Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does convince people to enjoy gambling is a wrong idea?  (Read 18783 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:59:27 PM

Gambling in my opinion, is really a fun gambling thing. If there are our friends who want to learn to play gambling, of course just say so. The rest, if our friends are addicted to gambling, certainly not a problem. But we must be guilty of teaching gambling. If we ignore our friends who want to know more about gambling, it is certainly wrong. So in this problem it is better to tell our friends and the rest do not think about if there is a trick in playing gambling.
There is nothing to be guilty about the gambling addiction because it is full of profit for us, it is our duty to tell people what is benefits of gambling after that everything is about luck, if people are lucky they can gamble if they are not they should use skills to overcome lack of luck in gambling, my friends are found of gambling because they have seen me gaining profit from gambling.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:52:53 AM

Gambling in my opinion, is really a fun gambling thing. If there are our friends who want to learn to play gambling, of course just say so. The rest, if our friends are addicted to gambling, certainly not a problem. But we must be guilty of teaching gambling. If we ignore our friends who want to know more about gambling, it is certainly wrong. So in this problem it is better to tell our friends and the rest do not think about if there is a trick in playing gambling.
There is nothing to be guilty about the gambling addiction because it is full of profit for us, it is our duty to tell people what is benefits of gambling after that everything is about luck, if people are lucky they can gamble if they are not they should use skills to overcome lack of luck in gambling, my friends are found of gambling because they have seen me gaining profit from gambling.

I also can't blame someone for being addicted to gambling. Maybe according to them playing gambling is profitable. And luck playing gambling can come to whom. One thing we must know, don't blame if someone is addicted to gambling.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:29:36 AM

I do not think the idea of ​​satisfying people to enjoy gambling is wrong. Gambling is an entertainment medium for people playing gambling for entertainment. Yes, some people are gambling to earn money but I think it is better to accept gambling as a medium of entertainment. If you take gambling as a medium of entertainment then there is less chance of financial losses. Because they play gambling for entertainment, they do not bet more money. It is not wrong to enjoy gambling as entertainment.

Thank you

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:31:36 PM

I don't see the act of convincing or teaching people how to gamble was a wrong idea if the person was not a teenager but you must also teach him the tactics of how to gamble profitable, responsible and how to avoid addiction but the person is someone that control his too emotional or greedy don't think such worth convincing.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:50:09 PM

you can not involve people in gambling, gambling is like a drug, do you want your children to be drug addicts ?
Gambling is not drug it can be addiction.Most of the things were are doing are addictions like using mobiles,chatting,taking selfies even eating foods have addiction so it depends on you use it the consequences will be.
Addictions begins with engagement with certain activities, convincing someone to gamble might not be appropriate as risk of too much engagement will happen and you don't have any idea how the person you introduce gambling will handle this type of issue if they dwell with addictions, best to play alone and enjoy if you are in this field of a habits and never bothered anyone to play with you.

The reason why i wouldn't convince anybody to join gambling is the possibility of such individual be addicted to the games. The risk is, when such an individual is addicted he or she blame it upon the convincer. Gambling be fun, need others to join at self will without the idea of convince.   

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:21:18 PM

I don't see the act of convincing or teaching people how to gamble was a wrong idea if the person was not a teenager but you must also teach him the tactics of how to gamble profitable, responsible and how to avoid addiction but the person is someone that control his too emotional or greedy don't think such worth convincing.

Even you teach the teenagers nothing will be changed. For that you need to care about the personal issues first then you may come to gamble after your basic necessities. Many of the gamblers among us never think about the regular needs and start gamble.
They should the problems later on, they may think about the convincing people who gamble and new gamblers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:31:48 AM

I do not think it is wrong to convince people to enjoy gambling. Playing gambling can satisfy people and earn Gambling has become a popular sport at this time, and it is now known as the medium of entertainment. In my opinion, Gambia is one of the most popular means of using Cryptocurrency. I do not think it is wrong to convince people to enjoy gambling. Rather, it is one of the ways of entertaining and earning money.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

I do not think it is wrong to convince people to enjoy gambling. Playing gambling can satisfy people and earn Gambling has become a popular sport at this time, and it is now known as the medium of entertainment. In my opinion, Gambia is one of the most popular means of using Cryptocurrency. I do not think it is wrong to convince people to enjoy gambling. Rather, it is one of the ways of entertaining and earning money.
You're right, but we can't deny also that some people will not just thinking of being entertain in gambling but make money from here. It is a twist of mind for them and we can justify that they'll go in gambling for the reason that they'll get returns for their money which it brings them into losing.
We cannot just convince them to play gambling for enjoyment instead to clear them out of what possible they'll get when the win. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:50:54 AM

you can not involve people in gambling, gambling is like a drug, do you want your children to be drug addicts ?
Gambling is not drug it can be addiction.Most of the things were are doing are addictions like using mobiles,chatting,taking selfies even eating foods have addiction so it depends on you use it the consequences will be.
Addictions begins with engagement with certain activities, convincing someone to gamble might not be appropriate as risk of too much engagement will happen and you don't have any idea how the person you introduce gambling will handle this type of issue if they dwell with addictions, best to play alone and enjoy if you are in this field of a habits and never bothered anyone to play with you.

The reason why i wouldn't convince anybody to join gambling is the possibility of such individual be addicted to the games. The risk is, when such an individual is addicted he or she blame it upon the convincer. Gambling be fun, need others to join at self will without the idea of convince.   

At some point, if you would be blame by the person you persuaded in playing gambling, please don't be mad, because you are the one that should be really blame about it, without you, he or she would never know anything about gambling, so don't introduce gambling in anyone, just let it be all in yourself, if you want to be addicted then embrace it all.

Being lucky in gambling as your mindset when you're introducing gambling to someone is a very wrong move, because we don't share the same faith, we have our own choices in life, so I hope you don't meddle with someone else's life by just introducing gambling.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:12:15 PM

Im a person that doesnt like to play gambling and i only started to play gambling when my friends invited me to play with them but it doesnt come to the point that i became addicted or hook in the game  .  i still have a control to my self  . they dont say that gambling is addicted and risky but they just encourage me to play because they say that gambling can give you easy money  . they are wrong when they say this   and this is what i dont like the most when some people dont say the truth when they feel the need to encourage someone .
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:35:04 PM

At some point, if you would be blame by the person you persuaded in playing gambling, please don't be mad, because you are the one that should be really blame about it, without you, he or she would never know anything about gambling, so don't introduce gambling in anyone, just let it be all in yourself, if you want to be addicted then embrace it all.

Being lucky in gambling as your mindset when you're introducing gambling to someone is a very wrong move, because we don't share the same faith, we have our own choices in life, so I hope you don't meddle with someone else's life by just introducing gambling.

If you happen to share with a stranger or a friend, don't ever convince him and just let them do their own will. With that ways we won't be blamed for their errors when they prefer betting on gambling games. Sharing information was just your personal exposure and not meant to influence a bad actions, because as we felt happy on what we've been doing in gambling that's normal to let other people know your great stories.
mornabo

Merit: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:05:09 AM

I also can't blame someone for being addicted to gambling. Maybe according to them playing gambling is profitable. And luck playing gambling can come to whom. One thing we must know, don't blame if someone is addicted to gambling.
First blaming someone for being an addict is not a good thing, they are only stuck in it and cannot stop it because it has become a habit for them. and if you convince them that gambling is just for fun, of course it's not a bad thing, it's actually good so that they avoid being addicted in another time
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:37:07 AM

Im a person that doesnt like to play gambling and i only started to play gambling when my friends invited me to play with them but it doesnt come to the point that i became addicted or hook in the game  .  i still have a control to my self  . they dont say that gambling is addicted and risky but they just encourage me to play because they say that gambling can give you easy money  . they are wrong when they say this   and this is what i dont like the most when some people dont say the truth when they feel the need to encourage someone .

We are not stupid enough to believe that gambling gives easy money, if we win, we love to boost to our friends that we can do it but sometimes we can be bias by only remembering the happy moments in gambling which is the winning moment. By studying the your chances of winning, you will be more realistic and will act the right way in gambling, I think that's the first thing we have to do every time we play a new game.

It's only addicted if you are putting most of your time, but with discipline it could be fan although we cannot deny that we loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:34:04 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 11:34:40 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

First blaming someone for being an addict is not a good thing, they are only stuck in it and cannot stop it because it has become a habit for them. and if you convince them that gambling is just for fun, of course it's not a bad thing, it's actually good so that they avoid being addicted in another time
For those people who intend to make gambling just for fun I pretty sure they will end up with addicted. You can see how they got addicted, it's not about how intens they come for play gambling but it is just a habit. The people will do anything as a habit and they will find a hard way to avoid and leave a habit that is always done. And for me that thing is has included to addicted, if you are smoker then you will get what I mean. This was happened in my life, I intend to avoid an addict but I used to play gambling once a week and I bet just for fun but now it is not just for fun anymore but I got addicted form it.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:26:53 AM

Im a person that doesnt like to play gambling and i only started to play gambling when my friends invited me to play with them but it doesnt come to the point that i became addicted or hook in the game  .  i still have a control to my self  . they dont say that gambling is addicted and risky but they just encourage me to play because they say that gambling can give you easy money  . they are wrong when they say this   and this is what i dont like the most when some people dont say the truth when they feel the need to encourage someone .

We are not stupid enough to believe that gambling gives easy money, if we win, we love to boost to our friends that we can do it but sometimes we can be bias by only remembering the happy moments in gambling which is the winning moment. By studying the your chances of winning, you will be more realistic and will act the right way in gambling, I think that's the first thing we have to do every time we play a new game.

It's only addicted if you are putting most of your time, but with discipline it could be fan although we cannot deny that we loss.
If someone has a desire to play for money even though he hasn't played before so it would be better for such person to not start gambling. This desire shows a pre-addiction that can become a real problem in the future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:24:09 PM

Sometimes gambling is for fun because if you are stress you are relax like playing different kinds of gambling in the gambling website.  But you must be focus on your goal which is to win not to lose your money. Other people they only do is for fun so they lose money because they did not know how to control their selves when they play gambling.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:40:25 PM

Sometimes gambling is for fun because if you are stress you are relax like playing different kinds of gambling in the gambling website.  But you must be focus on your goal which is to win not to lose your money. Other people they only do is for fun so they lose money because they did not know how to control their selves when they play gambling.
No matter how focused and encouraged you are to win, in gambling there's no way to figure out the assurance of winning.

Time will come that you'll lose even you are too focused with what you are gambling with.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:42:17 PM

No matter how focused and encouraged you are to win, in gambling there's no way to figure out the assurance of winning.

Time will come that you'll lose even you are too focused with what you are gambling with.
That's the real life in gambling, but the more you play, the more chances you win.  Losses will always be a part of gambling and you can't expect that you'll just win without losses. If we have that luck in gambling then we'll probably be win but of course we still need to spend or even loss thousand before we got millions.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:08:00 PM

That's the real life in gambling, but the more you play, the more chances you win.  Losses will always be a part of gambling and you can't expect that you'll just win without losses. If we have that luck in gambling then we'll probably be win but of course we still need to spend or even loss thousand before we got millions.
Yes, the more you play the chances of winning is increasing too but still there's no assurance that you can make it with what you are expecting.

I wouldn't allow myself to lose that much and can't imagine too that I'd be hitting millions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mornabo

Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:35:18 AM

For those people who intend to make gambling just for fun I pretty sure they will end up with addicted. You can see how they got addicted, it's not about how intens they come for play gambling but it is just a habit. The people will do anything as a habit and they will find a hard way to avoid and leave a habit that is always done. And for me that thing is has included to addicted, if you are smoker then you will get what I mean. This was happened in my life, I intend to avoid an addict but I used to play gambling once a week and I bet just for fun but now it is not just for fun anymore but I got addicted form it.
I dont think so, in my opinion when someone gambling because they want to have fun, they already know the consequences and risks in gambling, and of course they have preparation for that by playing only using the amount they can afford to lose. They will not be addicted, because they know the limits, they are not angry when they lose, because what they pursue is not profit..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: