Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBridge Dev Ticket Issues  (Read 194 times)
leetlezee (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:31:13 PM by leetlezee

It seems like CryptoBridge is suffering from multiple withdrawal and deposit ticket issues that they've "sent to dev" that are not being resolved. I've seen a number of people asking about old tickets being "sent to dev" multiple weeks ago and the cryptobridge staff ignore their questions.

A lot of the issues seem to be from a few weeks ago, so I am just wondering what other people's experiences with missing deposits/withdrawals are, and if any of them are truly being resolved, or what is going on here.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

I have used them just twice. My First was beginning of May. I was super happy, didn’t have any issues. Then i used them again on 06.07.18, but got a ticket which went to support and was pending for at least a week!! They did sort it out eventually, but my confidence in them now is shady. The customer support doesn’t seem to be competent in how to handle situations nor give some sort of valid answers. What rings the bell is, why they didn’t put any warning for users, while having those critical bugs in the system? And no updates on how things are – either! Not sure if i’ll be using them again.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I faced a suspension of the Deposit . I found the news that this is due to some technical problems, then I looked for information on the forum. And I found that I often suspend a Deposit when the price of a coin changes dramatically and is very different from the prices on other exchanges.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

I faced a suspension of the Deposit . I found the news that this is due to some technical problems, then I looked for information on the forum. And I found that I often suspend a Deposit when the price of a coin changes dramatically and is very different from the prices on other exchanges.

It's one of the biggest problems of CB. Moreover, there're many bots orders which prevent traders from buying/ selling with highest/lowest prices. Additionally, CB charges traders canceling orders. The traffic is sometimes too high and it takes time to log in.
I am thinking of changing from CB to Graviex.
harrybell

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

It’s very easy to make payment using CryptoBridge. Because it’s a secure platform where you can make payment with highly secured way. It’s also a transparent payment method. So, you can buy tickets without any hesitation.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

Cryptobridge should improve its deposit and withdrawal automation. Many people are using it as it supports a wide variety of coins and the trade are executed in a professional interface. But complaints of deposits and withdrawals are hurting its growth. I hope they'd do it sooner.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

Initially they did good. Their transactions were smooth and the people had no complaints with it. But over the course of time, their actions got shady and people started to lose trust in them. It will be better to avoid them.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

A very common issue everyone, is facing under their platform. Delays in responses, and as a whole losing their quality. A lot of forums like reddit, cryptocurrency, and many other users are very dissapointed to their service lately. They are rapidly losing user grip and loyalty.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

This has been a regular scenario for a lot of their users. Check other forums like reddit, CryptocurrencyTalk; all the users of CryptoBridge are unhappy with their support system and delayed response. There are even cases of suspension of deposit which has been ignored by their support. The platform is losing credibility and users' trust easily.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

CryptoBridge has lost a lot of their users and popularity due to their weak support system and delayed response. Don't know if they are not capable of improving current state but seems like their users cannot trust them anymore. There has been a lot of fuss about their service all over the crypto community.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

They are really terrible in their service. They really not pleased their customer. Maybe I will never use them.
kma.deno

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

They seem to me irresponsible. Either they should be more sincere about their customer and services, or people just leave it.
sunlitit654

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

I think the market will turn quickly. Dev is now passing a bit worse time. That does not mean that it's over. There is development as well as there is any fall. We have to wait till that time. Do not be disappointed.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Cryptobridge is a decentralize digital currency exchange, it has unsolved with its ticket deposit issue. I think it will take a some time to solve their problem may be it will be better if wait some more time for solving the matter.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

I am also searching for the solution waiting for something reliable solution. I think this occurred for some technical problem.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Dev are passing a little bad time but it will turn as soon. I think it will improve quickly when it is fall. we should wait till time. don't worry cause it will turn at anytime.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

What is noticeable in CryptoBridge is having controversy over their operation. They have bugs in their system, no update to solve those problems and the most irritating thing is their customer service. So, as they said you just need to be patient for them to upgrade their system.
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

If you want to deposit, then you may face some problems. Because the rate of cryptocurrency is fluctuating and there are some technical issues.  Undecided So, you may face problems.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

it seems that a large number of people are asking about it,  when ever the market face something new they got bit curious and confuse about it stablety and validity so I understand that uesrs are facing the same issues now I will advice you to check the daily market reviews.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

You should have checked the reviews online before opting for CryptoBridge. This is not the first time they are doing it. CryptoBridge was very reliable and easy to use during their introduction period. But, recently the internet is filled with complaints against them and sadly they have done nothing to improve their users' experience.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: