Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Building Pump & Dump Group  (Read 10321 times)
mrdeposit (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:21:38 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 12:42:02 AM by mrdeposit

Smiley
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:32:08 PM

I am been day trading since I only had like BTC0.01 and now I have over BTC0.20. I am building a day trading group where we will pick a cryptocurrency, pump it up, and then dump it for profit. My job as the creator will be to make sure everybody in the group makes money from the pump and dump. I will take a vote each week (or day) on which coin to pump and dump.

If you want to join this group sign up at Pump & Dump Profits

Forgive me, but I do understand how this works. You need lots of BTC to pump a coin, and by sending out a newsletter, you're just telling people to buy a coin with you? Then what? How do you organise the dump? Or prove to members that you won't dump and leave them holding the bag?

Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible idea. But your OP needs a bit more information. So many people have been burned from pumps. I guess I'm just looking for more information about the technicalities of how you will operate this.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:49:01 PM

So the OP's bankroll went from $6 to $120, and with this mighty $120, he plans to organize pumps? Or am I reading this incorrectly?
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:51:07 PM

Nope that also how I understood it  Grin
Let's wish him good luck pumping altcoins with those kind of large financial buffers.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:52:03 PM

I am been day trading since I only had like BTC0.01 and now I have over BTC0.20. I am building a day trading group where we will pick a cryptocurrency, pump it up, and then dump it for profit. My job as the creator will be to make sure everybody in the group makes money from the pump and dump. I will take a vote each week (or day) on which coin to pump and dump.

Forgive me, but I do understand how this works. You need lots of BTC to pump a coin, and by sending out a newsletter, you're just telling people to buy a coin with you? Then what? How do you organise the dump? Or prove to members that you won't dump and leave them holding the bag?

Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible idea. But your OP needs a bit more information. So many people have been burned from pumps. I guess I'm just looking for more information about the technicalities of how you will operate this.

I totally understand why you ask these questions. I have been burned by a few pumps myself. This is why I created the pump and dump group. I will update the OP with more information. Can you pm me a list of questions you have so I can add them to the OP with answers.
raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:52:58 PM

I like the idea of creating an open group for this purpose, and it will be interesting to see the outcome of this effort; I may even join this group for fun. However, new participants should be aware that any trading involves a substantial risk of loss.

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

pump a coin with 0.2 btc? Really? We don't need another shitty so called 'pump' group (no offense). Twitter is full of that shit. All those groups are just dumpers (with very few exceptions) and people keep falling for it.
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

pump a coin with 0.2 btc? Really? We don't need another shitty so called 'pump' group (no offense). Twitter is full of that shit. All those groups are just dumpers (with very few exceptions) and people keep falling for it.

We will be pumping and dumping as a group so my BTC.20 plus the group bitcoins will have the power to pump. I am not trying to dump any coin that I am already holding unlike those twitter services. I mainly hold bitcoins so I will be pumping right along with the members of the group and dumping with them too.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

a guy is sitting on 10.3 million dollars usd worth of Doge coin and you think your doing what with $20 ? lol

let me put this into perspective.. another $80 and you can then talk on chat at places like BTC-E or mcxnow etc etc

poor ass broke fool lol

I can just imagine your trying to cut the thanksgiving dinner turkey with a vacuum  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:12:48 PM

Yea this is how we get acceptance of coins  Roll Eyes

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:23:30 PM

We will be pumping and dumping as a group so my BTC.20 plus the group bitcoins will have the power to pump. I am not trying to dump any coin that I am already holding unlike those twitter services. I mainly hold bitcoins so I will be pumping right along with the members of the group and dumping with them too.

everyone who is interested in joining your group wants to make money, so they are NOT pumpers. They are DUMPERS and will dump on you.
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:25:48 PM

Horrendous thread
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:35:51 PM

a guy is sitting on 10.3 million dollars usd worth of Doge coin and you think your doing what with $20 ? lol

let me put this into perspective.. another $80 and you can then talk on chat at places like BTC-E or mcxnow etc etc

poor ass broke fool lol

I can just imagine your trying to cut the thanksgiving dinner turkey with a vacuum  Roll Eyes

You are an unemployed fast food worker. Thats not a joke either and you know it. Leave him alone

ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:19:02 PM

Was this Thread started by Wolong's sperm.. lol
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:21:39 PM

poor ass broke fool lol

You are an unemployed fast food worker. Thats not a joke either and you know it. Leave him alone

image removed

...and the racism is where I stop laughing. 

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:27:14 PM

poor ass broke fool lol

How did you know how much DOGE I have?

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:28:52 PM

Cheesy

Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:21:53 AM

Racism is not cool.  Not everyone on this site is a young, white male, you know.  And pump and dump group sounds meh.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:40:44 AM

I'm white but my black friends gave me permission to use the n-word..
they had a meeting and said i was approved Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:42:36 AM

I'm white but my black friends gave me permission to use the n-word..
they had a meeting and said i was approved Smiley

I was at the meeting and I believe we decided that it cost 1 BTC per use.  Please deposit in my account immediately Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: