Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors! What do you Invest in? The project or The token  (Read 417 times)
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

Hi Everybody here.

I have seen many investors complain here and on telegram about the token price going down after ICOs as soon as the token hit an exchange, even when the actual project they invested in hasn't be release. Investing in project mean you are interested in the project and you want to be part of it. So It will important that investor should at least give the project sometime to succeed before complaining about the token price. 3 years to 5 years is not too much for an investor to give a project to succeed.  Even Bitcoin as project itself during its 10 years has seen many ups and downs, only the true investors that believes in the bitcoin project are as successful  as bitcoin  today.

That is why i want to ask investors here. What they really invest in? The Project or The token.  I will like everyone opinion here and i will like to learn from you guys also.

I would like it to be not so, but I see that this is happening too. So many people are trying to achieve quick results. Have seen and in the chat rooms and in the forum, people that just require immediate results from the projects. "I've invested in you! Give me the moon!" Where is the moon? " Grin Yes, there are very worthy or 'on hype' projects that give a quick impact, but all projects are different and not always so. There are spheres that just wait for their hour and develop. Good and quality work always takes time.
In my case now I try to first study the project in which I will participate, and I try to choose the most worthy ones and which I liked. Inaccuracy, scums, mistakes happens too - not all projects succeed. Also, I try to maintain my favorites further & hodl. At first time there were a lot of mistakes - I wanted to start faster, get to know more quickly and even sometimes chose and entered almost randomly. But over time, of course, appeared and the experience and errors became less. I hope, at least. The market is young and therefore a lot of chaos, but in my opinion, blockchain worth attention and not a few future giants will rise here. We all have a chance to become a part of any huge industry in the future. I have an interest, I try to learn new things and be on the wave. To all newcomers I wish fastest mature. be firm! Good luck!  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

They invest in a token, I think.
Of course, they also have to pay attention to whether the project is good or not. Everything is ok, they decide to invest.
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Investments should be rewarded with profits, so it is normal and even sensible for investors to be much more interested in the token price, 3-5 years is way too much to wait for a return on you investment in a market that is still very primitive
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Those who dump their tokens have probably cared for fast profit scheme rather than the whole concept and potential of the project, common reasons are from excess bonuses from presale, bounty hunters, bloody market and more, real investors paid the price that the sale offered by the ICO why would they dump it for the cheap price? it will also be an advantage to some investors as they can buy cheaper tokens.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

It is depends on our own risk because they have a knowledge in tokens it is more profitable investment and ICO projects are little complicated investment because no one is predict the future possibilities of ICOs So few investors only participate in ICO platform. Nowadays all are investing the Bitcoin and altcoins so I do not consider the both of them.
I am more of a 'token person' too, I have very little cash to tie down on any single project. It may take year for most of these platforms to be fully functional.When they do, I am always be a part of it by purchasing the takens
KagiSama

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

every investor has same goal, that is to get more money. but every investor also has different characteristic, some investors especially newbie or first time, maybe scared that they will lose their money when the token listed in exchange and got dumped. we all know that a business cannot immediately become big, but they need a good project and trust from customers. business need time to become big and great.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

I don’t want and can’t wait long, so I do not invest in projects. I only invest in tokens. It can be done daily or for one week: buy and sell and buy again. And let the income for this trade is small, but sure. I don’t think that investments in projects are rational today.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

Hi Everybody here.

I have seen many investors complain here and on telegram about the token price going down after ICOs as soon as the token hit an exchange, even when the actual project they invested in hasn't be release. Investing in project mean you are interested in the project and you want to be part of it. So It will important that investor should at least give the project sometime to succeed before complaining about the token price. 3 years to 5 years is not too much for an investor to give a project to succeed.  Even Bitcoin as project itself during its 10 years has seen many ups and downs, only the true investors that believes in the bitcoin project are as successful  as bitcoin  today.

That is why i want to ask investors here. What they really investn in? The Project or The token.  I will like everyone opinion here and i will like to learn from you guys also.

I think what you just shared is just insightful. It's actually imperative for anyone who wants to invest in any project should have a clearly defined motion driving them. Hence,it's will save them the tension of panicking when the project is going through some windy times.

jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

It can change from case to case because some of the Times I'm interested in that currency because of the hype around it, and other way I would be interested in a particular project not looking on the price of their tokens.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

I chose the project investment with the criteria for the project to have a competent and credible team for the project and study the roadmap and the details of the project
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

my expertise is to assess existing tokens or still in the form of ICO. Token investments are more profitable and can be for the long term. invest pda tokens that have been listed in the market, the easier the analysis is to see the supply token and the token layout in the market for a while will see the trend of the token, whatever we are worth investing or not
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:00:48 PM by pundit

I recently was pleased with the TMT project - Traxia. Having ended the bounty in this campaign, I got tokens equivalent to almost 1000 bucks with a Member account, for the signature program. Listing this token occurred on several exchanges and in spite of the falling market - the token is kept well done. I will buy more!

Yes no doubt TMT is a nice coin to be stored, market is bleeding like anything now a days, value to my TMT decreses to half but others are in worst condition, I hope TMT will recover soon, it will achieve new height.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

I am not telling that this thought is a hundred percent for all.
but most investors are investing in ICO for tokens and its potential price in the market.
and not just with the project.
well to be straight investors want a money back with a good profit.
as it is declared that investing in an ICO and having token doesn't state that you own part of the project.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Here question about time for investments. Maybe the person what to get very fast income then he will be have interests in a commercial effect in project, but if the person like idea and product than he can wait enough time.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

I suppose that it is really hard for investors to find too confident project for investments now because of amount of uselesse ones at all, I think so.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

I think that investing in projects is more profitable than investing in tokes which can be lost in the way of cryptocurrency market decreasing or something like that.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Ilona7550

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

My answer is unequivocal. I invest in the project. I think this is correct. The more successful the project develops, the higher its token will be valued in the market. Otherwise, the token may fluctuate in price due to speculation in the market.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

I think that if you focus on the project you may end up worrying about the value of the tokens eventually, so the project is more important in the first place.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

maybe you mean, token or coin projects, if like that I prefer to invest in altcoin or even bitcoin, I am currently not interested in investing in ICO, besides not knowing more about how to choose a good ICO, I prefer to invest in altcoin or bitcoin compared to ICO projects.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

I am not telling that this thought is a hundred percent for all.
but most investors are investing in ICO for tokens and its potential price in the market.
and not just with the project.
well to be straight investors want a money back with a good profit.
as it is declared that investing in an ICO and having token doesn't state that you own part of the project.
As a trader or crypto investor at this time, it is more of for token, entering in exchanges having some good value. The project anyway will only be noticed if we really use the product, though it matters to gain value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: