Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform?  (Read 2280 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

Any bounty platform that keeps everything transparent is worthy of an applause. From the amount of the Bounty Pool, number of participants, distribution, etc.
How would you guys feel if these bounty platforms secretly stashes most bounty pool for themselves and only rewarding a few pennies to the actual bounty hunters?  Roll Eyes
This is why I know a few people that are hesitant to join some of these bounty platforms. No transparency whatsoever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

I participate on bountyhive but it seems to me there are too many participants and many bots  Sad
Previously, I tried to participate in bounty0x, the worst service, bounty conditions often change without notice, for 3 months of participation in January-March has not yet come tokens!   Sad

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:37:42 AM

there is a platfont new team token suite seems they want to compete with manager bounty successful with plotfront they

https://bountysuite.com
Jamota459

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

the best bounty hunting platform is to join a cryptoservices bounty on telegram they are real and update a good and promising bounty
sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

Hello! About bountyhive nothing to say. Payments are a penny. Now there is a new platform - dropthebomb. To say that it is still difficult. I'm studying.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Hello, I believe that everyone decides for themselves which platform is best for him.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Any bounty platform that keeps everything transparent is worthy of an applause. From the amount of the Bounty Pool, number of participants, distribution, etc.
How would you guys feel if these bounty platforms secretly stashes most bounty pool for themselves and only rewarding a few pennies to the actual bounty hunters?  Roll Eyes
This is why I know a few people that are hesitant to join some of these bounty platforms. No transparency whatsoever.

I agree absolutely, if you take bountyhive, then this is a terrible platform where you can not see who has how many tokens, therefore
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

- bountyhive
- bounty0x
I am using these two bounty platforms for hunting activities, I can also recommend a new hunting platform! I hope to help new people!
http://bounty.global/#
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 02:03:13 PM by BinManR

Many bounty platforms are more popular lately. with simplicity, clarity and professionalism. I like bountyhive and bountyguru. A lot of good projects are listed there. You can experiment on some campaigns from bounty platforms very easily.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

https://www.trackico.io/
https://tokendrops.com

These are also wonderful bounty platforms you might want to check out.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Many bounty platforms are of high quality and professional at the present time such as bountyhive, bountyportals. However, with so many participants and the selection of quality campaigns is very necessary. Therefore, consider and monitor the full project before joining.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Many bounty platforms are of high quality and professional at the present time such as bountyhive, bountyportals. However, with so many participants and the selection of quality campaigns is very necessary. Therefore, consider and monitor the full project before joining.

Yes, These are very good bounty platforms and have many participants. Of course, the project is listed a lot and you have to do the research before selecting the campaign that you join. I trust them. Because it is very clear and professional.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

How would you guys feel if these bounty platforms secretly stashes most bounty pool for themselves and only rewarding a few pennies to the actual bounty hunters?  Roll Eyes

I agree absolutely, if you take bountyhive, then this is a terrible platform where you can not see who has how many tokens, therefore

Yes. Zero transparency could be a means for those who manages these bounty platforms to manipulate participant's rewards and even the bounty pool itself.
Here's a plain example:
Instead of a 1 million token/coin bounty pool. It is decreased to 500,000 without all the participant's knowing it (since the spreadsheets are hidden).  Roll Eyes

pearlheart

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

I have worked on Bountyhive and bounty Bountyguru.. Because of automatic system, it is easy to do bounties on these platforms.. I can recommend these 2 platforms..
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

I have worked on Bountyhive and bounty Bountyguru.. Because of automatic system, it is easy to do bounties on these platforms.. I can recommend these 2 platforms..
have you joined the 2 bounties. if you think it is better which of the two. better bountyhive what is bountyguru. does bountyguru not require reports like bountyhive
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Good Day, Do you also have Airdrops?
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

I think the best is to look for a good ICO and search if they have a bounty program ,
Sometimes bounty platform isn't really promising because they already have so many participants and the bounty allocation is just small amount.

porkcoin

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

https://tvt.io/
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

I am not a supporter of bounty on platforms - it have a few drawbacks, but sometimes choose bounty on these platforms:
Bountyguru, bountyhive, bounty0x
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Bountyhive is my favorite and which I suggest for the people who is looking to invest their efforts on the bounty hunting side.

You may use this below link website to use as hunting yard for using the bounty hunting things mate.

https://icobountyhunt.com/

You can many campaigns which is having bounty projects list over on bitcointalk and other forums to make money out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: