Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining battle! Zen Protocol Vs Monero! The results may suprise you!  (Read 566 times)
Arje17 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

As most of you probably know, Zen Protocol released its genesis block only a month ago.
This action had interested many investors and miners, and it seems that interest made some key achievements for zen.

Again as most of us know, one of the main aspects we can test the mining’s value and ratio can be done by the giga-hash factor.
 That value is calculated by the graphic cards needed for the mining process: A good graphic card equals 1 giga-hash. So basically 1 miner = 1 giga-hash (Or at some cases, a machine).
 So, how strong is Zen Protocol in terms of mining?

The answer is quite interesting - If pre-genesis Zen Protocol showed a solid number of around 70 giga-hash, the number has increased almost by a 150 fold, with a 10,000 giga-hash rate achieved in less than a month.

That’s an interesting data, but the real estimate comes only when we compare it to other ICOs data.
 The one I’ve decided to compare to is known as Monero, which is found in the market for 4 years and shares some similar ideas and concepts with Zen Protocol.
The numbers don’t lie - Zen Protocol had achieved 100% more giga-hash than Monero.

The potential is huge. If this rate keeps growing, it’ll probably pass the 20,000 mark soon, and that alone can create a new and unique miners community, not to mention the tokens rising value, a degree that will affect the zen protocol community alongside the crypto community.

Zen Protocol’s first month is indeed promising, and using the momentum can create a cycle that keeps providing.
To sum things up, the miners are at zen protocol, and their impact is far from being over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacq

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Wow, a very nice outcome. I wonder how Monero felt when they heard about that
Eh, I guess this wasn’t the first time they were passed by other coins. But I guess Zen’s similarities make it a tough pill to swallow
benzcole

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

Eh, I guess this wasn’t the first time they were passed by other coins. But I guess Zen’s similarities make it a tough pill to swallow
Well I guess Monero also had some better days, so who knows. Although I personally think Zen will keep this up and even will increase its numbers soon.
danielwhte

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

They earned it big time. Think of all the effort done into this. Their marketing is pretty big as well...
benzcole

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

Well I guess Monero also had some better days, so who knows. Although I personally think Zen will keep this up and even will increase its numbers soon.
It’s not a contest, it’s a market and those are its numbers. So I wouldn’t go that far to think about what they’re “feeling”. It happened in other markets and it’ll keep happening.
Of course, I think that Zen will feel it as well. But with a title like that, it’s not easy to skip it.
stevekyler

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

I wonder how many miners are really found in 10000 giga-hash
AmandaK

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

How much is a good graphics card today?
gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

All of the above comments in this topic are made by a single person with multiple accounts  Grin what a scam. lol he is talking to himself.
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

All of the above comments in this topic are made by a single person with multiple accounts  Grin what a scam. lol he is talking to himself.

Yeah wtf am I reading.

Also 1Asic= 0.0001 farms.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:53:38 AM by Regulater

Again as most of us know, one of the main aspects we can test the mining’s value and ratio can be done by the giga-hash factor.
 That value is calculated by the graphic cards needed for the mining process: A good graphic card equals 1 giga-hash. So basically 1 miner = 1 giga-hash (Or at some cases, a machine).

The answer is quite interesting - If pre-genesis Zen Protocol showed a solid number of around 70 giga-hash, the number has increased almost by a 150 fold, with a 10,000 giga-hash rate achieved in less than a month.

[/size]

Its funny that you state gpus. Didnt ZEN Protocol only have a CPU miner publicly available with several groups of miners having a closed source private GPU Miner. It was pretty much impossible for a normal miner to mine this coin. Also your comparing SHA-3 to CNv7. They do not run similar hashrates, and actually SHA-3 should achieve easily 1000x higher hashrate than a GPU on CNv7.

Also too bad you cant find out any information about this coin. No hashrate information, no information on trustable miners really, no chatrooms, nothing.
gameboy366

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

[/size]

Its funny that you state gpus. Didnt ZEN Protocol only have a CPU miner publicly available with several groups of miners having a closed source private GPU Miner. It was pretty much impossible for a normal miner to mine this coin. Also your comparing SHA-3 to CNv7. They do not run similar hashrates, and actually SHA-3 should achieve easily 1000x higher hashrate than a GPU on CNv7.

Also too bad you cant find out any information about this coin. No hashrate information, no information on trustable miners really, no chatrooms, nothing.

All of the comments in this topic are fake. Just saying.
rodmichael

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

How much is a good graphics card today?

I’d say that at least 150$
1. IT can be much higher man. Even 800$
TashaMorgan

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

How did they do it so fast? Monero isn't new on the market. But passing it in less than a month? Damn
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

[/size]

You're wrong on many levels. It was true for a few days, and then they released all the programs and miners
gameboy366

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Lol. Wth

STOP playing, nobody's buying it. We all know that all of the comments here are made by a single person using multiple accounts. This is all scripted.

StOP Scamming !
Jacq

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

How did they do it so fast? Monero isn't new on the market. But passing it in less than a month? Damn
It's because they're old m8. You won't mine it the same, unless it's something big like btc
But I get her point, it's something that happened in a month! Usually things take time to gain momentum
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

Good catch. Both those guys are registered back on May 20th +/- 8 hours from each other and both have same time zone. Too conspicuous. This topic is a farce.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

I also think like that,
I want to talk to them, whether they have one of the hardware to mine or maybe they are a marketing community of scam products
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: