Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins in August?  (Read 948 times)
Fancybtc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

What do you expect... as I engage in market price manipulation and I can see coins price keep falling. I keep thinking  the best coins in August
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

if I think Altcoin is the best in August, it is XRP because it only experienced a 4% price reduction if it is not wrong. and the price is always stable even now it only costs 1.4%
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

You cannot really ask a question like this 'cause the cryptomarket is really unpredictable. A coin that is worth nothing today can 10x or more tomorrow with now real reason. And a coin that has held its value just drops like 60% with no valid reason.

But I think Top100 coins will not do badly but also will not surprise us.

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

the best coin in August is XLM is a promising coin that have good future it has good volume
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:58 PM

What do you expect... as I engage in market price manipulation and I can see coins price keep falling. I keep thinking  the best coins in August

I think that the ETC will show good growth in August, due to good news. As a result of the addition to the coinbase, the price only rose today by 16%. I think there will be more.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

I think you should go with the big coins, just pick the ever solid btc, eth, xrp and etc, all of them are at a botyom level and you know in long term perspective they will grow big for sure.

_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

The situation on the crypto currency market is very unstable now, so the best coins for investing in August will be Ethereum or Bitcoin. Having invested in this coin, you are unlikely to lose your money.
Bimaab

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

The most stable crypto until the moment is Ethereum, so, bitcoin or Ethereum will be the best in August. For the rest the cryptocurrency market is not stable for the moment.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

In my opinion, ETC can be a good investment, as Coinbase will be listing ETC  on 7th August as 14% hike can be seen from today's announcement,
and its price can go much higher after trading starts on Coinbase.
Other coins that might perform well can be.
XRP, ADA, DOGE, and LOOM.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

I'm very much looking forward to XAYA, whose main sale launches in late August. They've already launched the mainnet (it'd a custom blockchain for gaming) and their first game will also be published prior to the coin sale.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

The most stable cryptographic so far is Ethereum, so I think bitcoin or Ethereum will be the best in August.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

Bitcoin, NEO, ETH think they are. Recently, all the talk only about them.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

I think the best coins now in august is ethereum and bitcoin, as of today its increasing in 4 percent their price
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

In my opinion BTC and ETH. they have increased in late August.
Other coins that might perform well can be XRP, BCH, EOS, NANO
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

As the market continues in bearish trend with the fall of all prices then I think the best coins to invests are those good quality coins which we know that has strong buy supports and this are bitcoin, ethereum, EOS as this can easily bounce back once the market recovers.
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

I didn't see many good coins this month. In fact, this month all crypto have experienced a decline and that makes all holders have to be patient waiting longer because the price is not appropriate.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

At the moment every coin is available.at very cheap price and we still do not know if this is the ultimate bottom or not but i will still pick some solid coins from these prices, secondly some recent icos that have good projects are also way down and it is good opportunity to accumulate them for huge profit in next bull season, some of them are foxt, xyo network and localcoinswap, brickblock is also good.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

I often watch Suppoman on YouTube and he named the best coins of this month (Ontology, Fusion, NEO, and so on). I would add to this list Wanchain and EOS
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

For me, EOS and Stellar will be the most potential coins in August. Their graphs indicate positive movements towards the end of this month. Just keep watching on these coins. I suggest them for you.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

I will pick distributed Credit Chain and Counting house i guess. They performed better than i expected in this bear season. Dont forget to invest in the old boys Neo and Ethereum

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: