Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops?  (Read 602 times)
cryptman7777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

It all depends on the project, if it's a competent project, then it's worth keeping the coins longer, keeping an eye on the news and always being on the alert.
Airdrops, I do not consider them at all a payback, it's throwing stuff, which then collect dust on your wallet like garbage. It is better to sell low-quality coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.
I stopped taking part in Airdrop because of hundreds of projects I did not get almost any profit. And my bounty strategy is to sell the coins you received at a high market, which I recommend to you.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

The first strategy is of cruse by creating account to reach at least Junior Member. For, it will be easier when you have at least that rank to join both bounties and airdrops because there are some bounties that are only at least JR member. Then, choosing the right bounty and airdrops offered by the legit ICOs is very crucial. It is to define you will get the rewards or not. Then, consider the rewards that you will get, profitable or not.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

I basically focus on bounty earning nowadays I don't participate in airdrops unless its a bounty airdrop otherwise airdrops are worthless to participate in my opinion. It depends on coin value If coin has good potential to rise in future then certainly I would consider to hold it otherwise I sell it when I get good amount and about airdrop coins you should sell it I think its not worth to hold for long term because there is no guarantee of airdrop coins value will be rise. It's always better to sell low quality coins rather than holding.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.
saving is the best strategy for every coin you get, either from the bounty or from the airdrop. when they enter the market, then it's the best moment to sell. it's useless to store coins that never enter the market and the developers stop to develop their coins. it's just shitcoin, even though the coins you have are low-quality coins but they have already entered the market so they can turn into high-quality coins. so the point is to wait, whether they are worthy or not at all.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

You should have a clear focus on what you want to do. Airdrops these days are not good enough to give you reasonable earnings. You are not sure of bounties you desire. At the same time, you are thinking of investing. I advise that you focus on one and learn all it takes to make the most of the opportunity.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

My current strategy is to sell them to invest on 3 coins/tokens I'm focused on. It's hard to look into to many coins/tokens so I will just on 3 coins/tokens.

Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Hold the airdrops and bounties in a bear market at least
mikhael.gusev

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

To register everything, the more the better, there is even no time to read and that to learn that about these companies
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

You should analyze your coins and projects that support them to make the right decision!
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Get all the airdrops you could get, and join every promising bounty you could see. But beware with the bounty, since bounty occupies most of your time, if it's a trashcoin, not only potential money would be wasted, as well as your time and effort.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I think now is not the best time to sell coins, you need to wait a little while the market stabilizes and then you can sell something from altcoins. I used to hold tokens from airdrops and bounty, but now I try to sell them immediately.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I will keep most of the rewards I get, but many times I will convert these coins into ETH or Bitcoin as long-term coins! Because I think this is a very safe practice!
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

It depends on the price. If selling the low class coins won't help you to buy good coins then i think you can keep it. You can also sell them and add additional money for getting good coins.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

I never sold coins, which I received for participating in generosity, some gave very good profits. But because of the bear market, the price for them fell sharply. After that I learned the lesson, now I will sell the coins in parts.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

if you want to know strategy about bounty, my answer is ... you must undestanding about their website or whitepaper first.
After that, what do you think about it ? reasonable or not .. . . and then do it your action

-= OI =-
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

I think there are a lot of bounty items going down a lot after going to the exchange, so my strategy is to sell them when you get the bounty tokens. If you still want to continue investing, then you can They are converted into some excellent cryptocurrencies in the current market.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

There is not a single strategy to win, my strategy changes as market movements change. I don't trade on extreme price drops times. I don't sell bounty tokens and airdrops tokens  during drops.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

My strategy is very simple,i mostly joins those bounties which allocated budget is handsome so by that i can earn a handsome amount.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: