Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn from joining early ICO's  (Read 144 times)
localxe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

I know this might sound weird, but this question just popped in my head and i want a full detail explanation.

How do you make money joining early ICO.
I think i have the wrong idea about this, investing over 30ETH or BTC eqv to buy their tokens and then after the pre-sales money comes?

Last week in Germany there is this ICO pre sales i was invited to but the idea about this i do not understand, i understand that you be an investor and then you buy lots of coins and then maybe the prices go up and you benefit but when people talk about making millions or over Hundred  of Thousands from an investment of 12,000USD, i get confused how that happen so fast, which really makes me disbelieve that this is actually true or possible. Please someone enlighten me.

My other question, besides ICO, how do someone get into some big league with investments, ico's and other crypto related products and earn good returns, i hope someone really gets my point here, because i know someone should, all this event and seminars i hear people talk about how it changed their life investing in some ico and coming out big is still a misery for me, am i not reading well enough, or updated enough to understand how that happened?

I want to invest into an ico that lots of new mates at a seminar has talked so much about and they really talk me into 1btc and above then i see good result, someone tell me how the process works and what more ways can give good money from investing.

I know about having coins an trading, this gives good money too but not much, someone like me can just in the good days get 20% sometimes i'm at a loss but in-between i am pretty ok not complaining better than nothing. Please someone explain more in details, i believe this will help others too.

Please do not tell me about HYIP,  or use this medium to promote some scam shitty websites.
Thanks

If i posted this in wrong section, please help me move it, i looked around well enough and taught this is the best place, if it is not, i am sorry Mod Huh
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

There are earlybird discounts for alot of ICOs. So chances for them become higher to make good return from their investments, and the rest is just luck for you in this platform.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

I think now major ICO are in trouble and price is very low as compare to ICO price so I could not invest in any ICO and i suggest you to not invest in any ICO to reduce your loss.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Usually ICOs at a early state offers their tokens at a discounted rate for early bird investors. So, if someone buys the tokens with half the price, there remains a chance of getting good profit out of it. And for the second part, I think that is an illusion right now. After the recent cases of scams and fraudulent activities, it has become a matter of luck to identify good ICOs let alone making huge profit.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

Please do not tell me about HYIP,  or use this medium to promote some scam shitty websites.
Thanks

What is this? Did you copy from someone Medium account? You will get banned by doing this.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

I am also confused about how ICO works? I think what are the factors that make the price of an ICO Token expensive? ICO offers price discounts and sometimes gives investors lots of bonuses so they get a profit, sometimes I think, is that the right step of a ICO? .I invest in an ICO and I have lost more than 75%, I am pessimistic about the ICO.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

Usually I like to claim those bonuses that they are proposing in time of presale or even in time of private presale, because sometimes this bonus is even up to 40% so you will definitely have some benefit from that investing.
viacheslav92

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

It was possible in 2017 but not in 2018. Also it depends of luck. Right now is not good time for investing to ico. A better decision right now to buy bitcoin.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

It was a benefit for us for joining presale , they gave us some bonuses and tokens are cheaper compares to crowdsale phase. But i dont think that will happens again in 2018, i can say now is a hard time for ICO's.. Its better for us to buy their coins after it got listed on exchangers , because trust me it will be much cheaper than ICO prices..
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Also it depends of luck. Right now is not good time for investing to ico. A better decision right now is to buy bitcoin.to sell when the price goes green
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

I am also confused about how ICO works? I think what are the factors that make the price of an ICO Token expensive? ICO offers price discounts and sometimes gives investors lots of bonuses so they get a profit, sometimes I think, is that the right step of a ICO? .I invest in an ICO and I have lost more than 75%, I am pessimistic about the ICO.
ICO token prices will be expensive if the token can get high demand and there are many factors to get high demand such as quality products to get many users and marketing to get investors, I think the discount is the right strategy to invite investors during their token sales, Yes ICO investment is very risky, there are many things need to be considered if you want to invest in ICO projects including the risk of losing money, I suggest to stop if you are pessimistic

crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Newcomers may have good ICO. Of course you have to verify and then invest. I think Bitcoin is the best investment. If someone wants to invest in something, it can be bitcoin. It's a lot more secure and profitable.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

in here things are not like jobs you cannot earn any certain amount by making a plan, so it is better to not maintain this kinds of expectations but yes by proper strategy you can gain profit which is you earn source in here
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Look for a promising ICO with smaller ICO period with larger bonus on presale. Buy at presale with largest bonus, hold until the ICO is finished and token listed to exchange. Sell below the price of ICO but above your cost price. Easy money in short time.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

ICOs offer discounted rate during their presale period where you can buy tokens for even half the price. So, I think it is very much possible for you to make a good profit if you can invest in a good ICO and for the elite league investors, I think you need to have a lot of idea and information on ICOs to reach such stage.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

If you manage to get some tokens during the presale period you can make profit since you can buy at a discounted rate than the usual price. It increases the chance of making profit. I think the people who become millionaire by investing on ICOs have invested on several ICOs this way to get a lot of profit.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Good day. Joining private sales are better. Or pre-ico rounds coz you'll be able to buy cheaper coins. So once ICO starts you've already have profit over your investment. Tokens bought on ICO doest become cash or money after tokensale, of course you had to sell them. You have to wait for the exchange and transfer it there and trade. It make take a few weeks or months and if you're unlucky it will never go to exchange. So before investing, do some research first. Invest only on good projects.
astrologer123

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

Joining to ICOs is always a risk, u can take great profit or loss (last is more possible), u can try if u understand risks
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

I think, it is not good idea now to join ICO.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

To earn good returns, I believe in long-term investments. And as far as ICOs are concerned, I look up to the renowned ones which have a good history, if it seems worth it then there I go investing in it. Besides long-term investments have always been beneficial for me so I rely on it mostly.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: