Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking to borrow US$100k for Forex trading with 5% LLC Share as Collateral  (Read 7054 times)
Extremes (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

Hello,

I am seeking to borrow US$100K against 5% LLC (Limited Liability Company) private share (membership) as collateral.

Our area of business is automated Forex trading using own robots developed during five years period effective 2008.

50% of the money (US$50K) will be used to cover our five years expenses in developing the robots, while 50% (US$50K) will be set aside as permanent trading capital.

Investor (company member) shall earn 1% fixed monthly return from US$100K + 40% of net monthly trading profit on US$50K. Investor (company member) shall additionally share from profits to be generated from trading capitals of outside (ordinary) investors.

Our automated Forex trading system is capable of making 50% on average monthly.

If you can invest, please reply to this message for further details available.

Thanks.

Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:30:24 PM

I think you will be so successful I would like to please lend you $500k.

Please give me your Bitcoin deposit address.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

You will not even get 1k with a brand new account.
Sorry

Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

I think you will be so successful I would like to please lend you $500k.

Please give me your Bitcoin deposit address.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hello,

Regrettably I have the impression that you are joking with your offer.

We are not joking. Please PM me so that I can give you the link where you can see/assess our demo investment performance.
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:52:53 PM

Someone just asked this question:

"If you already have a demo going, why are you going to need five years of development?"

I saw this question by email alert but cannot find it here!

May I clarify that we have fully completed development of our robots. We started the project in 2008 and completed it by Dec 2013. Now our robots are fully ready for trading real Forex investments. The demo investment am talking about was started in early Jan 2014 and is being run by our robots to demonstrate how they can trade all 12 Forex majors in real Forex investment. Regrettably, I do not want to post the link to our Trade Explorer here, so that it may not be considered as advertisement.

Thanks for your understanding.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 09:55:10 PM

Someone just asked this question:

"If you already have a demo going, why are you going to need five years of development?"

I saw this question by email alert but cannot find it here!

May I clarify that we have fully completed development of our robots. We started the project in 2008 and completed it by Dec 2013. Now our robots are fully ready for trading real Forex investments. The demo investment am talking about was started in early Jan 2014 and is being run by our robots to demonstrate how they can trade all 12 Forex majors in real Forex investment. Regrettably, I do not want to post the link to our Trade Explorer here, so that it may not be considered as advertisement.

Thanks for your understanding.

I was the one who posted that question.  Then I re-read your post and understood the development was complete, so I deleted my post.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

I was the one who posted that question.  Then I re-read your post and understood the development was complete, so I deleted my post.   Wink

Thank you for clarifying.
invisiblefriend

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:29:47 PM

send me info plz
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

Do you need a loan? If so, please contact us with the following information
fill out the information in the application below:

Name: ........................
Contact address: ..................
Phone: ............................
The loan amount required: ............
Monthly income ................
Term of the loan: ....................
Sex: ..............................
E-mail: investment4loan@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Please take off your scam from here.
I have talked several times to your type.
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:14:06 AM

send me info plz

What info do you need?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:40:59 AM

Sincerely,

LOL.  Why do you need to know the "sex" (aka Gender)?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:27:23 AM

Sincerely,

LOL.  Why do you need to know the "sex" (aka Gender)?

This was my question too! I was like "sex? Yes, please!"

Especially with where it's located. Not below name, but right after "Term of the loan." I assume sex should also be included as one of the "terms!"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:02:21 AM

Dear Reader,

Please be informed that we need BROKERS (worldwide) who can bring us investors.

We pledge to pay out 10% of monthly net trading profit to each BROKER from the monthly profit that we make per investment.

The simple maths are:

If you introduce an investor who invests - for instance - US$10K as an outside (non company member) investor, we shall trade all the money in Forex. At average monthly trading profit of 50%, we shall gain US$5K monthly. From the US$5K we shall pay you 10% = US$500.00; 60% (US$3K) to investor, and keep 30% (US$1.5K) for our company.

If a BROKER introduces an investor who can invest US$100K or more, then please do the simple maths to see what you can be making monthly.

If you wish to see our demo Forex investment, please send PM.

Thanks.

bittyweb

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

Mate, no one here investing that huge amount without collateral.

So, its just time of waste asking for here.

You need to try local companies, thats better.

Seriously, does anyone send $500k online? You got me?
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:11:41 PM

Hi,

Firstly, we need US$100K maximum.

Secondly, we are offering 5% LLC private share (membership) as collateral.

The guy who talked above about US$500K is kidding, although Angel Investors can invest millions "online" on favored projects without seeing anybody.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

Hi,

The guy who talked above about US$500K is kidding, although Angel Investors can invest millions "online" on favored projects without seeing anybody.

Angel Investors know who they are dealing with. They know the names and addresses of the businesses. They know who runs and works for the business. They know what the business does, have a full business plan backing it (along with all proper research), and deal with pretty strict processes on investments. Your last comment leads me to believe you have absolutely no idea how the real business world works, and that in itself (especially when you are looking for investors) is a huge red flag. If you're going to run a business, do it right. Don't read a term like "investor" and try to mold it to fit what you want; it's really not that simple and there is a lot of regulation behind it.

"But wait, I already told you that you're investing 5% in an LLC!" Oh, great. I'll go throw $5,000,000 at "a company" while I'm at it. I don't need to know the name of it or what its business plan is. I just like throwing money at random people and random companies for random reasons. FUN!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:03:35 PM

Hi,

Angel Investors know who they are dealing with. They know the names and addresses of the businesses. They know who runs and works for the business. They know what the business does, have a full business plan backing it (along with all proper research), and deal with pretty strict processes on investments. Your last comment leads me to believe you have absolutely no idea how the real business world works, and that in itself (especially when you are looking for investors) is a huge red flag. If you're going to run a business, do it right. Don't read a term like "investor" and try to mold it to fit what you want; it's really not that simple and there is a lot of regulation behind it.

"But wait, I already told you that you're investing 5% in an LLC!" Oh, great. I'll go throw $5,000,000 at "a company" while I'm at it. I don't need to know the name of it or what its business plan is. I just like throwing money at random people and random companies for random reasons. FUN!

Hello, please get us right:

We do not believe in "easy things" or "easy investors".

It is generally difficult to find investors, and we understand that very well.

The truth is: only investors who understand what "currency trading" is all about will listen to us.

All other investors want to build factories, etc., etc.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:09:32 PM

Hi,

The truth is: only investors who understand what "currency trading" is all about will listen to us.

Factories hold collateral. If the business tanks, you get back at least some of what you put into it.

What you're asking for is a collateral-free loan. I wouldn't even *talk* to any investors I know about this, because the idea behind what you're looking for is so ridiculously asinine. I'd honestly have an easier time talking them into (and doing myself) simply going down the street and handing out thousands of dollars to random people. I'd get the same return from my investment that I'll probably get here, but at least then I'd be helping people.

Extremes (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:33:37 PM

Hi,

Factories hold collateral. If the business tanks, you get back at least some of what you put into it.

What you're asking for is a collateral-free loan. I wouldn't even *talk* to any investors I know about this, because the idea behind what you're looking for is so ridiculously asinine. I'd honestly have an easier time talking them into (and doing myself) simply going down the street and handing out thousands of dollars to random people. I'd get the same return from my investment that I'll probably get here, but at least then I'd be helping people.

Don't give yourself any headaches.
There are investors who know the value of our offer.
One has already placed a US$50K today.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

Don't give yourself any headaches.
There are investors who know the value of our offer.
One has already placed a US$50K today.

I call BS

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: