Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 11:25:20 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling info worth of thousands.  (Read 4963 times)
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:28:26 AM

Need someone trustworthy. But I am really getting tired of this. I trusted one member already and I all I got is - his facts are straight. Dunno what I have to do here. Maybe just risk everything myself and send people profits yay. It will be funny though when Nullu reveals it and people here will cry.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:32:48 AM

well if you have done some flipping your locked into some margins..
so if i sold 1 coin at 100, i need to buy it back now below 100 or i lose money
and i don't want to do that unless there is a VERY good reason lol
it means in my head anyway i have to write off my last flip as broke even trade or a loss
and i have been busting my ass to to repair a loooot of bad luck i have had lately plus some really bad trade decisions too Sad
and to make matters worse i was sitting on BTC last couple months and i should have been using it to trade / flip all along
but i got super mega lazy and was far too busy going on a two month long spending spree one the last tip i got that made me a lot of money lol
i bought soooo much shit and now i am broke kinda ahhahaaa
i had UPS/Puralator courier guys coming so much it was crazy ahaha

i tell ya crypto has been a depressing kick in the teeth to me latly but it was fun running around with a wad of cash buying shit like mad for a while haha

FUD first & ask questions later™
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

Gonna do the same as the other guy and verify the guys information, whether good or bad.

I'll post back with proof after the event.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

Need someone trustworthy. But I am really getting tired of this. I trusted one member already and I all I got is - his facts are straight. Dunno what I have to do here. Maybe just risk everything myself and send people profits yay. It will be funny though when Nullu reveals it and people here will cry.

Hey, I said your info was legit, which is what I set out to do all along. You can't possibly expect me to ask people to invest in it though. I'll go as far as to say the information is valuable for a limited time, but that's it. Buyer beware, invest at your own risk, all the usual disclaimers. I'd never tell anyone what to do with their money.

And yes, once it's over I will happily sing your praises if it does go well. It's a nice tip, but a tip is just a tip, not a sure 100% guaranteed thing. It's a good tip, but it's not guaranteed.  Smiley

His information appears to be genuine, though, so if you do pay you're not paying for something that does not exist. But it's limited-time information.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:38:56 AM

Hey, I said your info was legit, which is what I set out to do all along. You can't possibly expect me to ask people to invest in it though. I'll go as far as to say the information is valuable for a limited time, but that's it. Buyer beware, invest at your own risk, all the usual disclaimers. I'd never tell anyone what to do with their money.

And yes, once it's over I will happily sing your praises if it does go well. It's a nice tip, but a tip is just a tip, not a sure 100% guaranteed thing. It's a good tip, but it's not guaranteed.  Smiley

Nothing is guaranteed in this world. All we care is the possible profit vs initial risk. And what I said is great. And you seen it all. You seen that is developing great. I am not asking you to say OMG GOGOGO. But what you posted now is much better than what you posted initially.

I'll go as far as to say the information is valuable for a limited time

this is great stamement and truthfull. It is what I said.:-) thank you
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:41:59 AM

And yes, once it's over I will happily sing your praises if it does go well. It's a nice tip, but a tip is just a tip, not a sure 100% guaranteed thing. It's a good tip, but it's not guaranteed.  Smiley

Nothing is guaranteed in this world. All we care is the possible profit vs initial risk. And what I said is great. And you seen it all. You seen that is developing great. I am not asking you to say OMG GOGOGO. But what you posted now is much better than what you posted initially.

Well then there you go. It was interesting information. I just couldn't tell anyone what to do with their own money. Is all. That's taking responsibility for someone else's actions, and I know enough to know that it's never a smart thing to do. I've verified you were not lying when you said you had information, so I've done my part.  Smiley

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:43:40 AM

Well then there you go. It was interesting information. I just couldn't tell anyone what to do with their own money. Is all. That's taking responsibility for someone else's actions, and I know enough to know that it's never a smart thing to do. I've verified you were not lying when you said you had information, so I've done my part.  Smiley

thanks, can you please respond to my last pm ? the last favor I need.. :-)
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

Gonna do the same as the other guy and verify the guys information, whether good or bad.

)
sending pm right now :-)
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:55:52 AM

)

The logic is there. It's worth a shot. Can't say its 100% for sure but it's a decent call.
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:58:02 AM

)

The logic is there. It's worth a shot. Can't say its 100% for sure but it's a decent call.

The shit just got real thanks man. Will you invest and if yes how much, dont forget about me ,-)
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:04:56 AM

getting lot of pms, i will get to everybody.
SP4RK7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:06:19 AM

You should post that you have upped the price to 1 BTC that may reduce the amount of PM's your getting
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:08:14 AM

You should post that you have upped the price to 1 BTC that may reduce the amount of PM's your getting
sorry done

also posted first three people will have the price reduced to 0.5
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:12:44 AM

edited the first post. People who attacked me are still excluded.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:10:45 AM

so what happened ?

Shepherd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:28:21 AM

You say if I invest for example 0.001 BTC, I'll would earn more than 1 BTC, am I right?
And how much time is needed for that?

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:52:07 AM

so what happened ?

nobody is buying thats what happened, I dont think it is possible for me to sell the tip..I pass it on you too ...just send some 10% afterwards if it makes you good money :-)
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 09:02:46 AM

sharing is caring Wink

now it looks a good deal if user make profit with this then they will happy to share with you

Available
PM me to rent this space.
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:35:31 AM

pm me if you agree to what is written in first post ,-)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:09:24 AM

i got your new pm.. well that is interesting and you may be on to something i don't know either way
but sadly my funds are tied up bad and i can't do anything but wait for Bitcoin to drop in value as it keeps going up for no good reason :/
there was a couple bigger sized buy orders with people buying cheap BTC and some how idiots across the web translated that into some
huge pump is on and now i am seeing all kinds of crazy rumors rumors spring up explaining the extremely simple.
so basicaly morons are screwing my trades up because Bitcoinwisdom went down for most countries so they are fed a smoke screen now too lol
It never went down for me and i have had it up and open all along for about 72 hours straight..
there is no *new news and nothing has changed at all in the coin scene or on the GOX front.
and it just goes to show you really don't need much effort to trick noobs to get the ball rolling to manipulate the market..
but it fucking figures i have been buying and selling non stop and of course i get stuck when the BTC price rockets up in an instant
leaving me stranded having sold my coins off cheap.. i have had no bloody luck at all this month its just been a nightmare Sad

anyway thanks for sharing the info with me i will not be using but if i do i will give you some coin for the tip and let you know if i do etc.
i wouldn't forget about you Wink

to all else..
i think he is being honest.. he has a trading tip that *may be pretty good so it's not a scam i think.
to exploit the idea though you need a bit of BTC to work with and i have NONE right now otherwise i'd say what the hell and try it out..
if your an unknown user i can see why he might want a tip up front first.. he trusted me to tell me first so i will not be telling anyoen what he told me
so please do not contact me about his trading tip info i will not be sharing it.. if your trust worthy he will prob work something out with you..
if your a new or unknown user just give the guy a small tip first maybe ?

is it good or not ? tough to say really because like i said earlier in my rant such small things can have severe and massive effects on the market prices.

since i have had nothing but never ending bad luck lately, i will sincerely take this opportunity to wish you all good luck with your trades / investments Smiley
lets spread some good karma around Smiley
..i'm tempted to pull out my voodoo dolls and maybe sacrifice a few chickens to Satan to get my good luck trades back on track.
I need to listen to Behemoths new album "The Satanist" leaked a few days ago and summon some demons while i drink goats blood.
I keep a nice pentagram under my carpet and a blood soaked alter stashed in my closet for when "Hooded" company comes over..

Satan loves Bitcoin !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: