Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Five Reasons to Impact Bitcoin Prices  (Read 1853 times)
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

The main reason to impact the bitcoin prices is the people invest in bitcoin and the people promoting the bitcoin in social media I think this is the main reason to impact the price of bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

There are so much reasons of bitcoin's price fall or rise. Though, you still have a point about the reasons you have said on your post, the demand and the supply will have a big impact with the price in the market.
However, news, hacking will still affect the price. We are still hoping that bitcoin will still recovers no matter how bad or good reasons are  affecting it.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

I truly believe If Bitcoin ETFs is approved, Mass adoption of cryptocurrency will happen as well as this will eliminate price manipulation soon. However, there several facts to Impact Bitcoin Prices. No offense, but who knows? we all know how quickly the market can change though.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

at the moment, I like this price very much, because it becomes an excellent support in the long term
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

it is true, but I read the news that bitcoin ETF is likely to be approved in March 2019, of course it will affect the market price of bitcoin

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

I think no one can raise the price of bitcoin but also the investors. the price of bitcoin depends on the market. so when the market does not keep track of the trend and keep up with the coins we can not make coins like bitcoins. Such crypto conditions are actually happening as many investors are so nervous this month because they need to spend money on their personal goals.

yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

My own opinion
1. Indemand
2. Commodity
3. World affairs
4. Easy to used
5. Visibility

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

My own opinion
1. Indemand
2. Commodity
3. World affairs
4. Easy to used
5. Visibility

the supply and demand I think also is a factor and some FUD news or any news about crypto currencies will affect the price of it

sd
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Thanks for the information about the reasons that impact bitcoin prices. There will be another news can impact bitcoin prices, some good news and some bad news. We only hope there will be some good news so the bitcoin prices will go up again and stabilized.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

most of the points raised for the value response of bitcoin is not valid. Hitbit is a big exchange only in recent time, its volume trade is not capable to influence in bitcoin price. 9 ETFs proposal were disapproved before last year bull run and no ETFs had ever been approved. Some news cause a temporary slight bitcoin price dump, so are news from tax request from country cryto enthusiasts.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

of everything you quote is only about Bitcoin ETF that has impacted bitcoin in recent months
investors feel the hype on that but after delays in the decision and some refusal by the SEC, investors again sell their bitcoin and of course this affects the price of bitcoin

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

There's no point looking any further into the market than whatever is causing FUD or FOMO, if the reasons behind the FUD are significant, then sell, similar is the case for FOMO. Technical analysis, charting and sentiment analysis are all useless when the market is literally controlled by buyer fear and remorse.
Maxson

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

I really do not know these impacts, i which i had known...Sometimes news from top ranked communities on issues of bitcoin i think can cause a rise or a downward movements.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

-Five reasons are thought to be the biggest impact on BTC pricing:

+HitBTC reported hardware failure: The recent tight control on the HitBTC trading floor caused the inhibition of the user community causing the BTC market to suffer a psychological blow after this incident.
       +Bitcoin ETF was denied the license by the SEC. This is considered a major factor causing Bitcoin to drop immediately and causing the market to fluctuate sharply in the past few weeks.
       +Korea taxed the digital exchanges. This news has caused a gloomy atmosphere for the whole market including BTC
       +The recent virtual trading on the BitForex trading floor, a deal on Coinmarketcap, has raised concerns about market manipulation, a loss of confidence in electronic money transactions.
       +Bitcoin's trading profile has changed, noting that the cash flow was flowing back from the altcoins into Bitcoin and Tether (USDT). Indexes for the movement of funds include Bitcoin dominance of market capitalization, up to 48%. In addition, the USDT transaction now accounts for more than 21% of the total volume of the electronic money market.

in my opinion, the impact on the price of bitcoin is only 1-4, while not the number 5. Why?

because after looking back, the average bitcoin price that falls is generally due to the market or country that has an opinion about the implementation of this crypto. The ICO tokensale also has a considerable impact on this to make the price drop. No matter if it's scam or not.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

The popular increase of bitcoin still growing even if the bitcoin and whole cryptocurrency
Are in the dip situation for been a long time for almost a year.
Only on impact i seen that people increasingly adopt bitcoin its because they the future of new technology

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

basically, after bitcoin has dropped drastically from January 2018 until today, many big factors that affect bitcoin fluctuations, you just mention a small part.

hacking, a lots of FUD, panic, short investment, short trade. but of course, the decline is more dominate the market situation. So, I think that the positive impact that affects the crypto market and trading still cannot replace the bullish situation in the end of 2017.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

As an analyst I believe that Bitcoin ETFs could help increase overall cryptocurrency adoption, while also significantly driving their prices upwards. One of the reasons crypto ETFs could lead to a surge in cryptocurrency prices is because they could potentially increase their scarcity and liquidity. Usually, when an asset or store of value becomes scarce, there’s a substantial increase in its price. This can be argued too when Bitcoin futures contracts were launched into the market, there will be a more sustainable increase in price. The reason for this is that many investors shifted from the physical crypto market to the derivatives market shortly after Bitcoin futures contracts were introduced. I would attribute the crash that came afterwards to the inexperienced traders who quite didn't understand the supply and demand effects but with Bitcoin ETF signed, investors would be trading Bitcoin and this would also lead to mass adoption and inturn drive prices up.
I think the impact that affects the price of bitcoin is the Bitcoin Volume and Distribution As a relatively young digital currency, Trader speculation Believe it or not, the number of Bitcoin users who make it as a trading asset is more than those who actually use it as a medium of exchange, Fraud Mode Involving Bitcoin Because of its huge potential, many parties are irresponsible then making Bitcoin a new fraud object involving investors.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

There is no reason other than to boast about Bitcoin prices and make that move against the movement of the cryptocurrency market.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

I think the impact that affects the price of bitcoin is the Bitcoin Volume and Distribution As a relatively young digital currency, Trader speculation
Trader speculation only spreads  FUD and false information. Sometimes insinuated by others as well. People who do so are the weak hearted who tend to think too much about their investments in crypto and are not helping the community in anyway. Only making a panic sell go through so you can get back holding the fiat you had makes the volumes look manipulated.

Believe it or not, the number of Bitcoin users who make it as a trading asset is more than those who actually use it as a medium of exchange
More than that their are bagholders who have been holding through times of happiness and despair.

Fraud Mode Involving Bitcoin Because of its huge potential, many parties are irresponsible then making Bitcoin a new fraud object involving investors.
That only gives a bad name to some coins and bitcoin is dragged into it because of the so-called-obvious correlation between all other altcoins to be similar to bitcoin which is actually not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Phoenixhall

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

There are a number of reasons why bitcoin prices decrease or increase. However, the news, hack will still affect the price. I really believe that if Bitcoin ETFs are approved, Mass accepts e-money will happen as well as this will eliminate price manipulation soon. We all know how fast the market can change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: