Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ClinTex CTi - Faster, Cheaper, Safer Medicine : DLT in Clinical Trials  (Read 5797 times)
tsby1988

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

I feel this project is good, is there any development for this project? how many investors joined? or can you give me an address to find out about this project? thanks.

The project is really good, indeed it is. If you want to read about development, you can start with the

Whitepaper:https://www.clintex.io/Clintex_CTi_Whitepaper.pdf

And for every question you may have please join ClinTex

Telegram group: https://t.me/ClinTexCTi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Of course pharma companies don’t want to share the data! It’s all about profits. What else? You thought that they care about lives? It’s not good for them to create one pill that solves it all, they want us to purchase whole bunch of meds and give them all our money! But Knock-Knock, blockchain is here! Hope you guys really make this!
Everything you just wrote is on point.
Pharma companies are all about profits, hope the blockchain will put an end to it  Grin Grin Grin
tsby1988

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

No way! Cheaper meds? Are you serious? Even if they start spending less, no way your pills will become cheaper, their wallets will become thicker, and that’s it. The good thing is that if the drug creating process and expenses involved will somehow become transparent, that could change to a complete different story. Will see.

Yes, the ClinTex team is really serious. And you forgot about the speed, which is really important. It will speed up their delivery to market for the people that need them.
tsby1988

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

It isn’t exclusive now either. The only difference is the market penetration. But ClinTex will also save pharma companies budgets. It’s a huge moneyburn to collect data and pass all the approval. And I am hoping that by the end of the day we will face cheaper meds.

Well, that is something that ClinTex is trying to do.
The ClinTex platform, CTi – Clinical Trials Intelligence, is a decentralized software solution that will lower the cost of new medicines and speed up their delivery to market for the people that need them. It will achieve this by making the clinical trials process faster, more efficient and more cost effective for pharmaceutical companies that engage in the research of new medicines for market.
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Guys I got sick in the middle of the summer. Want a pill that I can take and heal right away. Please hurry up with the platform lol.
Hhehe we're gonna take that as a support  Smiley Smiley
So thank you for the support, please join us on our Telegram https://t.me/ClinTexCTi
there you can keep up with the updates and news, and ask anything you want  Smiley
Commivan

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

“Predictive analytics and machine learning” finally we might get something like this not for e-commerce or advertising purposes. The idea is interesting. I will keep an eye on clintex. Also like the message on their medium blog “Urge pharma to go blockchain” this is something we need more today.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

Hey guys,

If you have some minutes spare, be sure to check out this introductory article on medium which gives a very brief overview of the Clintex CTi Platform. Definitely inspiring and something to prep you for the project's whitepaper, which obviously explains the project in much greater detail.

Here https://medium.com/clintexcti/introducing-the-clintex-clinical-trials-intelligence-cti-platform-57fcdbdeb5a5

Very informative and useful ideas to everyone.  Clintex CTi platform and data analytics software package is the first to offer such a comprehensive solution to the clinical trials industry. Hopefully the development of the solution will easily be adopted by the clinical trial industies and its end users.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

“It takes on average 14 years to bring a new drug to market (at a cost of over 1 billion USD) and with at least a third of the total clinical trial duration taken up by patient recruitment” - no wonder healthcare is so darn expensive! Research data accessibility is going to save quiet a buck there.
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

BLOCKCHAIN NEWSBlockchain Tech Poised to Reshape Medicines Development; Clinical trials research likely first to see benefits say experts

The ClinTex project is still at the early fundraising stage, but it has already attracted attention from industry insiders like Clinical Commissioning Group Medicines Optimisation Pharmacist Michael Kolovetsios who wrote, “Running clinical trials today requires more effective data insights and better resource utilisation as clinical trials are more complex and costlier than ever. ClinTex CTi will deliver both the operational and clinical efficiency to the testing of new medicines, leading to faster data extraction and analysis. This will ultimately benefit patients, the pharmaceutical company, and society.”

https://www.coinannouncer.com/blockchain-tech-poised-to-reshape-medicines-development-clinical-trials-research-likely-first-to-see-benefits-say-experts/

Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

That looks like a natural evolution. I mean if not ClinTex, then someone else should have brought this up eventually. HUGE budget optimization for pharmaceutical businesses.  If we cut ideological side of bringing more proper drugs in time, and stick just to the economy, the platform makes a lot of sense. Interesting.
TrepeshItZZZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

It seems to me that there are prospects for this project. I'll see what happens next.
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Just to tell my kids that I co-funded a company that stays behind all new medicine, I will join, lol You got my couple ETH gents Wink
|Konstantin07

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

An ICO not screaming out promises about 10x deserves attention these days, hah.
Slava_Osipov

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I’d say that an ICO that has word “blockchain” not just for the token sale purposes deserves some attention.
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

This is very interesting, I hope that success will always be with you, hopefully in the near future this project will reach the target with many investors and bounty hanter, hopefully everyone can achieve.
globus_mipa

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

At first I thought that they are pretty much big-pharmaceutical-companies-killer, was like what the...But since clintex is saving them billions, they are going to be besties. And as the data is accessible for everyone, that makes them besties with small firms too. You know like that one guy you don’t like cause everyone likes him? Lol. BTW - the team looks great. Checked their linkedins.
kurko2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Heeeey another ICO with real and proper blockchain based solution. Hope we will see more like this one, as I’m so sick of all those decentralized blockchain based platforms for brushing teeth or backscratchers.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Now that’s impressive “ the study concluded that a patient being given access to HAART a year earlier than they actually received it would be worth an average of $16,000. To the entire cohort of such patients, the value of one year’s earlier access would be $19 billion. By comparison, the release of HAART one year earlier would have increased the profits of the firm marketing it by $4 billion, or about a fifth of its value to AIDS patients.”  THe source: https://medium.com/clintexcti/the-true-cost-clinical-trial-failure-ea5b965a06f4
olegkalinicev325

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Too bad clintex is starting just now. In 2017 they would’ve raised hundreds of mlns. But from my experience this looks like their private round should go so well that they might not even need public sale.
alinayatsko34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

The interval between initial clinical testing and product approval has been estimated to average 8 years with only 1 in 6 drugs that enter clinical trials ultimately obtaining approval. This results in the now astronomical average $1.5 billion it costs to bring a drug to market. But many drugs do not receive approval not because they are unsafe or ineffective, but because the information supplied is unsatisfactory to make that determination for regulators. BOOM!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: