Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management (Community Reboot) CREX LISTING  (Read 1452 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

Mandatory Update
Eazynode Core v2.2.1 is a mandatory update to all users.
To update just overwrite the previous version binary, no full resync is required.
Masternode need to be restarted due to new Protocol Version.

This release contains the following bugs fix:

Fix bug Stake Spent Amplification Attack Prevention

If problems running run the following and proceed with updating VPS
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev libevent-pthreads-2.0-5
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

ln -s /usr/local/lib/libevent-2.0.so.5 /usr/lib/libevent-2.0.so.5

now try to run ezyd

-Full list of server commands

Start: systemctl start ezy.service
Stop: systemctl stop ezy.service
Check if ezy is running by using the following command:
ps -ef | grep /usr/local/bin/ezyd | grep -v grep

To also check if server running type the following
ezy-cli getinfo this will bring up if running

https://github.com/EAZYCommunityNode/eazynode/releases/tag/v2.2.1

Please make sure you all update to new wallet for your masternodes and wallet. Thank you.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:48:06 AM

If you not in already on our discord come join the community.

https://discord.gg/KrptUjj
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:11:18 PM

We are happy to announce we now have panda bot in action on our discord.

For full details please come and join our discord channel for full details.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:41:27 AM

We are happy to announce that we have reached our funding goal, and will be listed on Crex24! This gives EAZY a stable exchange to call home, so that we can focus on developing the platform.

We are also in talks with some potential partners to branch into the Asian market. This will give our project further exposure, and allow us to begin making connections Worldwide.

EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:43:43 AM

We are looking for people to help us create more promotional materials for EAZY! Banners, memes, and promotional Videos are welcome. If interested, please join our Discord, and reach out to one of the Admins:

https://discord.gg/qfZwryN
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:45:58 AM

We will be updating our Logo and overall look in order to bring more professionalism to the project. This is just one of many steps we are taking to create value, and make EAZY a formidable project for the future.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:48:29 AM

Like to build? Looking to help create a strong community project in the Masternode Sector? Then consider joining our community Dev team!

EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:18:07 AM

Join our Discord to be eligible for various Bounties and giveaways to help the EAZY community grow!

Pegasus24

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:19:16 PM

Eazy Community Node is growing fast! A lot off progress has been made last month. Listed at crex24 since yesterday, trackable with Blockfolio and Delta also now.

A good read on February's progress in here: https://link.medium.com/V3RiZC1DTU

The dev team is working very hard on a project with massive potential, come join our discord and catch up.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:57:58 PM

Eazy Community Node is growing fast! A lot off progress has been made last month. Listed at crex24 since yesterday, trackable with Blockfolio and Delta also now.

A good read on February's progress in here: https://link.medium.com/V3RiZC1DTU

The dev team is working very hard on a project with massive potential, come join our discord and catch up.

Thank you for your comments and indeed we are working hard round the clock to get everything where it needs to be.
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:13:58 PM

Hello,
Came across your community take over on discord. Thought I'd say hi here too  Smiley

Interested in finding out more about the future of the takeover. Any info would be appreciated. Probably grab a few MNs and see how things go too.

BlockAmateur2019

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:19:22 PM

I've gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised by the EAZY project and am looking forward to seeing what becomes of the project.

As someone who is not super well versed in the masternodes and some of the ideas behind it, it was interesting to learn about them through a smaller coin/community. They are very open about some of the difficulties form the previous version of the project, but are spending the time and resources necessary to get things back on track.

On top of that, they are incredibly transparent and informative when it comes to updates, and seem really excited to engage the community and try to expand their project. There are a couple of folks, in particular, that seem to be powering the efforts behind the scenes, and I think that people will be pleased with the developments as they continue to roll out.
Fitness76

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Hi Community Team,

Still reading up and checking out everything.

I really like it when a community cares enough to take over a coin after the original devs leave. It shows a lot of commitment, especially since it takes a crazy amount of work.

New here so wasn't around during the change and for all that happened before, but from what I can tell you have done a good job to regain the community's support and move EZY forward. I like that you are still listed on everything and continue to add more Like crex and ihostmn. Shows good interest by the team!

Also seeing Dgk-Andrew, Pegasus24 and others actively chatting with me on discord is nice. Been fully supportive of helping me find out more and even though I could read it, willing to answer my questions without any complainants lol Smiley !

Being on masternodes online, for me, is big. Really helps me see what is going. It helps me see that many people are "putting money where their mouth is" with over 40% float locked in MNs already.

I hope the best and will be investing more into this. One of the few newer coins that I think has potential, because of the community. A lot of communities run, I have to say I've been lucky and found 2 that haven't in a short time. EZY being one of them.

As with my last post, I would appreciate if you would mind, in your own personal words, tell me what you feel this project is about. Goes out to all the people that are part of the community take over. I read the official statement, but like to hear a more individual and personal side too!

Hope you all have a great day and good luck with the project!!!!!

WillingnessCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 38

Chinese and Japanese translator

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 12:49:38 PM

Hello. if you need any Japanese and Chinese translation, you can contact me.

Fitness76

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:25:08 PM

Are you from the region or just fluent in them?

So many great and long standing traditions from both countries. Hard to imagine some times how long they have been around and how much has changed. I'm half Japanese and it is so interesting to learn about the history of older countries!

Also respect, I know both languages are very hard to learn, especially the writing. So many glyphs to remember, but really cool looking some up and seeing how they were derived. Sorry a bit off topic from EZY. Just so interesting to me

Have a good day!

EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:35:37 PM

We have someone handling the Chinese translation, but no one currently handling the Japanese translation. Please reach out to us in the discord!  Smiley
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:40:46 PM

If anyone could give our account a merit, that way we can post pictures on our ANN, that would be greatly appreciated!  Grin
Fitness76

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

If anyone could give our account a merit, that way we can post pictures on our ANN, that would be greatly appreciated!  Grin

If I had any sendable merit I would give you some, but don't. Just double checked.

Keep up the posting and activity and I'm sure you'll get some. Plus as the community grows it will be easier to get some as well.

Great work from the new community team. They really are working hard, from what I can tell. Hope this project keeps up and the team stays this active!

Have a Great Day

Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:18:15 PM

Hats off to the Eazy Community.

This community has banded together with great vision and dedication to rally and provide a great idea and opportunity for Crytpo.  If you are not a community member yet, please do yourself a favour, and join an awesome community!

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:15:41 PM

EAZY community projects idea is really good.The total supply of eazy coin is really low, now already listed six exchange.I think when EAZY Alpha Mobile Platformthe release price will spike if the demand of this coin is high.I really love this project. With great support from the support team I believe the project will be a great success.Also good to see that the community is still supporting the project and that's why it's growing now.EAZY community was so active. Now hope the roadmap will still going well with new team and loyal members. Great project, very glad that I can take part. I think, a great future in the coin.Best of luck ezay community team👌👍

Thanks for your comments. Indeed progress is being made and a lot more updates will follow. Coming shortly more updates will be announced regarding the platform and we are working on making the community much more active  than was before.

It is hard work building but we are making good progress with the team we currency have.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: