Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A ramp is near...  (Read 2689 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:36:33 AM

I can feel it starting. Gox about to allow withdrawals soon. The bears capitulating and worriers turn into speculators, more fearful of missing out on the next big ramp.
+1 Most smart people have been buying Gox Btc like their no tommarow, peorsonally had a friend buy 30k worth at .33 percent. Btc builder is already up to 0.4. its coming just wait. Remember in BTC world 1 month= 1 year
You have a friend who sent Gox $30k? I hope he can afford this likely loss. I disagree about the "smart" part of your statement, but we shall see...
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:12:33 AM

I don't know what happens next but tonight I had really vivid dreams. I kissed with the girl I love and I also saw that Mt. Gox started allowing withdraws again and the price skyrocketed vertically up on Gox catching up other exchanges. The funny thing is that I don't care about Gox, I have no money there and I never had and I secretly hope that Gox gets closed down and crumbles into dust. In that context, the dream was a bit suspicious. We'll see.

Freud would have had a field day with that dream.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: