Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst situation of bitcoin!  (Read 445 times)
cryptoasr

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

People are speculating on news more than real value of bitcoin these days and also volatility is based on that, but I believe bitcoin is here to stay, no matter how much dip it takes, it will rise again, not parabolic like last time but an steady growth is much better for bitcoin.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

You are not supposed to spread this, because if you will look more closely you would understand that bitcoin price is still so much higher than it was literally 3 years ago, 3 years ago actually nobody knows about it.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Full market is worst situation not only Bitcoin.If i'm not BTC holder but i keep holding huge crypto from a lot of months.Every coin already reducing 60%-70% this is frustrated thing for everyone.I don't know when market will be recover.This is true Bitcoin is huge falling down from other different coin.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

bitcoin price is gradually becoming worse nowadays after many correction, and on this situation most btc holders are really frightened to keep holding because it seems have no chance to recover again.

Ps:.  But guys we are already on it so be strong and don't easily give up in such things 'cause this is not the first time the growth rate perform like this.  Please don't sell to avoid further losses! We must keep holding!

A real bitcoin enthusiast, believer and hodler will never sell his btc in times like these. Those investors that are panic selling are merely emotional investors that only sees bitcoin as a one way ticket to becoming a millionaire. If we truly understand the nature of bitcoin values and its fluctuations then we surely can understand that this sudden dip is just normal and eventually the bitcoin value will go uptrend in the near future.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

bitcoin price is gradually becoming worse nowadays after many correction, and on this situation most btc holders are really frightened to keep holding because it seems have no chance to recover again.

Ps:.  But guys we are already on it so be strong and don't easily give up in such things 'cause this is not the first time the growth rate perform like this.  Please don't sell to avoid further losses! We must keep holding!
that is what people always think up until now, bitcoin has started to grow a few weeks ago, and now it is actually reducing the price again, and that makes new investors start not believing in the return of bitcoin prices, and new investors are starting to panic and some of them have already sold the bitcoin they have, and they don't think about the losses they are experiencing, and they are in fear of losing even more.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

True connoisseurs of bitcoin will never be worried and drained .Because everyone remembers the experience of the previous 9 years, always repeats the same, who did not give up and won!
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

that is what people always think up until now, bitcoin has started to grow a few weeks ago, and now it is actually reducing the price again, and that makes new investors start not believing in the return of bitcoin prices, and new investors are starting to panic and some of them have already sold the bitcoin they have, and they don't think about the losses they are experiencing, and they are in fear of losing even more.
Yes, it is, it scares off new investors, I think the whales want it at the moment.When it becomes profitable for them to grow the market it will go to the top, they have billions of dollars in budgets for advertising !
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

You are right...there is no need for the panic selling. It will not help but only bring us regret some month ahead. Hold on because bitcoin has the potential.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Yes, it is right that Bit coin is now going through a very bad situation but we shouldn't forget that time when we get a lot from bitcoin and some time beyond our expectation.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Bearish market will contiue more months then it will turn into bulish market. We have be patient and hold BTC.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

Actually, it is better to take some cut loss rather than hodling. Sometimes, if you keep on hodling with the obvious situation, it will not help. But of course, hodling bitcoin in this unstable situation will rather be safe.

Full market is worst situation not only Bitcoin.If i'm not BTC holder but i keep holding huge crypto from a lot of months.Every coin already reducing 60%-70% this is frustrated thing for everyone.I don't know when market will be recover.This is true Bitcoin is huge falling down from other different coin.

Surely frustrating situation. Most of the coins are following bitcoin steps. Looking at the bright side of it will give a positive impact of the situation. Some may panic sell but old bitcoiners know well how to overcome this situation.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Worst is yet to come. And these are not corrections, these are unavoidable price drops after successful price manipulations. Scam scheme is collapsing, You still keep treating it as an disaster on "investment market"
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

We can say that every downfall of the market is one of the worst situation of bitcoin because all people are monitoring its value and each day is important most especially when you are joining bitcoin campaign.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

I've been with BTC for over 2 years. The important thing for me is the future of Bitcoin. So I'm not afraid or worried.
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

I have no panic yet even though the price of bitcoin on the market is nothing to write home about. I am still HOLDING my bitcoin with high hopes because I trust that by December, there is gonna be a miracle. NO PANIC-SELLING PLEAASEEEE!

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

Yes, We just need to be sure and sure in the next few months we will see again the fast bitcoin price increase. So far we take advantage of the cheap price and we buy a lot because of this we can get rid of our losses.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

Yes, it is, it scares off new investors, I think the whales want it at the moment.When it becomes profitable for them to grow the market it will go to the top, they have billions of dollars in budgets for advertising !
They are no investors if it "scares them away". Investors enter into new markets because they are willing to take the risk and the reward. Then if people are making money from it, more investors flock in. But this does not end up in organic growth since the weak trembling fingers point towards the sell button very quickly when the market becomes red. In my opinion those are not the real investors but newbies who got into the market to make some quick cash.

NO PANIC-SELLING PLEAASEEEE!
Sadly it will happen again and again even if we try to calm their tits. Undecided

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

I think that the drop is temporary and in the long term bitcoin will be great. I'm not selling for anything!

Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

Just be patient. This is a standard situation. It can not be so that bitcoin only increased in price. Everything will be ok I'm sure.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Hello,

Worst situation could be abn of BTC in majority of countries, troubles with power plats worldwild or whatever big troubles.

Crypto and money market have always up and down, there is a very fast increase end of last year, yes normal that it rise down.

If you trust the project and the technology just hold and be part of this amazing change in worldwild economy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: