Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Five Reasons to Impact Bitcoin Prices  (Read 1852 times)
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

I have read the news about Hitbtc and I think this problem is actually over. They have also clarified this, and explained that all traders' funds are safe. Here is the news link from their twitter https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/1024258094996639744
While regarding ETFs, I can't say much. Every year there is always this kind of FUD and always makes fomo so that the price of bitcoin drops dramatically.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulwdc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Many reasons behind it Like Google trend of bitcoin, Bitcoin talk platform,FUD of Market manipulators so peoples will panic and try to manipulate market these are the main reasons for bitcoin price changes.market demand or supply and whales also control market and they manipulate market according to their need.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

Winklevoss' bitcoin ETF rejection has harmed the market badly which is very much understandable. But, there are some more ETF hearings lined up in this year and I would like to see where they take the market with upcoming speculations and hype that comes along the hearings.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

ETF rejection caused all the distress in the market in my opinion. Though I predicted that bitcoin ETF rejection won't hurt the market but it turned out to be totally opposite. However, hopefully, some big news in the future will again turn the tide towards the investors favor.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

Another factors of bitcoin prices to be low as of the moment is that more and more ICO or other crypto are getting scam amd lot of people lossing their hope in bitcoin or in ither crypto and yer there are lot of people feel to sell low also known as FOMO and there are also a lot of FUD news

sd
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

There are so many reasons that just affect the price of Bitcoin that we can not include and analyse those, so my option is trying to be flexible and react fast on those things that are happening with the price of Bitcoin.
stownbridge

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

I HAVE THE MAIN REASON FOR TRANSFER OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE COMMISSION ON SECURITIES AND STOCK EXCHANGES UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER OF POSITIVE SUCCESS. THE BASIC BRAKE STATE
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

I agree with you, in my opinion, the main reasons for what you say are your second reason (Bitcoin ETF was denied by the license by the SEC.) This is a major factor as Bitcoin to drop immediately and causing the market This is the first reason I think this is the reason. Because of which there are many panic sellers who sell bitcoin and eventually the market becomes much dwon

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

Here are the five resaons
1. Decentralised in nature
2. Uncertainty in regulation
3. Panic selling
4. When bad news come like few days ago Starbucks said that they will not accept crypto as a payment and India is against crypto.
5. Please give me that point  i have only 4in my mind

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Regarding the SEC's decision to postpone the ETF verdict, I saw in a Telegram group that most postponement cases are approved, and I think that may be the main reason for a price hike this year. It's waiting to see.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Must say you did a great job and also appreciate your analyzing power but if you marking the points and also bold it then it look more better.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Regarding the SEC's decision to postpone the ETF verdict, I saw in a Telegram group that most postponement cases are approved, and I think that may be the main reason for a price hike this year. It's waiting to see.

For me there is  no matter, if what's the reason why bitcoins price are affected like what happened now as long as I believe in ability and the potential of bitcoin I will never be worried no matter what happened.

trangoccho (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

The information above is only for individual inquiries and opinions. Of course it can not determine the full price of a BTC, ETF is also a part and more importantly the psychology of the seller and the buyer. One wrong thought of newbies is the price increases they buy and when they see prices drop they sell. And this reality is going on
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

-BTC 5/8 price is trading at 7000 USD / BTC, down 6,9% , market capitalization is 127 billion USD and cash flow is over 17 billion dong according to Coinmarketcap. The BTC's non-braking slope also caused the entire altcoin to turn on red lights. Most notably, TRON's Justin Sun recently featured prominently including Tron's recent acquisition of BitTorrent and uTorrent, the launch of Tron Virtual Machine (TVM), and a secret project later announced as the Project Atlas) but still swept the wave of the market.
  -Five reasons are thought to be the biggest impact on BTC pricing:
       +HitBTC reported hardware failure: The recent tight control on the HitBTC trading floor caused the inhibition of the user community causing the BTC market to suffer a psychological blow after this incident.
       +Bitcoin ETF was denied the license by the SEC. This is considered a major factor causing Bitcoin to drop immediately and causing the market to fluctuate sharply in the past few weeks.
       +Korea taxed the digital exchanges. This news has caused a gloomy atmosphere for the whole market including BTC
       +The recent virtual trading on the BitForex trading floor, a deal on Coinmarketcap, has raised concerns about market manipulation, a loss of confidence in electronic money transactions.
       +Bitcoin's trading profile has changed, noting that the cash flow was flowing back from the altcoins into Bitcoin and Tether (USDT). Indexes for the movement of funds include Bitcoin dominance of market capitalization, up to 48%. In addition, the USDT transaction now accounts for more than 21% of the total volume of the electronic money market.
I am completely agreed with you on these issues, we all know that If Bitcoin could pass the ETF the Bitcoin price will reach a sky level but today or tomorrow, Bitcoin will be enlisted in the ETF and every exchange will enlist Bitcoin as a digital currency in the future. on the other hand, It's true that due to impose the tax on the digital currency, the price of Bitcoin may hamper in recent time.
jsnode

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

We can't calculate what factor is impacting bitcoin prices but some reasons is possible like FUD created by market manipulators because they hold bulk of bitcoins and they manipulate market according to their need also supply and demand & SEC rejection of ETF, this things can responsible for this bear market.
trangoccho (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

we all knows bitcoin price is unstable, unpredictable but we never thinks why it happens many internal issues are involved with it and as well as the investors activities are also a very important reason behind the switching prices
You're right. All the reasons I give are just a part and it hits the psyche of the Bitcoin owner and they fear selling out in bulk. This is the direct cause of the decrease in Bitcoin prices
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

I think the pump and dump is an usual scenario of cryptocurrency  market. Recently  Bitcoin faced momentum after the last Monday when the price of Bitcoin started dropping again. Many people believe that this is due to the denial of licence of Bitcoin ETF by SEC. I hope soon the price of Bitcoin will start rising again.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Lot of things really impact bitcoin price and i agree with you that exchange website are the reason for the price drops. The sudden drop of bitcoin prices now is because no one buys bitcoin for a huge amount. All they want is to buy in low amount.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

One of the greatest things of AML BitCoin is that the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
I also read about this. that is probably the biggest upside- not being determined by any government,
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Lot of things really impact bitcoin price and i agree with you that exchange website are the reason for the price drops. The sudden drop of bitcoin prices now is because no one buys bitcoin for a huge amount. All they want is to buy in low amount.
If you mean to say that buying low amounts of bitcoin makes the price drop then you are grossly mistaken. Whatever price or whatever amount they are bought at, will raise the price of the coin. It does not necessarily mean that every small buy order will move the market a lot but they have an effect cumulatively as people maintain a buying pressure. Seems like you have no idea how markets work and how trading bots pump and dump the prices.

Also I would not blame people for buying low amounts. One whole bitcoin is expensive for anybody coming newly into the market for whatever base currency rate we talk about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x