Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developer for new Pump and Dump coin  (Read 1388 times)
Polycoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:12:00 PM

I'm just gonna put it out there, I'm looking for a developer for a new Pump and Dump alt coin.

I have several well thought out ideas on how to make this work, the rewards will be enormous given by advantageous marketing skills, combined with your programming expertise.

If you're interested in making over 10000x returns, then mail me personallly or post a message here.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:30:57 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480659.0
armensg90

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:55:42 AM

If you want to give me coins to test the system then I'm in.
bittyweb

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

If you want to give me coins to test the system then I'm in.

Lol, You should find for free coins in alternative cryptocurrency section.
samcornwell

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:07:16 PM

I'm just gonna put it out there, I'm looking for a developer for a new Pump and Dump alt coin.

I have several well thought out ideas on how to make this work, the rewards will be enormous given by advantageous marketing skills, combined with your programming expertise.

If you're interested in making over 10000x returns, then mail me personallly or post a message here.

This sort of thing is going to get people put in jail. Why would you even make a post that suggests this? You're a fucking disgrace to the crypto community.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:52:17 PM

Someone ban this kid.

Palcoin.co
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: