Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ClinTex CTi - Faster, Cheaper, Safer Medicine : DLT in Clinical Trials  (Read 5799 times)
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

By the way, you guys should know that the ClinTex CTi platform will enable more efficient clinical trials and is targeted at the clinical trials industry which is currently worth $350 billion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

By the way, you guys should know that the ClinTex CTi platform will enable more efficient clinical trials and is targeted at the clinical trials industry which is currently worth $350 billion.

What are the different types of clinical trials you are going to start once the platform is released? Whether do you have any experienced people who are pharma background because this thing should be done under a provision of experienced people?
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

If you are just joining us here, let me welcome you to the ClinTex project.
I know a lot of you don't have the time to read the whitepaper.
So you can check this one-pager right here https://clintex.io/Clintex_CTi_OnePager.pdf
All the important details are here and you can also see ClinTex team there.
ClinTex CTi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

ClinTex CTi - Clinical Trials Intelligence

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

What are the different types of clinical trials you are going to start once the platform is released? Whether do you have any experienced people who are pharma background because this thing should be done under a provision of experienced people?

Hi btcyoda,

Initial deployments of the CTi platform will be in academic clinical trials – Specifically utilising our partnership with Intellimed in research projects run by the largest NHS trust in the UK. However, these academic research applications of CTi are simply to serve as a foundation to refine the platform and demonstrate benefits for use in large scale pharmaceutical trials. The main power and application of the CTi platform will therefore be in late phase clinical trials  (i.e. Phase IIb/Phase III) and in Post Marketing studies (Phase IV).  This is where the full extent of CTi analytics can deliver most efficiency savings.

In answer to the second part of your question, we have significant experience on the team from the medical and more importantly, pharmaceutical and clinical trial background (see https://www.clintex.io/home#team). This experience at this stage is pivotal to guiding our CTi development and deployment strategy. When it comes to real-world implementation, we have, and will continue to build our project management and developer expertise to ensure successful and impactful deployments of CTi. At this stage, we do not propose to actually run or manage clinical trials on behalf of pharmaceutical companies, and so our clinical trial expertise will continue to be consultative rather than hands on. Our Mission is to provide the industry the tools to make their own clinical trial more efficient, and to help them deliver faster medicines at lower cost.

ClinTex CTi - https://clintex.io
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

So it’s all here - machine learning, big data, blockchain and medicine. Looks like 2018 is the time for this type of platform. Seems too promising, but the team is impressive. So I hope this is that one ICO. I am not a medical person, but from blockchain point of view this is really something. I’ve looked through several of their articles on medium, seems qualified. What do You guys think? https://medium.com/clintexcti/introducing-the-clintex-clinical-trials-intelligence-cti-platform-57fcdbdeb5a5
cryprourlbull

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

I would like to know what the special technology of this project differs from many current projects financially or in terms of application. In your answer to my question raised. Thank you!
LilBoby

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Yeah, their blog looks alright. No wonder with a bunch of doctors on the team lol. I also want to look deeper into technical side of the platform, as if it is what they claim to be, this could become industry’s must-have.
Kurrie

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

I’ve never thought of this before. But seriously pharma companies don’t share data and keep all research data exclusive. No wonder it’s 2018 but we still have so many incurable diseases. In theory if this could be changed, the medicine would start evolving faster.
EggieR

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Of course pharma companies don’t want to share the data! It’s all about profits. What else? You thought that they care about lives? It’s not good for them to create one pill that solves it all, they want us to purchase whole bunch of meds and give them all our money! But Knock-Knock, blockchain is here! Hope you guys really make this!
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

Speaking of corporates. Wouldn’t they want to make sure that ClinTex never comes to market? As this would makes the competition harder? I mean the resources wouldn’t still be even, but the game will be different already. And it’s a matter of time when the business will no longer be exclusive.
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

It isn’t exclusive now either. The only difference is the market penetration. But ClinTex will also save pharma companies budgets. It’s a huge moneyburn to collect data and pass all the approval. And I am hoping that by the end of the day we will face cheaper meds.
vladimir54

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

No way! Cheaper meds? Are you serious? Even if they start spending less, no way your pills will become cheaper, their wallets will become thicker, and that’s it. The good thing is that if the drug creating process and expenses involved will somehow become transparent, that could change to a complete different story. Will see.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

I feel this project is good, is there any development for this project? how many investors joined? or can you give me an address to find out about this project? thanks.

naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
DimLeg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Guys I got sick in the middle of the summer. Want a pill that I can take and heal right away. Please hurry up with the platform lol.
Vojdel

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

Send them couple eth first mate ahhahahaha
Joshuella24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
Merited by unamis76 (1)

I would like to know what the special technology of this project differs from many current projects financially or in terms of application. In your answer to my question raised. Thank you!
While it may seem that there is some overlap with competitors who are promising to store healthcare records in a decentralized manner,
the CTi platform fully differentiates itself from all the competition by collecting clinical trial data exclusively across 7 distinct applications and
using that data to drive efficiency in new medicines development.
The ClinTex CTi platform has been designed by clinical trial professionals to address a current and unmet need in the pharmaceutical industry,
by combining blockchain technology with advanced clinical data analytics to deliver more efficient medicines development.

I would like to invite you to ClinTex Telegram group https://t.me/ClinTexCTi we are there 24/7 if you have any questions  Smiley

tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

Yes, the unsold Tokens will be burned.
You can find more information about it in the whitepaper, page 28.

https://www.clintex.io/Clintex_CTi_Whitepaper.pdf
Ivakimos

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

From my experience, medical related ICOs do pretty well. As someone mentioned here, the team does look promising. Have a good feeling about this one. But wanna see founders interview or Q&A somewhere before I make up my final conclusion.
Joshuella24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

I’ve never thought of this before. But seriously pharma companies don’t share data and keep all research data exclusive. No wonder it’s 2018 but we still have so many incurable diseases. In theory if this could be changed, the medicine would start evolving faster.

I totally agree with you, they don’t share data and keep all researce exclusive.
If this could be solved, I can't even imagine what's to come  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: