Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:40:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin.Enterprises  (Read 686 times)
mikemikemike (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:55:41 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 11:15:55 AM by mikemikemike

I am listening to offers for bitcoin.enterprises

This is the top bitcoin domain for entrepreneurs, financers and startups.

Serious offers only. I will only sell this if I get an extraordinarly high offer. Otherwise I will keep it for a couple of years and ship it off to one of the big bitcoin investment firms.

PS. I have already turned down two offers in the 10BTC range. I hope this gives an indicator of what I consider an extraordinarly high offer.

Thanks,
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 11:24:40 AM

Why is this domain name worth so much? It's just a new generic top-level domain? So you won't be satisfied with 10BTC? It's my max.

Palcoin.co
mikemikemike (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:29:08 PM

need to liquidate some assets. willing to listen to lower offers.
CryptoNames

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

why don't you just call back the 10 BTC guys?

RCHumphrey

Activity: 470

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:49:50 PM

Agreed, could even offer them the lower figure you want now.

Any new extension is bound to bring curiosity, but moreover anxiety, and frankly 10 BTC is crazy talk. You might get 1 BTC if you're lucky, but really the value is an unknown and with 100s of new extensions, if you want a buyer you'd have to drop your price considerably.
mikemikemike (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

Any new extension is bound to bring curiosity, but moreover anxiety, and frankly 10 BTC is crazy talk. You might get 1 BTC if you're lucky, but really the value is an unknown and with 100s of new extensions, if you want a buyer you'd have to drop your price considerably.

i still have offers for 10 BTC, but this is too low. this is for serious investors, not people looking for the next cheap flip. please dont reply back to this thread if your not a serious BTC holder, im not here to discuss pricing with people who clearly don't understand the value of owning a domain like this.
RCHumphrey

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

i still have offers for 10 BTC, but this is too low. this is for serious investors, not people looking for the next cheap flip. please dont reply back to this thread if your not a serious BTC holder, im not here to discuss pricing with people who clearly don't understand the value of owning a domain like this.

So you wanted less than 10 BTC, now you want more than 10 BTC... logical. The comment that I'm not a ''serious BTC holder'' is laughable, you have no idea of what I have or don't have. All I can tell for certain (as can anyone else on this forum) is that I do have a better grasp of domain values than you...
mikemikemike (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:42:08 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 03:56:39 AM by mikemikemike

So you wanted less than 10 BTC, now you want more than 10 BTC... logical. The comment that I'm not a ''serious BTC holder'' is laughable, you have no idea of what I have or don't have. All I can tell for certain (as can anyone else on this forum) is that I do have a better grasp of domain values than you...

i already said i was waiting for an extraordinary high offer, and i had turned down offers in the 10 BTC range. I have now said i am willing to listen to less extraordinarily high offers. that has nothing to do the 10 BTC value. please don't comment about being logical.

and as such, don't say i can't make assumptions about your BTC holdings when you then make assumptions about my ability to value domains. it makes you sound like a hypocrite

i am pricing this domain as i would value it if i was a VC and looking to develop it, or if i had a business in bitcoin enterprises such as securities exchanges, BTC crowd funding, BTC financing ect ect

as i said, i've already had offers upto 12.5 BTC, even one @ 10 in this thread. so please don't claim you know anything about what it's market value is, because your just going to inevitably look stupid.

if you sold bitcoin.ceo for cheap that is your problem, someone is going to make allot of money from that domain. anyways, please don't come here to flame when you see a similar domain being sold for allot more.

i am a believer in bitcoin and will hold out a year or two if necessary. come speak to me then when most of this space has been institutionalised by big business who would happily pay a premium for the brand opportunity of owning bitcoin.enterprises

and just for the 'laughable' bit, why did you sell bitcoin.ceo now if you didn't need the funds?? anyone with half a brain would have told you to wait it out instead of rushing through the sale
RCHumphrey

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

Offer for 10 in this thread? Err... where?  Huh

As to my own sale of my domain (which is neither here nor there) cheap is a relative term. I don't see where I publicly stated the price either for that matter. For all you know I didn't sell it and decided to keep it Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: