Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Petcoin, A Portuguese cryptocoin to help animal shelters.  (Read 2214 times)
xPetcoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Well i hope that your project become successful and more power to you guys.
Thank you so much for your kind words!
xPetcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

all the concepts that you describe are very good, but I have doubts about this platform. this platform is like a charity project for animal protection, that's good. for attractiveness for investors, I think this project is still lacking.
The goal is to create a currency that everyone can use, but the majority of it will be donated to animal shelters, then they can use it to buy products and services associated with Petcoin.
How do you sugest us to turn this more attractive?
engagingshadowy

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

Through projects introduced Petcoin as a payment alternative to all of the features, we like the signature round, trading secrets and hidden address, create new features and more content to the project, as well as partners and new associations need. I urge everyone to participate, support and share this project.
skypequiche

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Meaning that the project brings a passion for animals. From volunteering at shelters and organizations to adopt and rescue animals, we began to realize that it is not enough. Priority is 12%, will be allocated to the animal organization (10%) and is used to keep the project takes place (2%), they aim to be the voice for people who do not speak out. I urge everyone to participate, support and share this project.
mperwiro

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

why i couldn't download wallet windows?
please fix this issue, or please repair the URL link,
xPetcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

why i couldn't download wallet windows?
please fix this issue, or please repair the URL link,
It's fixed now, you should be able to download our wallets!
tominobo12

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

If we say about any project which has full chance to become big in future and still isn't catching eyes of people is OAX. They are not hyping and using all energy and sources on development and making relations on other businesses. It seems that when working platform will be ready they will go with full strength to market it.
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Any news, is it a dead coin?
2543mining

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

Looks like this coin is now dead.  The exchange also has no volume: https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/xpet_btc
AquaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

We hold the international trademark for Petcoin.

If you are interested in collaborating with us, we share your vision to help animal shelters and enhance pet/animal healthcare.

Our operation is currently focused on developing in Australia, so if you would like to chat about how we can work together take a look at our forum page and visit petcoin.org.au

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795500.new#new

Paul Hadden
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:53:33 AM

Hello All,

This is a very noble cause that we all should care about.  It may not be something all can support with financial means, but we all can put a voice up for those without a voice.  Animals need our care, and every donation helps, every post anywhere will bring awareness.  So please help share this group with others and their discord https://discord.gg/AxUn2MN become involved and truly give a strong voice for those who don't have one.

Please help!

Cheers,
Waya aka WayaWolf

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: