Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 03:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canaan Creative will launch a TV capable of mining Bitcoin  (Read 115 times)
Brazio (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Canaan Creative, the world's second largest maker of Bitcoin mining software (BTC), has launched what it claims is the "first" BTC mining television, according to the South China Morning Post (SCMP) on August 2. .

Dubbed "AvalonMiner Inside," the device has a processing power of 2.8 billion hashes per second and is reportedly powered by artificial intelligence (AI), in addition to being able to receive voice commands. In contrast, the most powerful mining platform in Canaan can process 11 trillion hashes per second, says SCMP.

The device also calculates Bitcoin's fluctuating rate of mining profitability in real time, writes SCMP, and allows users to purchase entertainment content or other products on the Canaan platform using the crypto they have mined.

While the new device is reportedly the first in a series of household appliances related to blockchain that the company plans to launch, some viewers of the cryptosphere have expressed skepticism about the new product.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow @Braziocoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

Want to BUY BRAZIO COIN? Check out Braz.io for more info.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

What is this sh*tcoin at the bottom of your post? Cheesy They want you to mine bitcoin using their television and spend your mined coins to buy their content? That's just stupid, No one would buy a television which would consume a lot of electricity, They'd pay more than what they could mine. It's just not feasible to mine bitcoin with a TV. I have heard that people are manufacturing other home appliances to do the mining but I don't know if any of them could really be as efficient as the real bitcoin miners. One thing they're good at is to use them to heat your place but the noise they make will make your life like a living hell Cheesy
What can they offer to keep the TV cool enough during the mining process? You have posted this to advertise your coin, I don't like it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

Canaan Creative, the world's second largest maker of Bitcoin mining software (BTC), has launched what it claims is the "first" BTC mining television, according to the South China Morning Post (SCMP) on August 2. .

Dubbed "AvalonMiner Inside," the device has a processing power of 2.8 billion hashes per second and is reportedly powered by artificial intelligence (AI), in addition to being able to receive voice commands. In contrast, the most powerful mining platform in Canaan can process 11 trillion hashes per second, says SCMP.

The device also calculates Bitcoin's fluctuating rate of mining profitability in real time, writes SCMP, and allows users to purchase entertainment content or other products on the Canaan platform using the crypto they have mined.

While the new device is reportedly the first in a series of household appliances related to blockchain that the company plans to launch, some viewers of the cryptosphere have expressed skepticism about the new product.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow @Braziocoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

From all these news around, I come up with one conclusion that now more and more countries are trying to get be into the bitcoin and they are also trying to popularise bitcoin as much as possible and this is not only for countries but many large big companies are also doing same as I think they are finding their profit in bitcoin as I heard that BMW car company is accepting bitcoin and this is very very good news that south China is planning to come up with a bitcoin miner television .
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 868
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

It's a joke right? Even an asic miner has negative roi for regular miners. Now a tv with only 2.8 gigashash will mine Bitcoin? Will you enjoy watching when there's a grinding sound and sweat yourself to your underpants?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: