Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?  (Read 712 times)
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

It depends on the what they stated in the initial beginning that is why it is good to read though white papers and ask some relevant questions, most times ICO project will state that if they did not reach their soft cap, they will not go on with the project and they will return the investors money, some will say even though their soft cap is not reached, they will still go on with the project, in such case bounty hunters will be paid on the other case bounty hunters won't be paid
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

most of the ico projects who cannot reach the softcap, they return the investor's funds, and do not continue the project. of course it is detrimental to the bounty hunters who have worked but without getting paid. but that has become a risk if we work as a bounty hunter.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?

I think yes. Payment will not be distributed to participants. But there are some campaign that still pay participants even though target is not meet because I already encounter it. I know I am lucky that time. But the last signature campaign I joined, it does not reach its soft cap and up no now there is no announcemnet from the team and the manager so I am losing hope and I think they will not pay us.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Probably yes!..But,if ever bounty tokens of that projects will be distributed for whatever reasons,it will be useless. Because,there's no one can give a full trust of it,and there's is a tendency of price goes down. That's why,every projects should reach their softcap for their success.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Of course they have to do it, otherwise the project can be considered a scam project. Because this is not right! A smart contract must be mandatory, because it is he who must meet the conditions of the return.
Dylanbee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Yeah. That means the project is unsuccessful and all funds raised from investors are refunded.There is no way bounty tokens will be distributed.That is a failed project.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

You are absolutely right. But there are exceptions, at the discretion of the project team, sometimes they give some of the tokens even though they have not reached the softcap. But I think it does not matter, as the chances of the project to develop become minimal.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

I think like that. Because the softcap in my opinion is the initial limit of an altcoin project, it can move in a bigger direction, where the vision and mission that had been planned beforehand could run smoothly. However, there are also some altcoins that cannot even reach softcap. Some altcoins extend their altcoin projects, so they might be able to offer better products in the future. There were also projects that were stopped, so that the airdrop and bounty that had originally been promised a lot of rewards, had absolutely no reward. So we don't get the rewards we should get.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

People who depend on softcap and hardcap tend to continue only if they have achieved success in achieving their goals and if they do not then they refuse the project to return all the investments they have received. In this case prize hunters are not paid for the work they have done.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

If the project does not collect the soft cap then they will not distribute the tokens. But I used to come tokens, which really can not be sold and they will stay forever on their wallet
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Mostly, yes. They no longer provide the reward on bounty hunters when an ICO did not meet the softcap and they also giving back the money of their investors. There is no reason for them to continue the platform if they don't have enough money to support the project like exchange listing fees, partnerships, miscellaneous fund support and many more. Besides, their faces, name and reputation is on the line so they better discontinue the project instead of going to jail.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

Every project that runs bounty campaigns must distribute their tokens among bounty members whether they reach soft/hard cap or not, a project that does not pay to bounty hunters or investors is fraudulent
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

When a project don't hit their soft cap it means game over for the project, it means people don't buy into their idea, so the project won't go ahead anymore and the bounty tokens won't payout.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Even if they distribute the tokens what use will it be for anyone that received the tokens? tokens are valuable when it is been backed my funds that is equivalent to the tokens, So if the project doesn't reach their soft cap, there is no need to generate the tokens.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

If  project doesn't reach their soft cap it means the project will not hold again, it means the development of the project will cease and the investors money returned so tokens will not be generated and so no reward for the bounty because the ICO did not succeed 
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Yes indeed for some ico project to hold a bounty and their sales income does not reach the softcap, then most of them will not distribute their coin. for investors, the funds will be returned and the bounty was forced to search for the bounty that others without getting paid.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

The answer is yes, when a project don't hit their soft-cap , they don't distribute bounty tokens, because no tokens will be generated anymore and the investors money will be returned and your bounty hard work will be in vain, that's why it is good to join solid bounty.
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Most of ICOs refund investments to their investors if ICO did not reach a soft cap. But I know several projects that did not reach soft cap but continue to work on their project.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

This is for sure. Because the project has not been successfully mobilized, they can not carry out research and development work. This makes previous efforts unrewarded.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

They're generous enough if they will still give bounty tokens however if they will,there's a chance that it is useless because the project will not proceed and no trader/investor will buy it unless the devs will create volume for it (I doubt).

In my experience, no project will distribute their tokens if softcap is not reached but recently I joined a campaign for Strykz wherein it was cancelled due to not reaching the target and they will still distribute tokens within their platform (they have a working platfrom) but I believe it is not tradable.

I joined Strykz campaign also, but for top bounty participants, they will be rewarding with their in-game virtual coin but it just can be used to participate in callanges on football star. So useless be rewarded but it can't be traded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: