Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundi X  (Read 688 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

You have chosen a very correct project, I am convinced that soon this coin will be in the top 30 list, as it has excellent technology.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

I heard about this PundiX in October 2017 and I think it is a very interesting project. At that time, I participated in some of their airdrop activities and got some expensive rewards. I hope it can get better and better

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Pundi X is a successful project and it is extremely good. I missed my opportunity to ignore pundi x when it was young, and I had to buy it at a higher price to hold and get less profit. For you profits x10 times is too huge and you greedy not sell it, now the price has continued to go down and I guess you are no longer profitable.

As you said PundiX is a successful and good project, I hold them to get bonuses and with a future investment prospective.Maybe greed also played a role but I already covered my investment and some profit.My investment was $3000 approx and I sold bonuses for first 4month which gave me approx $10000 means approx 3times profit on investment.Now I hope with the time span and future developments PundiX token price will rise again.

I will be one of the first to say that I heard about Pundi X very early on,,, as you know Pundi was from Indonesia or rather the idea was inspired from there. And Pundi X was in Singapore and they tried their Point of Sales systems. But I had been stung from so many projects and ICOs that try to do the same thing. All similar "bridge traditional and modern" or "make it easy to pay merchants for shopping everywhere in the world".

So to see it successful when the ones I invested in failed, of course it hurts, but at the same time am happy something from my region is doing well.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Pundi X make colab with GCOX ACM... i think Pundi will go up more... dont worry about the undervalue, soon both Pundi X and GCOX ACM will bull once it get listed.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

I think this coin have good project with pundi x pos and collaboration with NEM, its have good marketing mangement too but monthly airdrop for holder can be dump reason every month.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

this token pundi x right now is good too invest, this project have working product and big community and listed on big exchange like binance and indodax,,
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

im so happy the prices dipped low to be able and grab me a nice bag of PundiX, the min i saw what this project was i said this is one i have to get one day, that day did come and im happy to be holding a nice bag, the company is doing a great job from what i see and it will be a stronger project as time goes by, the important thing is that PundiX have an actual product that can be used massively buy many businesses, big or small.
Time is the key here and so far PundiX is being adopted really well which makes me believe in it even more and hold for a longer period of time as this can be huge in a few years and the price we see now is never going to be seen again especially after the upcoming run that everyone are waiting for. the market cant stay down forever and its just about time to let those bulls loose again as the end of the year is near and a lot of bulls will have to pay a lot of taxes soon.

Happy Trading Everyone :-)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Pundix is a very interesting coin,it was created to become the payment system in Indonesia,the first time I saw pundix was in the ads where you can paid your food in the small restaurant, I think it got good potential, some advice, if you already make more than double fold, then sell some to recover your initial investment, so you don't own any risk anymore, better to play safe because invest in crypto got a high risk, so whenever you got chance to decrease the risk you should do it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

Hi friends,
I invested approx. $3000 in project PundiX 4months back.Its price rises 10X folds from there. I am receiving dividend on my investment since last 4months and I already received more than my investment.But since last month after listing on Binance its price fall every day and now only 3X fold from my investment.I am not losing but regular fall in price is frustrating. PundiX is backed by dedicated team and good product.Anyone else invested in this project and want to share views.Welcome.....

PundiX is a coin with great potential and I wouldn't be worried about the price falling today. It's not really a result of anything negative with the coin but actually a side effect of bitcoin and the entire crypto market crashing.

With all the potential to capture the retail market, i wouldn't be surprised if PundiX value soars in the coming months.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

PundiX is a great project with its payment terminals already in real world use and huge scope of expansion. Also, love the free dividend coins they are giving tokenholders every month.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:32 AM

Pundi X is a successful project and it is extremely good. I missed my opportunity to ignore pundi x when it was young, and I had to buy it at a higher price to hold and get less profit. For you profits x10 times is too huge and you greedy not sell it, now the price has continued to go down and I guess you are no longer profitable.

As you said PundiX is a successful and good project, I hold them to get bonuses and with a future investment prospective.Maybe greed also played a role but I already covered my investment and some profit.My investment was $3000 approx and I sold bonuses for first 4month which gave me approx $10000 means approx 3times profit on investment.Now I hope with the time span and future developments PundiX token price will rise again.

I will be one of the first to say that I heard about Pundi X very early on,,, as you know Pundi was from Indonesia or rather the idea was inspired from there. And Pundi X was in Singapore and they tried their Point of Sales systems. But I had been stung from so many projects and ICOs that try to do the same thing. All similar "bridge traditional and modern" or "make it easy to pay merchants for shopping everywhere in the world".

So to see it successful when the ones I invested in failed, of course it hurts, but at the same time am happy something from my region is doing well.

Yes, pundix is very successful project after making some partnerships and even recently they have already listed some coins names where we can withdraw them through their POS machines.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

pundi x price is grow up last night about 14 percent, i dont know about why price is move up because of speculation or what? but in the future this coin have potential grow with working product like pundi x pos
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

Such a beautiful project it is. I just Love Pundix, I have been following Punidix from its presale! Pundix gave me a lot of profit, But you are right, after getting the list in Binance, Pundix lost its high hype. Though I sold before listing in binance. And I think we should sell coins in hype not after the hype, now again I start trading with pundix and I am still in the profit zone  Cheesy
stiucsib86

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

Interesting. Just realize Pundi X is registered in Singapore. But seems like their operations (from the news coverage) is in Indonesia.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmN8mZzU8AA092e.jpg

Also, looks like the founding team is is from China. not from Singapore/Indonesia. (Source: https://pundix.com/about).

Anyone know hows the POS adoption so far. Haven't heard any recent news on adoption so far.
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

Pundix is a very interesting coin,it was created to become the payment system in Indonesia,the first time I saw pundix was in the ads where you can paid your food in the small restaurant, I think it got good potential, some advice, if you already make more than double fold, then sell some to recover your initial investment, so you don't own any risk anymore, better to play safe because invest in crypto got a high risk, so whenever you got chance to decrease the risk you should do it

Thanks for valuable advice. I already recovered amount 3times more than my initial investment through monthly bonuses that I received for first 4months.Now I am holding it with patience with a future investment which I can keep for next 5years Inn Shh Allah.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I like this project, and from what I have seen it has great potential with their POS integration.  I wish I had invested sooner but only jumped in recently.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

I also feel the same thing as you feel, I invested in pundix before experiencing a swap, namely pxs token, after 1 month I got a very satisfying profit, maybe around 5-6x of the capital I used to buy it. then after listing in binance I bought it again and fortunately, I only used a little of what I had. and until now, the price has continued to decline
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

i also invested in pundix , i believe that pundiX will soon give me profit
Here is a good read why Pundix is a good investment  Grin
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/05/05/pundi-x-npxs-3-reasons-why-this-token-will-moon-in-2018/

hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Here is a good read why Pundix is a good investment  Grin
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/05/05/pundi-x-npxs-3-reasons-why-this-token-will-moon-in-2018/
this is very good and good news because some of the tokens that I hold might be PUNDIX which doesn't make me lose or even I still get big profits and now we have to be patient for a while so we can go to the moon

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Here is a good read why Pundix is a good investment  Grin

so far the pundi x information sounds good, it is also a question of when and why.
could it be that pundi x will be moon at the end of this year I also just analyzed it when the coin goes into many markets.
the team always prepares, waiting for the right information or the right moment is very difficult.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████