Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy account Bitebtc.com  (Read 135 times)
thanbaidd85 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

Make your bitebtc.com verified account to be money. 250 USD.
Sell or rent your account and get payment on BTC.

Sell
I will pay your verified account for 0.02 BTC
If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price.
Terms: you should give any credential of your verified account, after I try to sell and withdraw a coin, your payment will be send to your requested address.

Rent
if you don't want to sell your verified account, you can rent it.
I will rent it for 0.0005 BTC per week. If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price. But the rent time cannot be negotiate.
Terms: you should give any credential of your renting account, if you can't give your credential, I just can buy it from you.

I hope there is no tricked beetwen us. But, here is will be happen to make you sure.
If I tricked you, I will theft your account. So you will lose your account (don't forget to take your coin before make a deal).

But

If you tricked me, you will theft my money. So I will lose my money. (I better lose my account better than my money, so this is not fair for me).

Disclaimer
You need a money, I need an account. So we make a deal. Honestly, we can't make an appointment to make a better deal. I'm to risk my money, so I need to make sure you have a correct account for me. Also, I'm not make a deal for a payment first or make a trade by yourself.

How
If you have a bitebtc.com verified account, please reply or send email to linhgui85@gmail.com immediately.
This thread may be closed at anytime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: