Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ClinTex CTi - Faster, Cheaper, Safer Medicine : DLT in Clinical Trials  (Read 5799 times)
globus_mipa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Saving lives, getting profit (of token growth). That’s the motivation to invest, even though it sounds like 50 cent’s song name lol.
kurko2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

So many doctors in the team. Gives me a good feeling, as docs are often sceptical about new stuff. However pharma companies do motivate them to sell certain pills. On the other hand it motivates people to participate in researches by motivating them with tokens. So they are helping to find a cure for them and getting paid for that. Could cover at least some part of a treatment process.
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Yeah I would participate in medical research. Especially to get tokens in return. So there’s not just mining way to get crypto, hah.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Contacted couple of founders on linkedin. Nice guys. There’s so much stuff the is not on the surface. Very insightful conversation. Wiped all my doubts away.
Joshuella24

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Contacted couple of founders on linkedin. Nice guys. There’s so much stuff the is not on the surface. Very insightful conversation. Wiped all my doubts away.

Glad to hear that, everybody is welcome to contact ClinTex members,
they are a serious and strong team!  Smiley

In case somebody still didn't check ClinTex team please do https://www.clintex.io/#team a very very strong team  Smiley
Joshuella24

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

I just imagined what a person feels when he hears from a doctor that there is no cure for his disease. God, that should be an awful desperation.  I bet if they would hear about ClinTex they wouldn’t think a second before funding it. So if I put myself into position of a human being who can get into such situation, I would want to do everything possible today in order not to hear smth like that ever in my life from a doctor.

I would never want to find myself it that kind of position,
but you are right, of course you would do anything in your power to not hear that.
This project means so much to the people and we can't be happy,
by the amount of support we are getting.
Thanks all of you guys  Smiley
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

I see it challenging to keep the platform public and not to get seduced by someone like pfizer to sell it all to them exclusively. I am sure this kind of offer will happen eventually to CLintex. I mean it’s good for me as for token investor, but the ideology is changing them. Will see how the things will develop.
Commivan

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Softcap and hardcap both look reasonable. I am already used to ICO trend of claiming to raise 60-100 mil, hah. Lockup period is not long my indicators are alright at this point.
dimadmitriev

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

I once dated a girl, her parents were in pharma business. Man they were talking about trials and researhes a lot. I know for sure that this is a hot topic for them.

ribenapurpz

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Want to know what the plan for disruption looks like?

Check out the team's road map here:

gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

Did you know that ClinTex is a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance?

ClinTex will collaborate with industry leaders in pursuit of ethereum-based enterprise technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. To achieve this, the strong team at ClinTex combines top talent from the blockchain industry, the pharmaceutical industry and data analytics.

Full article: https://www.clintex.io/uncategorized/clintex-joins-the-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

ClinTex will hold a token generation event (TGE) in Q3 2018 to distribute CLX, the native token for the CTi Ecosystem.

Here's the CLX Token Distribution Breakdown:

Token Generation Event - 35%
Token Generation Event Pre-Sale - 15%
Strategic Partners Private Sale - 10%
Management Team - 10%
Shareholders - 10%
Team Incentive (Milestone Based Structured Bonus Scheme) - 10%
Reserved for Advisors - 4%
Reserved for Referrals, Promotions & Bounty - 3%
Reserved for Pharma Industrial Trials (Testing) - 3%
gorogoronomi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

I once dated a girl, her parents were in pharma business. Man they were talking about trials and researhes a lot. I know for sure that this is a hot topic for them.

No surprise, according to the whitepaper, the market potential for the Global Drug Development market is worth >$350 billion per annum!

Considering ClinTex has first mover advantage, the first to market, as there is currently no competitor product where data analytics and machine learning are used to monitor and control clinical trial costs

Efficiency savings of 1% generated applied to just 1% of global clinical trials will deliver >$35 million savings per annum.
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

Team

Combining top talent, extensive experience and leading thinkers from the pharmaceutical and clinical trial industry, with software, blockchain and data analytics expertise.

ribenapurpz

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Check out this short explainer video for ClinTex and let us know what you think  Grin

"Learn more about ClinTex and our Clinical Trials Intelligence (CTi) Platform that uses advanced analytics to optimise Operational Efficiency, Clinical Data Quality and Medical Review in clinical trials. Our innovative use of blockchain technology makes machine learning and collaboration possible for clinical trials, helping the pharmaceutical industry to exploit the opportunities of Big Data, and its application to faster, more efficient medicines development."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDUMxCh-gBI
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

So many doctors in the team. Gives me a good feeling, as docs are often sceptical about new stuff. However pharma companies do motivate them to sell certain pills. On the other hand it motivates people to participate in researches by motivating them with tokens. So they are helping to find a cure for them and getting paid for that. Could cover at least some part of a treatment process.

Yup, the strong team really helps put this ICO in a strong position. Cheesy Have you read the whitepaper, by the way? It goes into great detail of ClinTex's value proposition
gorogoronomi

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

Clinical Trials Intelligence Platform (CTi) contains a number of applications that focus on the key areas of waste
and bottlenecks typically experienced during clinical trials, such as:
 Clinical trial monitoring
 Clinical data accuracy and availability
 Patient identification, recruitment and retention
 Investigator/physician recruitment including contracts and payments
 Supporting vendor data, including contracts and payments
 Clinical trial operations and workload/resource
 Medical review/interpretation of clinical data “as it happens”

Furthermore, a unique Clinical Data Predictive Analytics application further leverages blockchain technology to
deliver unique insights that use machine learning to predict clinical and operational events. This can save
pharmaceutical companies time, effort and cost by driving earlier and more accurate decision making.
ribenapurpz

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Did you know there will be a referral system up with a 5% bonus!

where a TGE participant that refers another TGE participant, the referee will get a bonus of 5% of the CLX that the person they referred purchases

While we are on the point of the Token sale, here is a chart to show what that looks like

oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

Did you know that the CTi platform will be having 7 dApps Cheesy

imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:13:28 AM

There is no doubt in my mind that ClinTex will grow faster than most ICOs. The team is confident in acquiring significant players from the pharmaceutical industry as partners by Q1 2019 during the roll out of the seven DApps in the CTi ecosystem, which will each deliver proven clinical trial efficiency. ClinTex will also be first to market in its delivery of predictive analytics and machine learning to new medicines development, and the first to bring the advantages of distributed ledger technology. And of course the team which is very strong, you can check ClinTex CTI team here https://www.clintex.io/Clintex_CTi_Whitepaper.pdf on page 10 😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: