Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ClinTex CTi - Faster, Cheaper, Safer Medicine : DLT in Clinical Trials  (Read 5795 times)
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

They have an interesting model, so as users come to the platform and sign-up the tokens they pay with are then locked-up for 6 to 12 months according to the whitepaper. So to anyone hodl’ing this is sort of like a token burn? Do I have that right?
Yes that’s how I understood it too, except the tokens eventually will be returned to the supply pool.. but if the platform takes off then that a huge amount of tokens leaving the circulating supply??
Yea, if they accomplish this and gain market share with the pharma industry, this token value then should go through the roof with that model
So user A signs up for a licence, the pay in CLX, the CLX is then locked into their wallet on CTi for 6 -12 months. When the licence expires, the user gets their CLX back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EggieR

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

They have an interesting model, so as users come to the platform and sign-up the tokens they pay with are then locked-up for 6 to 12 months according to the whitepaper. So to anyone hodl’ing this is sort of like a token burn? Do I have that right?
Yes that’s how I understood it too, except the tokens eventually will be returned to the supply pool.. but if the platform takes off then that a huge amount of tokens leaving the circulating supply??
Yea, if they accomplish this and gain market share with the pharma industry, this token value then should go through the roof with that model
So user A signs up for a licence, the pay in CLX, the CLX is then locked into their wallet on CTi for 6 -12 months. When the licence expires, the user gets their CLX back?
I think they can use the staked balance to pay for data on the platform too
Almostdone1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

I think they can use the staked balance to pay for data on the platform too
Well they have as much as chance as any ICO project I’ve ever seen. More actually, this is a real and valid use case for blockchain and thankfully they are not trying to do everything on-chain either, as a business I could see this one taking off
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

I see they are accepting BNB in the ICO, looks like this will be getting listed on Binance?
Tupakk

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

I see they are accepting BNB in the ICO, looks like this will be getting listed on Binance?
And also the team is based in Malta too where Binance is, I’d say chances are extremely high that this one gets listed
|Konstantin07

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

And also the team is based in Malta too where Binance is, I’d say chances are extremely high that this one gets listed

The hardcap is very reasonable for what they are planning to achieve, finally realistic caps are becoming a thing
Slava_Osipov

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

The hardcap is very reasonable for what they are planning to achieve, finally realistic caps are becoming a thing
It is pretty ambitious trying to tackle big pharma, such an absolutely enormous market and that is the sort of budget I’d expect to see for a project disrupting it
vladimir54

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

I work in clinical trials and I can tell you the actual tool looks amazing. In the industry people have been saying for a long time that the correct predictive analytics in clinical trials will allow us to calculate if the medicine is gonna be successful even before the trial is over!

From the whitepaper, what’s different about this tool is that all the data from all the different clinical trial sources will now all be in one place. We could do good things when all this data is together. No one else is doing prediction on clinical trial data as far as I know – the market for this tool is huge
globus_mipa

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

I work in clinical trials and I can tell you the actual tool looks amazing. In the industry people have been saying for a long time that the correct predictive analytics in clinical trials will allow us to calculate if the medicine is gonna be successful even before the trial is over!

From the whitepaper, what’s different about this tool is that all the data from all the different clinical trial sources will now all be in one place. We could do good things when all this data is together. No one else is doing prediction on clinical trial data as far as I know – the market for this tool is huge

So do I, and the FDA chief has come out to signal he is supporting this approach too - the pharmaceutical companies like the one I work for are going to look to software like this - see https://www.mobihealthnews.com/content/fda-chief-sees-big-things-ai-healthcare
kurko2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

So do I, and the FDA chief has come out to signal he is supporting this approach too - the pharmaceutical companies like the one I work for are going to look to software like this - see https://www.mobihealthnews.com/content/fda-chief-sees-big-things-ai-healthcare
It makes sense, there are tens of thousands of clinical trials and hundreds of thousands of patients every year who could benefit from something like this CTi platform
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

Hi there! The team doesn't have an official partnership with Binance. However, as supporters of Binance’s contribution to the cryptocurrency space, they are happy to endorse BNB and the Binance eco-system by accepting BNB in during the TGE, along with BTC and ETH Cool
DimLeg

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Very interested in this platform, my Dad has got motor neurone disease (ALS) and he was waiting for FDA approval for Radicava. Eventually it happened, but now the insurance company won’t cover him because its too expensive. This seems to be proposing a solution or at least a helping hand for such an obvious problem in the world
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

It makes sense, there are tens of thousands of clinical trials and hundreds of thousands of patients every year who could benefit from something like this CTi platform

Indeed, ClinTex will be collecting this data by using IoT too and then everything will be analyzed using data mining and artificial intelligence. This data will be recorded on the blockchain from the moment of capturing it all the way to analyzing it.

Make sure that join ClinTex on Telegram and Reddit guys Smiley

Telegram group: https://t.me/ClinTexCTi

Telegram channel: https://t.me/ClinTexCTiNews

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClinTexCTi
jannamaile

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

Very interested in this platform, my Dad has got motor neurone disease (ALS) and he was waiting for FDA approval for Radicava. Eventually it happened, but now the insurance company won’t cover him because its too expensive. This seems to be proposing a solution or at least a helping hand for such an obvious problem in the world
Big time, the whole set up with the price of medical treatment is extortion!
Vojdel

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

The token economics here look pretty good, only 10% went to private sale so the public round buyers hopefully wont be getting dumped on by big funds
dimadmitriev

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

The token economics here look pretty good, only 10% went to private sale so the public round buyers hopefully wont be getting dumped on by big funds
That really pisses me off lately when you see a good project but then its only 2% or 5% for sale in the public round, you just know you are getting fucked over compared to the earlier rounds
LilBoby

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

That really pisses me off lately when you see a good project but then its only 2% or 5% for sale in the public round, you just know you are getting fucked over compared to the earlier rounds
Exactly, and it’s a trend now to give the big boys big bonuses so this is pretty good – 50% going to public and presale with 20% and that’s it. I’m gonna try get in on the presale.
Vladrak

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Exactly, and it’s a trend now to give the big boys big bonuses so this is pretty good – 50% going to public and presale with 20% and that’s it. I’m gonna try get in on the presale.
When is the presale?
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

Hello there, there are no confirmed dates for the token sale yet. The Pre-Sale will take place in Q4, 2018. The exact dates are to be announced. Just join the announcements channel then you will get updated once everything is confirmed 😊
https://t.me/ClinTexCTiNews
Ivakimos

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

When is the presale?
Next month I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: