Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crypto advertising, The Wall Street Journal newspaper  (Read 180 times)
crypto_xx (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zgnKJ3AUOlM/W2Y8AjnjiLI/AAAAAAAAAJc/jSXOD4caQVUqzibofp0W3L6_nYaaHeG0wCLcBGAs/s1600/C04.jpg

https://bitmexdotcom.blogspot.com/2018/08/bitcoin-crypto-advertising-wall-street.html

Is this the era of coin advertising?

you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

This is very nice. Actually the market of crypto currency has become very much popular now day. Such types of advertising will also make it popular over the world. Moreover bitcoin will be even more popular at this.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

Having the platform of the Wall Street is a good thing indeed. Given that the market is getting more popular day by day, these sort of initiatives will be a good thing in case of advertisement. The popularity of BTC will increase.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

Yes, i do think these adverstising can make the market all consistent again, at a reasonably stable rate. this will lead the way for great acceptance in the e-coomerce world and social sites through internet, all over the world. A great initiative will take to greater results.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Yes, I definitely think crypto advertising can make the community and market to become stable again. Crypto advertising can help cryptos to get mass adoption which wasn't possible only with the help of the web. After Facebook and Google has decided to cool down their restrictions on crypto ads they can also be good platform for advertising legit crypto campaigns.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I'm thinking that cryptocurrency and stock market should intercede in some ways, because those two are quite similar one to another. But for now we're not seeing that happen in reality because there is still thinking that it is not something important about Bitcoin.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

trust me this market need it a lot, be4of lacking at advertisement and popularity people are not able to knows about it and of course because of this is it is not able being to achieve the progress it deserve so we really hope that authority will thinks about it
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

I think crypto marketing and advertising was very much needed for mass adoption and educating people about the advantages of cryptos. Seems like it has already started. I would like to see what the future holds and how it shapes the whole crypto advertising scenario.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

This looks very promising if we can actually advertise cryptos and their importance without facing any obstacles. In this way people will realize the advantages cryptos have and become more aware and interested to join the crypto market.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

yes, now a lot of bitcoin advertisements are started, whether in newspapers or social media. and this is good for positive trends. Besides that there will be more people who know bitcoin and are increasingly popular among the public.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

This is a very good news to all of us. This will have a huge impact in bitcoin's value and it can aid in making crypto go mainstream. Everyday there are hundreds of people that are new to crypto space and we really need these kinds of news to be the first to be read by those newbies not the FUD that is spreading all over the internet. Few years from now, bitcoin will surely be adopted by most people who has access to internet and this will lead to good performance of its value to the market.
Nancy Nevess

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

When people realize the potential of Bitcoin they will report more on it and I think this is a good thing to help more people know about Bitcoin and have a good look at it, it will help Bitcoin to increasingly growth
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

In my opinion, having bitcoin to be advertised through the Wall Street Journal newspaper could literally impact the growth of btc because the people buying such newspaper can actually read about bitcoin and might having a chance of investing into bitcoin. For me, advertising is one of the effective ways of spreading the knowledge about btc to the people who are not that very familiar.
Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:55:42 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:25:57 PM by Afonos

The Wall Street Journal is one of the world's largest economic media, which is very influential. Advertising about Bitcoin clearly increases prestige and popularity and a kind of recognition that bitcoin is worthy of investment, such as the stock market. Bitcoin can be interpreted as securities whose prices can rise high and make people interested in having them as investments.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

I think it's quite a good and unique way to advertise it. The more they make the advertisement attractive, the more they will make it famous and will get more users. So I think it an attractive one.
Frances_McGlothlin

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

That's an article, not an advertisement. They're covering the widespread adoption of crypto by billionaires. Doesn't anyone here read?

And this doesn't necessarily mean that it is good coverage. They could be putting it in a negative light. Or they could be encouraging mainstream adoption in financial markets, which means that it would become the next asset widely manipulated on Wall Street, like gold and oil. Just because something shows up in the wall street journal doesn't mean it's all roses and sunshine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: