Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management (Community Reboot) CREX LISTING  (Read 1452 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:19:35 PM

If anyone could give our account a merit, that way we can post pictures on our ANN, that would be greatly appreciated!  Grin

If I had any sendable merit I would give you some, but don't. Just double checked.

Keep up the posting and activity and I'm sure you'll get some. Plus as the community grows it will be easier to get some as well.

Great work from the new community team. They really are working hard, from what I can tell. Hope this project keeps up and the team stays this active!

Have a Great Day

We have that covered now for merits Smiley Now working on activity within bitcointalk too and getting things sorted and re ordered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:35:25 PM

If anyone could give our account a merit, that way we can post pictures on our ANN, that would be greatly appreciated!  Grin

If I had any sendable merit I would give you some, but don't. Just double checked.

Keep up the posting and activity and I'm sure you'll get some. Plus as the community grows it will be easier to get some as well.

Great work from the new community team. They really are working hard, from what I can tell. Hope this project keeps up and the team stays this active!

Have a Great Day

We have that covered now for merits Smiley Now working on activity within bitcointalk too and getting things sorted and re ordered.

of course you do the right thing. I think, it is worth pushing such a strategy at a decent level. This is especially important because people are interested in this. cryptocurrency industry should be developed and improved day after day
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:44:58 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 10:15:31 PM by EazyCommunityNode

Have a Great Day

of course you do the right thing. I think, it is worth pushing such a strategy at a decent level. This is especially important because people are interested in this. cryptocurrency industry should be developed and improved day after day

With the team we have, anything is possible. We just gotta keep on building and pushing forward. Lot's of people indeed are interested in crypto nowadays. Finding the thing that stands out from a crowd is tough; to have something that is different and works. Hence why myself and others have decided on the takeover to move forward and provide something that is going to be a very powerful platform for the future of masternodes and lots of other services we intend to integrate.
Crypto_One_Time

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:19:59 AM

Eazy Community Node  - EZY is at 610 sats on Crex24 (0.00236$)

it could be a good opportunity to create a masternode during this bear market

market cap : 100 k$ - 26 btc

daily volum : 1530 $ - 0.4 btc

5000 EZY for a masternode

cost : 118$ - 0.03 btc

ROI : 271% (135 days)

average masternode reward frenquency : 6h 41mn

active masternodes : 399

check informations on website, twitter channel or discord channel

EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

Eazy Community Node  - EZY is at 610 sats on Crex24 (0.00236$)

it could be a good opportunity to create a masternode during this bear market
market cap : 100 k$ - 26 btc
daily volum : 1530 $ - 0.4 btc
5000 EZY for a masternode
cost : 118$ - 0.03 btc
ROI : 271% (135 days)
average masternode reward frenquency : 6h 41mn
active masternodes : 399
check informations on website, twitter channel or discord channel

Indeed we now seem to have some good movement on crx and some dumpers dumping from time to time but seems we are recovering from them dumps each time. Once people see we are here to stay and see more activity from our team and updates we bring many will see we are serious about the project and where we want to take it. Early days yet and this just the beginning.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:55:45 AM

I am quite glad to see that the EZY team has been making progress with their plan. The mobile app will allow you 24/7 monitoring and control of all your MN coins, from anywhere! This incredible technology will be vital in the growing crypto ecosystem. The project had a rough start and yet this team has persevered through and moved forward. It truly is a community project, as constant updates and community involvement is a daily part. I am excited for the future of this project.
Pegasus24

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

The project is still going strong, a lot is going on in the background.

The link for the March update:
https://link.medium.com/TuqAyKrySV

Lets please not forget this project is a product in development and will outrule the competition once complete. Happy hodling!
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:58:14 PM

The project is still going strong, a lot is going on in the background.

The link for the March update:
https://link.medium.com/TuqAyKrySV

Lets please not forget this project is a product in development and will outrule the competition once complete. Happy hodling!

indeed project is strong and come a long way since we took over it. We will have more up dates to come in coming weeks as we continue to work on the back end of the platform and infrastructure.

Its been quite for the last few weeks but we are still here and we not going anywhere.
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:26:24 PM

Hi all,  Rick freegold here. I think this is going to be an amazing project. Just read the whitepaper (highly recommended to do) and learned about this project because I'm involved with another great project which is Insane (dot) Exchange. EZY has just been placed on the voting page for listing and you can help by going to the exchange and casting a free vote every day. They also offer airdrops and many free coins. These projects have support and communities that are dedicated and helpful.

please check them out today,
thanks,
Rick (freegold)

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:54:35 AM

I will be posting some updates over the next 24 hours as things have taken a turn but now I have made the decision I am going to be moving forward with the project myself. More details will follow  in the next 24 hours and more updates will be coming over the next week
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:25:30 PM

Website back up and running but please bare with us as everything is being re worked on.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:10:19 PM

Please see OP as more updates have been posted. Hoping to see a much better year for 2020 as a lot is going to be changing and be updated.
EazyCommunityNode (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:30:06 AM

Updates Time.

1 New team introduction.

2 A new merger with a number of other projects.

3. Collateral updates with the vote of everyone.

4 Platform updates and what is going to be done.

5 Mandatory wallet update. This will include a recovery phase for the project development and will be explained in full as to why this is needed.

6 New website to be re worked and designed.

7 New road map and white paper.

8 New exchange listings.

9 Overall updates and changes to be happening in the future and new features and ideas to become part of the platform.

A lot more is going to be happening over next year and am hoping we will have a much stronger team this time around and a much bigger active community to go along with it.

Sorry it has taken a lot of time but it has been needed to find and make agreements to everything to progress and moving again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: