Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BLOCKKONNECT | Blockchain and Technology Forum | Monetization option  (Read 955 times)
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

blockkonect  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

Great project, it integrates the most advanced  technology in social software, so that people can have a better experience! And to maximize the protection of users' privacy! I hope this project will be released as soon as possible!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

What can I say? Reading the first paragraphs of your OP gives me the impression that you are highly motivated to do this project. Now, let's see if you can achieve even half of those ambitions...
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

Now there are a lot of social networking projects on blockchain, what distinguishes your project from the rest? What tools will attract users? And how will you prevent the creation of fake accounts? cause i see a lot of project like this.
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

blockkonnect  is a new social network with the advantage of being innovative and easy to use which connect cryptocurrency community together This social network integrates the world's first physical size and Blockchain technology together. It is an advanced social network with the advantage of being associated with blockchain technology  and virtual reality support to provide users with a unique, fun and secure experience. I believe this project will be very successful and create a completely new inspiration in the field of social networking
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I think your project will attract more investors because your major method of promotion is social media. I can see how you promote your ico by connecting with your audience in a meaningful way such as  Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram profiles
LionelRobinson

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

My question is how blockkonnect help with International transactions? Any clearer info?
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

the team look very professional, but do you have a plan to make a bounty campaign ?
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

What can you do to move money around the world almost instantly with zero cost? I just think this is not an easy problem.
CurtisEvans

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

It’s cool idea to let everyone access Blockkonnect, It would make more people interesting about your project.
BellamyWilliams

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I saw in your whitepaper that Blockkonnect offers a platform that everyone can use freely, it gives young people the opportunity to share information among themselves in any way very easily. That sounds great. Hope this project can go far.
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

I am really interested in social media. That’s why I come here and after reading your white paper and finding info about your project, i think i will give it a try.

Tailor_

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Your project looks very impressive, your all creatives, idea, implementations, purpose and the team work was awesome. I think this is perfect project for some people who are interested for investment and it will be a also helpful some users who are searching for specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. Well done the hole team and all the best for the future. Smiley Cheesy
WhileOscar2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

the approach of the team is very professional. I can see its bright future. I am waiting to be a member of your project whenever you launch.  I will follow your news
machineskill (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Now there are a lot of social networking projects on blockchain, what distinguishes your project from the rest? What tools will attract users? And how will you prevent the creation of fake accounts? cause i see a lot of project like this.

our project is completely unique,
Blockkonnect has implemented many featured tools with itself which you can never get in other platforms,Hence this makes the Blockkonnect project different and unique among all. Here are those key features:

DISCUSS — Here at Blockkonnect you can create your own threads, discuss according to your own wish on your favourite topics and earn according to your rank.
TIP — Blockkonnect is the only platform which provides an opportunity to reward tips to posters in the form of XBT tokens if you find the post is worthy or satisfied with users post or someone’s answers.
UPVOTE — You can upvote answers which can motivate others for writing even better next time.
PROMOTE — You can promote and advertise your projects by paying XBT tokens and all those XBT tokens wil be rewarded to the posters for their activities and activeness
IMPORTANT — You can put your important queries and questions in Request Zone.Where interested people can have a look and answer those questions,its similar to quora but here both posters and replier will earn XBT tokens.
TRENDING — We keep a trending list which will show those topics and threads being more discussed about people according to our algorithm.

i would like to request you to please read our litepaper once its in short and simple way..for the prevenction of fake accounts we will block duplicate ip..one ip one account we wil provide.if anyone uses wifi they wil have single ips so we will ask them to submit kyc..
machineskill (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

the team look very professional, but do you have a plan to make a bounty campaign ?

yes we have bounty campaign please visit www.blockkonnect.com/bounty to participate in campaign
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Blockkonnect is slowly developing into a hub,for technology and blockchain related stuff and its going to be an interesting platform in future as well.  It’s nothing less than a revolutionary in its field which will remain highlighted for its uniqueness. Users can share their opinions and connect with each other at the same time. Follow each other, motivate through tips.
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

i always follow some Famous cryptocurrency people in linkedin and it take a lot of time. If blockkonnect can work like they said it will be connects crypto related people and uniting them under one roof. it is very convenient .
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: