Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost balance on CRYPTSY  (Read 1785 times)
qube26 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:20:02 PM

Hi,

Today i opened a ticket on Cryptsy ( Ticket Number : 107404 ) regarding my LOST BALANCE ( Fedora / Tips ).
This is the second time happened this site has lost my balance.

First : On 29th of January 0,31 BTC lost during the transfer. Ticket number was : 81798 , and they answered with auto message that my computer should have infected blah blah. And they closed the ticket without solution.

Second: Just happened. I had 41422248.50240982 Tips on the opened order for selling it but due to very lowe price than yesterday, i decided to sell it lower and invest another coin.  I canceled the order, saw the Window that says my balance returned, all the Tips are gone!!!

I checked the balance, tranfer history, Withdraw history and didn't show any info. I didn't receive any other info.All my balance has gone without any clue!!!!!![/color]

I only use 1 computer for my trades. I don't surf with that computer because of hacking or stolen possibilities and not click any link that i don't trust. The computer doesn't online all the time. Only for trading time.

On Cyrptsy login, 2 factor Authentication is active. Also on my Gmail it is active as well. I have Antivirus and Firewall programs installed on it and updated all the time and 2 times in a week scanning it.

I assume that i am not a newbie internet user without using any protection.

So, with all these info, where all my balance gone? Can you Please help me out?? Nearly i lost my all balance on Cryptsy and i only have 0,3 BTC ( from 1 BTC )  which i scare to lose it as well.

Really i need your help.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blinken

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

I cracked your pathetically unprotected computer using information from your posts and took your 0.31 BTC.

Hope that wasn't your life savings.

I need the money to buy enough unicorn blood to convince a local witch to put a hex on Mt. Gox.

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
bitofanoob

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:48:03 PM

Is this issue solved by now ? I guess they have to do manual corrections. I'm one of their customers, it's a bit frightening.
rays_dk

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:20:55 PM

I sent 25000000 to Cryptsy on 28 feb,still not received,

EHGBTh3JzDvgQ8NKqHtqKGeZ8Vc4M1RcwV is my cryptsy address,i contacted to cryptsy but they told me i need to contact my source,how i able to contact fedora???

any help will be appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: