Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent business loan 2btc  (Read 369 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:15:40 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 08:35:20 PM by jackg

Damn dude, sucks that he ended up scamming you in the end. I was around at the same time and was considering filling that loan.

Are you going to be seeking legal recourse?

I've considerind it yes.

I'm in the same country as him so it's a bit easier, although their first gazette got published and I think I got screwed by the contract but I might just completely throw it out and go at them with the fact that they owe me £10000+(1000*((8/365)*number of days since then))

For anyone who doesn't know what a first gazette is, it's something that the government publish under section 1000(3) of some legal article that means they will enact compulsary strikeoff on that company.

I've considered giving someone I really trust the private key also to that address so they can try to claim the money without any recourse (and so it's not publicised so much because someone the age I was earning £1000 in a year looks slightly suspicious).
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

I remember posting on that thread with grant, sorry he scammed you. I assume you are UK based as I am. What action are you taking or do you want to keep that info off the forum?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

I remember posting on that thread with grant, sorry he scammed you. I assume you are UK based as I am. What action are you taking or do you want to keep that info off the forum?

I treid with a mediator but they don't want to take it on so I'm probably just going to have to go straight to coure (a solicitor might take it on as they normally charge more). Hopefully court will acccept it without mediation because no one will mediate Grin.

I don't want to give out specific information but there have been quite a few significant things since then that might make it more likely I'll win...
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

I treid with a mediator but they don't want to take it on so I'm probably just going to have to go straight to coure (a solicitor might take it on as they normally charge more). Hopefully court will acccept it without mediation because no one will mediate Grin.

I don't want to give out specific information but there have been quite a few significant things since then that might make it more likely I'll win...

Good luck, I hope you win.
gurre (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Yes, Good luck!

I lost my ++++40btc with Pbmining + another 20-30btc with scam sites few years ago. If I had saved all the bitcoins I ever had I would have been a millionaire lost December, lol
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

~

Yes, Good luck!

I lost my ++++40btc with Pbmining + another 20-30btc with scam sites few years ago. If I had saved all the bitcoins I ever had I would have been a millionaire lost December, lol

Thanks both of you!
And yes @gurre, I think most of us here probably have a similar story of how we lost funds (I kept spending them at the start on other things that were just scams, then switched to lending to companies which lost me even more)...
gurre (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

~

Yes, Good luck!

Thanks both of you!
And yes @gurre, I think most of us here probably have a similar story of how we lost funds (I kept spending them at the start on other things that were just scams, then switched to lending to companies which lost me even more)...

Well, I made some btc in the start with faucets, I think was in 2011 but these I lost myself.
I did also invested in Worldcoin and "Scharmbeck (Scamback)", Cryptsy and when Cryptostocks was still running, I had a lot of stocks there...most of the projects were scams as the ICOs nowdays.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: