Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]VestxCoin Pcn Airdrop  (Read 21586 times)
VestxCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

A scammer like breck nevers have the cheek to shit on other's project? Don't shit on others when you are no better yourself.

Maybe if you used a real account instead of making fake ones to spread libel it'll make me happier. But I don't think you realize exactly what you're doing. It's funny to see a fake developer hiding behind fake names and then calling me a scammer.

It's also funny to see someone who plagiarizes documentation pretending like we're not always working.

I'll reiterate:
The vestx premine is being split up and spread out and staked under different accounts. The premine is not just a premine, it has been split up and staked every step of the way without informing the community.

The developer does not mention this.

Note: the block explorer does not generate proper links, so you must use the IP.

Transaction PREMINE sends to RANDOM ACCOUNT [U1V...]:
http://167.99.179.149:3005/tx/842d9ac494fb21d3df7bc73a061b243d0e2e45acb7983f6a71d9d2e78eab78d9

Random account now STAKING:
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/U1VjZpqZyM5hA32RSoSX6k4qQ6AKity1t4

The above TX is from the premine, sending part of the premine to a random account, which is now staking. I believe this is likely happening alot, and the current VestX developer is simply taking his time splitting it up to dump on buyers.

The Vestx premine is being staked and likely being sold on the market.

This coin does not have the ability to implement proof of audit, which is my own theory. Be warned about this project and any others trying to piggyback off Peepcoin-DAPS, especially ones like this which plagiarize features and make promises they cannot actually achieve.

Since you want to issue slander under fake accounts, I'll make this very legally clear for you.
Cease and desist plagiarizing my writings, or I will be forced to issue a legal injunction.

Remove all mentions of "Proof-Of-Audit" and my verbatim descriptions from your images.

Also, the image in the OP of this thread is also stolen from us, another plagariziation. Remove any images derived from our source material. I can prove the image you have in the 1st post is merely an edit of our source material.

Do not use any of our source material and then edit it to give the appearance you created it.

This is your only warning and if I do not see our Proof-Of-Audit theory and intended implementation given full citation and directed to us as our project's idea, you will be forced to cease publication using it. It is a unique feature, one that is a defining feature, and one you are attempting to claim you've created while outright plagiarizing my existing documentation.

I do not let no-name scammers like yourself plagiarize my writings, stake a massive premine and hide to their investors, buy followers, and then use this to scam people. You should've thought about this before plagiarizing my works.

Once again, VestX is to be avoided at all costs. No other "Peepcoin" project is as outright fabricated as this one.

VestX plagarizes documentation, and stakes a massive 20 billion premine without telling investors. This is about all you need to know about the brand new "VestX developer".

Warning: VestX developer moving more coins into staking wallets in last day.
Here's the developer of VestX moving coins from the main premine account to a staking account today:
MAIN PREMINE ACCOUNT;
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/U8nw7v9x879sAvNxc6BzFpaDmwXD8UZZkA

Here's just a couple of the last two day's wallets being sent coins which are also staking:
ACCOUNTS ACTIVELY STAKING;
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UE7V9xFo8QkH16BB6Nd8LaFuXYogPgLp5b
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UGgrB2M91V7ByvG2FmrBrQ6ao74ndoo7y5
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UCT9gDNrRazfGG7TFHMfNBQ2VXE9PGkFFN

Each transferred to within the last day, probably because the VestX no name developer sees me calling him out for doing this.
hmm sure.
keep posting more and this wont be solved.
come to telegram and we can fix this in more civil way.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robert_sitton

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I've purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
SanSai

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

TheKingInYellow

Are you insane? Do you think that you own Proof of Authority Consensus?
Stop flooding this discussion with your huge fonts.
If you are developing PoA just concentrate your own work rather than bashing others.

fitrxfaidxfaijx
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

MasterNode with Proof of Audit ? So funny and full of risk with yours status updates "The Vestx premine is being staked and likely being sold on the market."
 Roll Eyes
the_mad_hatter

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

A scammer like breck nevers have the cheek to shit on other's project? Don't shit on others when you are no better yourself.

Maybe if you used a real account instead of making fake ones to spread libel it'll make me happier. But I don't think you realize exactly what you're doing. It's funny to see a fake developer hiding behind fake names and then calling me a scammer.

It's also funny to see someone who plagiarizes documentation pretending like we're not always working.

I'll reiterate:
The vestx premine is being split up and spread out and staked under different accounts. The premine is not just a premine, it has been split up and staked every step of the way without informing the community.

Note: the block explorer does not generate proper links, so you must use the IP.

http://167.99.179.149:3005/tx/842d9ac494fb21d3df7bc73a061b243d0e2e45acb7983f6a71d9d2e78eab78d9

The above TX is from the premine, sending part of the premine to a random account, which is now staking. I believe this is likely happening alot, and the current VestX developer is simply taking his time splitting it up to dump on buyers.

This coin does not have the ability to implement proof of audit, which is my own theory. Be warned about this project and any others trying to piggyback off Peepcoin-DAPS, especially ones like this which plagiarize features and make promises they cannot actually achieve.

Since you want to issue slander under fake accounts, I'll make this very legally clear for you.
Cease and desist plagiarizing my writings, or I will be forced to issue a legal injunction.

Remove all mentions of "Proof-Of-Audit" and my verbatim descriptions from your images.

Also, the image in the OP of this thread is also stolen from us, another plagariziation. Remove any images derived from our source material. I can prove the image you have in the 1st post is merely an edit of our source material.

Do not use any of our source material and then edit it to give the appearance you created it.

This is your only warning and if I do not see our Proof-Of-Audit theory and intended implementation given full citation and directed to us as our project's idea, you will be forced to cease publication using it. It is a unique feature, one that is a defining feature, and one you are attempting to claim you've created while outright plagiarizing my existing documentation.

I do not let no-name scammers like yourself plagiarize my writings, stake a massive premine and hide to their investors, buy followers, and then use this to scam people. You should've thought about this before plagiarizing my works.

Once again, VestX is to be avoided at all costs. No other "Peepcoin" project is as outright fabricated as this one.

VestX plagarizes documentation, and stakes a massive 20 billion premine without telling investors. This is about all you need to know about the brand new "VestX developer".

Here's the developer of VestX moving coins from the main premine account to a staking account today:
MAIN PREMINE ACCOUNT;

Here's just a couple of the last two day's wallets being sent coins which are also staking:

Each transferred to within the last day, probably because the VestX no name developer sees me calling him out for doing this.
lol dude,  this is like dash coming out and saying no one must use the term masternodes because they invented it,  wtf.  Well vestx you could always just rename it to PoV, proof of validity,  lol
DavidCal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the plan, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
snoutedhandyvf

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

I think VestXcoin is an electronic currency has been developed to provide privacy and sanity while maintaining confidence in the validation process. This project is very reliable and I will monitor the project.
AliyahhDa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

great amount of community activity, great feedback (as far as I can tell), fairly active thread, these are all the signs of a great project that is worthy of your time and your money, as far as I'm concerned
RW70

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

Hello,

For the VESTX Airdrop:

My VESTX address:U8yfwo7zUuQ2BBdkkLUCQadHFvLAzRh6zg

My PCN address:PFHrSbQVevmRZpEpLtDcYjp8rZ8qpN3tyK

1 PCN sent to:PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Thanx.

Gr RW70

Hello,

I still didn't receive the VESTX coins on my wallet. Can you please help me out.

Gr Rutger

RickyScur

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this plan getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this business the best, road to mass adoption!
shinp

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

Hello.
Please AirDrop.

PCN Addr : PH4Cf5CzFSdyNAwe8pb7BenCmUuVxXG9m9
VESTX Addr :UJQYfRh69DeKyFa4uvNDwRczy7kn76uTy4
1 PCN Send : PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Hi Admin.
I already applied Aug. 28  but I haven't received yet.
AirDrop Please.3
Breckneverscammer

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

So when will the the details of this team be released? Don't be like some scam projects who featured cartoons as their team members.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

Are there deadlines for ending the airdrop? Or indefinitely, buy PCN on exchanges, get VestX, sell PCN?

Glosathagy

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

I believe everything depends on the team, most ideas now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the business more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
Jagam

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

Haven't received the airdrop yet (posted August, 20th) Sad

Requesting Airdrop:
PCN Addr: PMMhYsCjM1grc4Xvqkfkgr6eR7WLp9PrWa
VestX Addr: UDWvYu1zSUhaN8hyL6vFmadu1He19j1Nu2
Sent 1 PCN to PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Thanks!
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Are there deadlines for ending the airdrop? Or indefinitely, buy PCN on exchanges, get VestX, sell PCN?

AFAIK, deadline was August 31th, so new claims wouldn't be supported... (without an end, the premine should sometimes run out...)
Tony Chiri

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
technicianit

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

I'll reiterate:

MAIN PREMINE ACCOUNT;

Hahhaa i am a dev?! I am just a pcn holder who got screwed big time by you.

Only a kid would say that he got screwed by the DAPS team.
Why did you buy peepcoins in the first place? To have them swapped for DAPS coins.
If you still have your peepcoins you can get DAPS tokens for the amount of peepcoins that you held at the time of the snapshot.
Unless you were day trader and bought the peepcoins at ATH and sold them when the old dev and the malicious whales started to dump their peepcoins (therefore lowering the pcn price) before the airdrop was taken.
Bottom line, if you still have your pcn you can get DAPS.
Otherwise you made a bed move by selling your pcn and now you are blaming the DAPS team for your decisions.
I wonder who do people blame when BTC drops...
Enjoy your life
alstontony

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with plans like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO business starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: