Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin to buy?  (Read 447 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

The market now is bearish again and all of the coins are in bloodbath. I believe that this month will be the last dip for this year. I'm planning to buy some altcoin. Just want to get some advicr on which altcoin to buy? What do you think which altcoin will soar high after this bloodbath and why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:16:41 AM
Merited by worldinacoin (5)

Here's my humble opinion:

Now that the market is currently on a bear trend, NEO at EOS is a good choice. EOS just launched their MainNet-chain, and gain such support to the community, and NEO, has a good chain also.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

Maybe you should consider Monaco Coin, it comes with lots of application and an exchange too.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

I think the only coin that has a shot to be number #1 is IOTA so that's the one I would recommend.  Not sure it will reach Bitcoin on the next cycle up but within a few years I think it has a shot. I also like Monero at these basement prices.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
nickolaiallenov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

The market now is bearish again and all of the coins are in bloodbath. I believe that this month will be the last dip for this year. I'm planning to buy some altcoin. Just want to get some advicr on which altcoin to buy? What do you think which altcoin will soar high after this bloodbath and why?

I prefer to invest in the etherium, he can soon make iksi. After all, now it costs $ 400, and it cost $ 1,400, by the end of the year he must return to his positions.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

I think EOS, ETH and ADA are the best choices. Grin
Because all three tokens are excellent tokens, there are enough supporters and enough transactions.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Here's my humble opinion:

Now that the market is currently on a bear trend, NEO at EOS is a good choice. EOS just launched their MainNet-chain, and gain such support to the community, and NEO, has a good chain also.
But, somehow, people who are traded almost of all altcoins that is currently visible, will be following up the bitcoin trends for whatsoever.
luungocthuyhv

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

I like to invest in ETH and NEO because they are strong alcoin and big communities. Moreover, they have the potential both in technology and application. I believe it is very valuable in the future
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

As of now i am holding ethereum as my investment. I have taken the chance that hopefully someday i could get some big profits. I trust too much ethereum cause i know most of investor investing eth.
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.msg42926977#msg42926977

A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

Yesterday when the price of Bitcoin rise to $ 8,000 ++. There are several coins that also go up like XRP, LTC, DLL.
the coin goes up well. Maybe the coin can be your choice now to buy.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

Neo and kcs are best option by staking neo you will be receiving free gas also it is best smart contract creation platform after ethereum . Kcs as far best investment in this bearish trend it’s giving good devidend now am50% platform based fees split allocation is given in the form of kcs token.
mandoseran

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

I suggest that you buy the coins I call below
1. bch
2. ethereum
3. utn
4. tokennomi
5. riple
6. iota
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

Wait for the last dip of this year till August 14th-15th then research for strong projects and go for it, I recommend CryptalDash (CRD), IOTA, MMO, KIN & StakecubeCoin (SCC).

jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

The best choice is ETH if you want to invest right now. The price of ETH is going down continuously and ETH have the potential to grow after this dull phase.
Other options to consider are XRP, LTC, EOS and AE. These coins also have potential to go to moon.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 10:33:48 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to invest in only one altcoin. It's best to choose a few altcoins (I try to invest in 5 to 10 at the same time) to spread the risk. It's definitely a good idea to invest in Ethereum and a few top 20 coins, for example COSMOS (ATOM) or Cardano (ADA). In my opinion, it is also good to invest in new metaverse and NFT projects, such as Victoria VR or Lunaverse.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 07:20:26 PM

the market is currently on the rise it has been two day and almost all altcoins are shining again ,well ethereum solana cosmos has the best potential but I would not recommend other altcoins that have high risk and OP should research it yourself because the money you invest is your money !

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:07:38 PM

The subject has been brought up very well. I looked at the previous answers. So I looked at the answers given since 2018. Except for ETH, no constructive token has come. This shows us that the cryptocurrency market evolves very easily and very easily, and it shifts to different areas at once. Therefore, being constantly active while investing in this technology shows that we have to constantly follow this market and constantly monitor investments. In the period when this issue was opened, the crypto money continued to be monotonous. Later, defi evolved into nft, metaverse and various other exchanges. Do not make these investments by asking this way. You can understand very well what I mean by looking at the answers given since the date the subject was opened and the market today.
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 03:02:07 AM

Judging from the year you wrote this post, 2018 should have been at that time many recommended ETH as an altcoin that must be in the portfolio and it's proven now ETH is soaring  This is high when compared to the price of ETH in 2018. This is evident that the must-have altcoin in our investment portfolio is ETH.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 03:48:58 AM

Judging from the year you wrote this post, 2018 should have been at that time many recommended ETH as an altcoin that must be in the portfolio and it's proven now ETH is soaring  This is high when compared to the price of ETH in 2018. This is evident that the must-have altcoin in our investment portfolio is ETH.

During that time ETH plunged to less than $100, it would have been the time when an investor who looks forward to making a profit has bought hundreds of ETH. Thats not possible right now even if you have $10K intended for crypto investment. What you could have are some other altcoins that also have the chance to make it like ETH.

There are several of them. Although we couldn't really point out exactly which will eventually get there, all of them I think will have a good price at least. SOL, BNB, AVAX, ADA and MATIC.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: