the necessary amount of funds!
You right, We have some problems in website UI and registration panel that have solved. Now everything will be changed.
Globality

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

Hey,

I'm trying to find out a little more about the team, all the links on the site are leading to the main of the social - How can I see the history of the team and their social?

Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Hey,

I'm trying to find out a little more about the team, all the links on the site are leading to the main of the social - How can I see the history of the team and their social?

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

Clean water already became a big issues in several countries.
Some area in this wold having hard time finding clean water, but Mit-ra tried to provide a way to makes the availability of clean water easier.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

a pretty good project, all this time I've only seen the ico project with the concept of water. if you look at the global conditions if the project is running it should be able to have a good concept for the future

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Clean water already became a big issues in several countries.
Some area in this wold having hard time finding clean water, but Mit-ra tried to provide a way to makes the availability of clean water easier.
A brief discussion of Mit-ra Industries. Thanks for your support. Smiley
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

a pretty good project, all this time I've only seen the ico project with the concept of water. if you look at the global conditions if the project is running it should be able to have a good concept for the future
We appreciate your support. Smiley
Adamk04 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Do you have a prototype?
We run the project on pilot mode. You can read here for more info.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: