Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:21:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do ICO's need popularity to be listed on exchanges?  (Read 290 times)
bigvito19 (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:21:45 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 03:08:30 PM by bigvito19

Do ICO's need popularity to be listed on exchanges?
Remat34

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

Nice one here. You sure this is gonna be huge? Anyways I am gonna try it out and see how it will definitely goes. Hoping to jam luck from this and make quite some cool doughs
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

I think that any coin can not be listed on top exchanges without good communications with their CEO, or it would be very expensive for team

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

I have checked about Ilumx ICO. I think overall it is a okay project. But it will need better marketing for getting more popularity from my opinion.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Is the airdrops are running? I think i should give it a try. It looks promising to me. If the team member give full effort i think it will get attention from people.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

Yeah, consistent growth in followers on conventional social media like Twitter and Facebook and more blockchain-centric channels have become almost measuring sticks that exchanges consider when being introduced to recently released ICO.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

I’m interested to try this. But can you tell me about the price and the payment method? I want to know details about this system before trying this out.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:25 AM

Getting a coin to be enlisted at the top is a tough job. A lot of effort needs to be done from the CEO's side and he needs to have an efficient team to get the work done. Also they need to match their words with action to be at the top and to earn the people's trust.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:08:51 AM

not only popularity, but legality and liquidity must also be considered
never pursue popularity to become viral, but just do each part of the job properly, then the listing market will become easier, liquidity will be formed by itself, and of course legality is the main requirement
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

No, I don’t think that any coin can be listed on exchanges. The price and the stability of that coin must be analyzed. There must be a good communication with the CEO to be listed. Because if the communication is not done properly, that will be very expensive for their whole team.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

A platform for free thinkers and believers. No restirctions under personal believes, which is very inspiring way for enthuasiasts to get credit and raise funds for their projects. Although the team is very new to this platform, so experience is very low. Hope they do good, if authentic and up for good quality deliverance from their platform.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

Looks like IlumX is a community of Atheists, free thinkers and humanists. The platform helps users to get credit and raise funds for projects of interest. I just checked their profile and found out the team is more or less very inexperienced and unknown. Don't know if the exchanges will find them reliable to list them but the CEO should give it a try.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

never pursue popularity to become viral, but just do each part of the job properly, then the listing market will become easier, liquidity will be formed by itself, and of course legality is the main requirement
The popularity gives a huge impact to the liquidity imagine if the popularity of the ico can bring a lot of investors to the group or to be a part from the community itself and then it should give a lot of increase on the liquidity. You should remember that dude.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

Seems a good one to invest. But thei marketing team need to be more active and they need to communicate more to the customers for getting more arrention. 
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

Looks like IlumX is a community of Atheists, free thinkers and humanists. The platform helps users to get credit and raise funds for projects of interest. I just checked their profile and found out the team is more or less very inexperienced and unknown. Don't know if the exchanges will find them reliable to list them but the CEO should give it a try.

In order to get profit in the crypto currency industry one will not see the background of the token, especially the issue of creed, the most important thing is the token have a function and can be used by many people in the future. Both of these will be the most important factors for an investor to spend money in a project.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

If IlumX has a good service then definitely will do something good in the future. The way to collect their ICO will be accessible. It is made in advanced technology. I think it is very secure and profitable. thank you for sharing the link.
harrypot

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

My friend participated in the airdrop program. He showed me this ICO yesterday. It looks quite interesting to me. I think i can give it a shot.
Brianlee0112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

It’s good. But I think to be listed on top exchanges it needs good communications with their CEO, unless who knows what is going to be happened. Let’s hope for the best.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

For ICOs or tokens looking to get listed in more places there is a new service called Assetrush (https://assetrush.com/) that greatly expedites and simplifies the process. You can try this.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

The popularity gives a huge impact to the liquidity imagine if the popularity of the ico can bring a lot of investors to the group or to be a part from the community itself and then it should give a lot of increase on the liquidity. You should remember that dude.
I agree popularity will also increase trust and investors, some projects won on community voting and that shows that project has a huge support.
For me Its better being listed thru community voting than paying the fee to be listed and of course they should passed all requirements.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: