Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors! What do you Invest in? The project or The token  (Read 416 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

I love investing in altcoins and tokens in the top # 100 on the coinmarketcap, The market is very volatile, very attractive for investors!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

I am now investing in a good currency. Here I think for projects? So far, I have not chosen a worthy one. Now this is difficult. But all the same I hope I will. I really need to understand. That was the dynamics of growth.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

This is a very thought provoking question you know...but to just give it out to the community i think most people invest in the token and the huge benefit it is likely to bring to them that is why some folks sell off their tokens as soon as the token increases in value.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Hi Everybody here.

I have seen many investors complain here and on telegram about the token price going down after ICOs as soon as the token hit an exchange, even when the actual project they invested in hasn't be release. Investing in project mean you are interested in the project and you want to be part of it. So It will important that investor should at least give the project sometime to succeed before complaining about the token price. 3 years to 5 years is not too much for an investor to give a project to succeed.  Even Bitcoin as project itself during its 10 years has seen many ups and downs, only the true investors that believes in the bitcoin project are as successful  as bitcoin  today.

That is why i want to ask investors here. What they really invest in? The Project or The token.  I will like everyone opinion here and i will like to learn from you guys also.
The only reason for investors is to make the most money and profit possible. So they choose to invest in ICO. Current market is not good for ICO. Having the token reduced several times after reaching the exchange is understandable to this market. But in the future when the market returns. Those projects will grow strongly. It may take a long time to reach

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

3 years to 5 years wait for project to succeed? I don't think so, most of the investor participants in ICO project the main reason is want to earn quick money from ICO, but most of the project tokens price drop a lot when first listed exchange, so investor blame in project official telegram channel why price drop everydays, I invest the project, not the tokens, I don't participants in shit ICO project, I only participants in ICO project that give me long term profit and future
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Mainly because everyone expects crypto and prices to move at a lightening speed.

I look a lot at a project's partners before I invest. If a major organization is partnered with them, makes me believe it a lot more

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

I believe that investing in the project will yield more huge money than investing in the token, although it takes a longer time before being rewarded for project investment but the reward in monetary term can not be compared to that of the investment made in the token. For me I prefer investing in the project to in the token.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

It is depends on our own risk because they have a knowledge in tokens it is more profitable investment and ICO projects are little complicated investment because no one is predict the future possibilities of ICOs So few investors only participate in ICO platform. Nowadays all are investing the Bitcoin and altcoins so I do not consider the both of them.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

Token itself doesn't have any real value. The value is provided by the project itself. So, I'd look for the project.
BNB token itself has no value but it gets it's value due to ever limiting burning process of Binance exchange. And hence it's the profit of Binance exchange which is determinant for the price of BNB.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

personally i am prefer to invest in coins at top 100 coinmarketcap.it will give me certainty and get off from scam ico project.but sometime investing in new project can be good choice too as long as we had research about it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

I recently was pleased with the TMT project - Traxia. Having ended the bounty in this campaign, I got tokens equivalent to almost 1000 bucks with a Member account, for the signature program. Listing this token occurred on several exchanges and in spite of the falling market - the token is kept well done. I will buy more!
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

to works on casuals as managing tasks on request with the customs of evaluation, as referring finest on objective to gains with shifts on difference as clients to collects of excess on extensive as the manage on works with the finance as token to draws with the release on movement as the progress on modulation with the opponential corelation of investors decision on disputing option.

Bigbansk

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

This is a very thoughtful question you know ... but to just pass it on to the community, I think most people invest in a token and the huge benefit it can bring them, so some people sell their tokens as soon as the token increases in value.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

you asked a very good question many of us join projects just for the profit of selling coins/token when they hit exchange that's why we all see those massive complaints about the price dropping by peoples referred as weak hands/quick buck we all see every day those strange and silly question in telegram channels which by doing a simple click to the project website without even reading the whitepaper nor the roadmap you can find the answer but sadly, we don't want to waste our time on reading about serious and promising project in order to support and be a loyal, vibrant community around them and this need to be fixed.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

the price down when incoming Exchange it is often the case. Don't be surprised and panicked when I heard such things as this. If you want more then just wait in the next few months. the price will go up again and could even be better than the current value is in the Exchange.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Well in my experience I invest in both because you need to consider the project and the token, in the project you need to check the goal of it is it feasible? is it achievable? or if it has a prototype or if it is utility will someone use it those are the criteria you need in checking the project but in token you need to check their supply because the lower the supply the higher the demand and the higher the supply the lesser the demand and most likely stays at low price and you need to consider the softcap and hardcap.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

an ICO investment to date I am still investing in tokens, because it's interconnected where tokens and products will influence each other, that doesn't mean I don't see their project, I always see the fastest possibilities I can make a profit, like at MTC I see the products they offer are very good, and now their tokens and products are very successful for an ICO achievement ,, You know that when tokens offered as proof of our investment are worthless, it's the same as exchanging money for garbage and no investor wants it, many ICOs are very slow to release their products or turn out their products are very bad and end up being worthless, because when gliding products are not guaranteed to make tokens more expensive  Huh
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

If you are asking to investors then i am pretty much sure that investors would really like to go with the projects because the projects are the base block of the tokens and i think if the project is really having long term scope with a good value then i think you should go with the projects than token. Tokens volatility and demand depends on the short term events and spikes and not for long term investing.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

I think it's very long, since this is the probability of an increase. Analyze for a year or two and everything will turn out, so they act on such principles. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

I do believe so we should give a new coin time for them to do their project, i believe in 2-3 years we could truly see the potential of the project and we do able to determine whether the project are success or just a trash project.
Mainly because everyone expects crypto and prices to move at a lightening speed.

I look a lot at a project's partners before I invest. If a major organization is partnered with them, makes me believe it a lot more
yes partnership would really help them grow and also with good partnership means the project is real and good.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: