Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling info worth of thousands.  (Read 4949 times)
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:29:47 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 10:28:48 AM by BohemianStalker

Anyone who want the info pm me! This info has been deemed worthy by few senior members.

just read the topic

You are free to donate me afterwards or (and) give me 10% of profits as most members promised :-)

donate here:
14X58p7P6As8rJufP6EUegYiVNEWrZv5GY

Received the info:

Nullu
iampingu
bimmerhead
strate
EFFV
moko666
rmines
Spoetnik
paul09
molecular
2GOOD
Shepherd
nhytfdsa
SP4RK7
pagona

Enough people got the info for free and you as you can see nobody posted anything bad about it, but they are keeping quiet because they know its a good info.

anyone else who wants the info now must pay 0,5BTC.

INFO REVEALED GG TO ALL WHO TRUSTED ME!

it was on for 5 minutes gg if you were lucky to see it ,-) otherwise many people got the pm

The info was basically that AUR is gonna get to 7th place on coinmarketcap and thus price will go up significantly which happened. I got about 15 users to back me that I said that (i sent them info) ,-)

I also have a timestamp if you need further proofs :-)
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:32:09 PM

and the info is

Don't send BTC to new accounts
unless they have proven them Smiley

Available
PM me to rent this space.
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

lol 1/10 for effort

BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:35:04 PM

and the info is

yeah and I have check my trust. Also 0.01 is so gonna worth scam, not like that stackcoin that just scammed people of 70BTC with a few painted screenshots right. I think I am gonna run with that 10x0.001BTC and  live my life well. Idiot.
backtrackit

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:39:03 PM

and the info is

yeah and I have check my trust. Also 0.01 is so gonna worth scam, not like that stackcoin that just scammed people of 70BTC with a few painted screenshots right. I think I am gonna run with that 10x0.001BTC and  live my life well. Idiot.

but surely if you investment tip was that good and with your past trades you wouldn't have to be selling this tip

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:40:37 PM

If its worth thousands then why you selling it for 0.1BTC?
Lol

i had a trick that made me few thousands without zero risk but i never sold that
just used myself and keep silence on it so i can use it in future

Available
PM me to rent this space.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:44:46 PM

and the info is

nice red herring. I color coded it for you.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:45:43 PM

If its worth thousands then why you selling it for 0.1BTC?
Lol

i had a trick that made me few thousands without zero risk but i never sold that
just used myself and keep silence on it so i can use it in future

Because it does not lower its value if I  actually spread it now. My funds are not limitless and I used as much as I can, however people can still make lot on it, Since nobody knows about it.

And I would like to sell it for 1BTC but how can I do that without looking like scammer, you tell me. Everybody here got fucked over so many times he is now over sensitive, thats why am I asking for 0.01BTC and willing to get 0.99 later IF YOU FIND THE TIP WORTHY .

rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:46:19 PM

If it's true that you are selling information that is legit, it won't be a problem for you to disclose about what it is that you hold information.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:48:17 PM

If it's true that you are selling information that is legit, it won't be a problem for you to disclose about what it is that you hold information.

Sure Ill do that if nobody buys it, if even one person buys it I will give him the info for 0.01BTC and keep it silent.
rmines

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:50:58 PM

That's not what I meant.
You can disclose all your information to a buyer, but in order to raise trust you could at least disclose the subject with us.
Is is about mtgox? an altcoin?

BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:53:40 PM

That's not what I meant.
You can disclose all your information to a buyer, but in order to raise trust you could at least disclose the subject with us.
Is is about mtgox? an altcoin?

I worry that if I disclose even little people will put 1+1 together. As I said you will propably recieve the tip free anyway, since people marked me scammer in 5sec after my post ,-) So I will atleast laugh when they will rush to do what I will write.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:04:32 PM

Nice trick/try at getting suckers to pay $6 for info thats not really worth as much as you say lol
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:05:23 PM

Nice trick/try at getting suckers to pay $6 for info thats not really worth as much as you say lol

stay poor mate ,-)

and let me change the deal one more time because of homo erectus (cause thats where you stopped evolving) like you.

I wont give the info to all. But I will give it to the only people that acted to me decently , as to another human being - rmines He then will be free to share it with you or do whatever he wants, however I will urge him to come here and tell you if it was shit tip or not.

Because I really dont want retards with money around.
backtrackit

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:07:42 PM

and the info is

but surely if you investment tip was that good and with your past trades you wouldn't have to be selling this tip

strawie

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

They should put an IQ test on the forum. It's not that most people coudnt handle them but sometimes stuff gets lost in translation. New people getting "in" on crypto might get the impression its run by children when they read this forums....
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:10:11 PM

and the info is

shit mate you are such a good psychologist I hear Sigmund calling your name in his sex heaven. Why would you put me into the position that I made millions of dollars? Where I come from , thousands are years of average people wage. But hey your ego already decided you are right and I am wrong. YOu are the sensible and I am the scammer. You cannot be wrong.
rmines

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:11:24 PM

Ok let's say you are no scammer..
Are you willing to make a deal via escrow?

backtrackit

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:19:32 PM

and the info is

shit mate you are such a good psychologist I hear Sigmund calling your name in his sex heaven. Why would you put me into the position that I made millions of dollars? Where I come from , thousands are years of average people wage. But hey your ego already decided you are right and I am wrong. YOu are the sensible and I am the scammer. You cannot be wrong.

lol all you had to say was I can't answer that...

BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:19:49 PM

Ok let's say you are no scammer..
Are you willing to make a deal via escrow?

I can also skype and show you my driver license, maybe you can check my ip and I show you something of my view that will kinda confirm my location.And we can go escrow. Why the hell not Smiley

and I hope children here are getting a tingling now somewhere in the back of their brain haha
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: