Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling an investment tip - escrow possible.  (Read 372 times)
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:16:29 PM

Hey community,

I have been trading for a long time, and recently I joined. I have a great investment tip that will be worth a lot tomorrow.  But I dont know how to seell without looking too shady to people (and I dont want to). I think I could do it this way

FAQ!

The question you have to ask yourself is; what benefit does the OP have in doing this.

Out of the goodness of his heart? Or is it financially motivated? Very likely the latter.

So given this, what benefit does the OP have in telling you, unless;

A) He profits more from sharing the information from you than the information is worth.
B) His profit on his information requires you to participate.
C) He uses the BTC you give him in order to profit from the information he provides.

If any of the above; anyone can do it.

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. But I would love the OP to post proof he's made huge verifiable gains tomorrow and burn us all. I mean, beyond pointing at some random altcoin that's gone up and claimed "insider knowledge". I know that old chestnut too.

You are right!

A) is right. However I already made the move first , so I will gain most. You however can still make the move before the majority will.
B) No it does not. It will happen anyway, wish you join or not.
C) I will use the btc only on hot girls. I promise. And ferraris. Yeah them too.

Your logic crumbles at your last sentence. Even though you are right, yes anyone can do it. It is same as saying anyone mine the gold, the important thing though is, to know where the gold is. And that is what I am selling.

With last sentence YOU ARE VERY RIGHT. Even though sometimes you meet a girl that really fucks you after first date.

Well, if I am wrong, it implies you have insider or otherwise not well known knowledge about an event that very few other people has, and if that is the case then arguably it has value, but what value is impossible to determine.

More power to you, though. If you do have some real insider knowledge, and both you and those who buy in profit from it, then I tip my hat to you. I really do. I might even join in the next time if you ever had more knowledge to share.

I'm not a gambling man, though. I don't invest my money on faith or someone's word alone, and I need verifiable data in order to make an intelligent judgement. That isn't to say gambling cannot be profitable, but it's just not the way I operate.

Fortune favours the brave, but a fool and his money are soon parted. Some nice little idioms to consider there.

I am for a skype call right now if you promise to
a) to not spread the info - only thing you will tell is it is good, it is arguably good, it is arguably bad , or it is bad
b) promise to give me 25% of your your profit (that is not counting your initial expense)in a case you would invest atleast 20BTC if you want to invest less I am asking for 50% of profit.

This deal will be made with any or more members with very high trust

It is also possible to just sell you the tip with use of escrow.
strate

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:34:39 PM

please tell me it's BTC please!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: