Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops?  (Read 603 times)
sanacaks (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petloer

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.   Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.
vvthd

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

I am holding all my bounty and airdrop earnings. It is so small(all of 45usd) but i will holding because i am looking for the information on forum and this is extra for me.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

You could use your low quality coins, and invest on stocks and bonds and on forex with the high quality ones. Binance would be the answer to your problem. Rest assured, it is not a scam. Binance is a trusted medium in terms of trade on stock.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

If some project teams maintain active development, then I think it's worth holding on for a long time.
And some useless hyped tokens, then I would seek to sell them quickly.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

I have varied experience with bounties and with my longer experience, I'd suggest everyone to sell of their bounties as soon as possible and invest on the coin you know better and trust on. Don't fall for flashy concept and roadmaps but do proper research about prospects of coin before deciding to hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

If some project teams maintain active development, then I think it's worth holding on for a long time.
And some useless hyped tokens, then I would seek to sell them quickly.

For me in my own strategy I would sell it immediately as soon as they have value on exchange. Because I will use that to buy much stronger and reliable coins. In that way it has better chances of gaining good profit.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

I sell them immediately once it has reach value and buy my most trusted coins. This strategy works for me and I benefit bigger always.
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

I would advise you to to drop those low, rather non existent coins, or exchange them if you get lucky somehow. They don't really go as per the promise from ICO, for these low graded ones. You could convert them back to BTC, ETH,LTC and others.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.

I think it's high time you sell most of them and raise some money, because some of them will not perform well no matter how long they stay on hold. You can use the proceeds to buy some active coins in the market,however you should carry a due diligent search before investing.

shad_ow90

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

If you think coins which you are holding have not potential and may be no longer value, you should transfer it to more other potential coins. It is a wise choice at this time

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

To be honest, I was holding onto all the coins that I earned from bounty and airdrops but later I realized that some of them were just shitcoins that never rose up to the potential that the ICOs promised. However, now I usually convert all the coins to BTC, EOS, NEO and LTC. So far, I have able to generate quite good profit out of them.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

You have a good and effective strategy in there mate, bounty rewards need to be sell and buy some coins that has rarely potential and hold them.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

Airdrops have a simpler implementation scheme than a bounty. In the first case (meaning encouraging airdrop) you need to do just a couple of simple actions - and the crypto currency in your wallet. In the second case, the participants are given more serious demands, since bounty is designed for people who have certain skills (internet marketing, translation, etc.).
Enyi001

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

My strategy is quite simple. Once I get rewarded from any airdrop or bounty, I sell some and keep some. It took me long to discover this. I don't sell all my tokens in case there will be an uplifting with time and I don't keep all my tokens in case they will not achieve that height again. That's it.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

I opt for exchanging and trading all the coins to Bitcoin as I cannot trust other coins for obvious reasons. However, some of my crypto enthusiasts friends have converted their airdrops and bounty coins to Cardano, EOS and LTC since they find them promising for the future.
Nicolaus Copernicus

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

I think you can do what you have said. From my view low quality coin are not good for hold. So i think you may sell them and grab some promising coins.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

I think you have chosen the right strategy. Just keep a sharp eye on the market and sell the coins whose price is not rising at all and keep the rest for future.
DogmaF10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

All of my rewards from bounty or airdrops which worth cheaper than $30 , i'll keep them.. Who knows someday it will go to the moon, besides i think its not worth with the efforts i spent to achieve those rewards.
And for my signature rewards, i usually sell most of it.. And, do not expect too much from airdrops.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

I mostly participate signature campaigns. And after I get the bounty, most of the time I sell some portion of it.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

It all depends on the project, if it's a competent project, then it's worth keeping the coins longer, keeping an eye on the news and always being on the alert.
Airdrops, I do not consider them at all a payback, it's throwing stuff, which then collect dust on your wallet like garbage. It is better to sell low-quality coins.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

I stopped taking part in Airdrop because of hundreds of projects I did not get almost any profit. And my bounty strategy is to sell the coins you received at a high market, which I recommend to you.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

The first strategy is of cruse by creating account to reach at least Junior Member. For, it will be easier when you have at least that rank to join both bounties and airdrops because there are some bounties that are only at least JR member. Then, choosing the right bounty and airdrops offered by the legit ICOs is very crucial. It is to define you will get the rewards or not. Then, consider the rewards that you will get, profitable or not.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

I basically focus on bounty earning nowadays I don't participate in airdrops unless its a bounty airdrop otherwise airdrops are worthless to participate in my opinion. It depends on coin value If coin has good potential to rise in future then certainly I would consider to hold it otherwise I sell it when I get good amount and about airdrop coins you should sell it I think its not worth to hold for long term because there is no guarantee of airdrop coins value will be rise. It's always better to sell low quality coins rather than holding.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

saving is the best strategy for every coin you get, either from the bounty or from the airdrop. when they enter the market, then it's the best moment to sell. it's useless to store coins that never enter the market and the developers stop to develop their coins. it's just shitcoin, even though the coins you have are low-quality coins but they have already entered the market so they can turn into high-quality coins. so the point is to wait, whether they are worthy or not at all.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

You should have a clear focus on what you want to do. Airdrops these days are not good enough to give you reasonable earnings. You are not sure of bounties you desire. At the same time, you are thinking of investing. I advise that you focus on one and learn all it takes to make the most of the opportunity.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

My current strategy is to sell them to invest on 3 coins/tokens I'm focused on. It's hard to look into to many coins/tokens so I will just on 3 coins/tokens.

Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Hold the airdrops and bounties in a bear market at least
mikhael.gusev

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

To register everything, the more the better, there is even no time to read and that to learn that about these companies
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

You should analyze your coins and projects that support them to make the right decision!
Yokonaumiyaki000

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Get all the airdrops you could get, and join every promising bounty you could see. But beware with the bounty, since bounty occupies most of your time, if it's a trashcoin, not only potential money would be wasted, as well as your time and effort.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I think now is not the best time to sell coins, you need to wait a little while the market stabilizes and then you can sell something from altcoins. I used to hold tokens from airdrops and bounty, but now I try to sell them immediately.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I will keep most of the rewards I get, but many times I will convert these coins into ETH or Bitcoin as long-term coins! Because I think this is a very safe practice!
cryptovally01

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

It depends on the price. If selling the low class coins won't help you to buy good coins then i think you can keep it. You can also sell them and add additional money for getting good coins.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

I never sold coins, which I received for participating in generosity, some gave very good profits. But because of the bear market, the price for them fell sharply. After that I learned the lesson, now I will sell the coins in parts.
masphie

Activity: 896

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

if you want to know strategy about bounty, my answer is ... you must undestanding about their website or whitepaper first.
After that, what do you think about it ? reasonable or not .. . . and then do it your action

-= OI =-
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

I think there are a lot of bounty items going down a lot after going to the exchange, so my strategy is to sell them when you get the bounty tokens. If you still want to continue investing, then you can They are converted into some excellent cryptocurrencies in the current market.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

There is not a single strategy to win, my strategy changes as market movements change. I don't trade on extreme price drops times. I don't sell bounty tokens and airdrops tokens  during drops.
Waqas vicky

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

My strategy is very simple,i mostly joins those bounties which allocated budget is handsome so by that i can earn a handsome amount.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

The only strategy i have reading , searching and think carefully . I dont join every events. Pick good airdrops and bounties , then you will get rewards.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mika1977

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

The best strategy is to sell part of the coins, and leave some for long-term storage. Because if you are lucky you can become very rich.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Can you differentiate between low and high quality coin. If yes you should definitely go for exchange. Normally people invest in different coins alongside of their BTC investment. You should also consider that.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

I think you can buy some good and profitable coins. The demand of coins that are in the market and ensure safety. In my opinion you can get some good if you buy some Bitcoin or ETH coins.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.

And how do you know that the coin is not very necessary and promising? How to distinguish this
ojcrisanto

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

And how do you know that the coin is not very necessary and promising? How to distinguish this

Read and follow their discord community, telegram, social media. Also read whitepaper so you can distinguish if they will stick to their roadmaps.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

i also try to sell low quality coins and buy strong one. Such market is weak and during pump only strong coins will rise.
Try this strategy and you will see result soon.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

My strategy is to only do bounties and be very selective about the ones that I get involved with. I have developed a list of criteria that I use to decide if a bounty is worth investing my time in. If the bounty has any of the things on my list then I reject it automatically. This keeps me from wasting my time on bounties that are likely to pay very poorly and allows me to concentrate on the ones where the potential is there for decent sized rewards.

sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

I advice you to research more deeply about the project. If the project looks promising then youu should hold, and if not they i suggest to try and sell that and invest in others.
iAMawi123

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Well actually, it really depends on your own judgment. If you see the coin that has been airdropped/rewarded has a potential value in the market, try to keep it as possible. But if you think that it doesn't what have it takes to hodl long term then, you gotta sell it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
samiraetn

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

As a newbie I think both of bounty and airdrops have some strategy. May be the strategy level differ from one another. But I think I will chose bounty instead of airdrops because its strategy level is better than airdrops.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

for earnings of bounty and airdrop I usually sell quickly when the first listings on the market. and when the price is down I will buy it at a cheaper price, so I'll get more tokens for me hold up the platform is actually running. usually the price will go up in a few months or years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
akosijue

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

As for me, I sell my tokens when its on ICO price sometimes, but don't sell bounty tokens beyond ICO price because you're not only gonna lower the price for the investors, which is bad by the way, but also maybe you'll regret it when it booms. As for airdrops, you'll only gonna get I think 10/100 of your airdrops so it would be like 10% of your total airdrop participations, and only 10% of it also will be profitable, so you'll only gonna get profits from bounties surely if you do background checks on projects first.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

You always have to think about the future, that is, study the coin and plan whether you will keep it or not!

iAMawi123

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

If you have received the coin from airdrop or bounty then you should ask yourself, is this project worth it long term? Or is it better to sell this coin right now? Does this project can really create an impact on the crypto world? Then if you're going to sell or hodl depends on your answers.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
salinaangel

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

There are always have some different strategy for earning from different platform. That’s why this two’s have so. But I think that’s not a complicated strategy need to maintain for earn from there.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

I joined bounty campaign not long ago precisely by June of this year . Not having made much but the little I made I sold it off because I was not so such due to the turbulence the market has been witnessing that the coins were going to over time appreciate in called.
johnethearn

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

you can buy some coin which future are more profitable and secure. I think you can hold coin and get profit. in my opinion you should buy btc or eth. these are more secure and they ensure your profit.
trishacole

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.   Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.
gigusico

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

for me the best strategy is selling the parts and keeping the remaining coins in one's own for the long term
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

My strategy for my coin from bounty & airdrop is hold if it's a good coin or sell if it's not good coin  Grin
kamvang12

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

maybe for now I personally have no strategy because to get the big token from the airdrop project is impossible. and the airdrop is not as great as it used to be.
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

The best strategy is that, whatever coin I get, I make sure I dump immediately at first listing, then I buy the back the dip for more profits.
JamescrypTrader

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

From the airdrop, a token can be earned and it can be withdrawn from sources like My Ether Wallet (MEW) and this is also for the bounties as well.from the bounty campaign, you may invest that coin to another campaign. what you need in this area is to have consistency in your work.
mensha

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

The first thing I will do when receive tokens from airdrops or bounties is checking availability of that coin in crypto exchanges. And then I will check the ICO details including ICO price, Hardcap/ Softcap achieved or not and other project details. Then I decide whether selling or holding that coin.
martinpppp38

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

The first thing I do when I receive awards is to look at the supply in relation to the amount I have earned. Even if the current prices do not really count, it gives an idea on the possible future MC (if I have too little cryptos compared to the supply I sell as soon as I can)

Then I look at the roadmap of the project to see if it has any upcoming announcements that could drive up the price (listing, partner...)

https://token.snips.ai/
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

After participating in bounty program any token been giving to me the only thing i have to do is just leave it and give it some times before selling it by then it might have a good value.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

I’m doing bounties since a year & I have been learned one thing that before holding our coins or tokens we should have to study the projects deeply & just hold that coins which have some potential in future.
And the remaining coins & token which I think not good should have to sell at least 50% portfolio.
Erik_Smuel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

There are two factors i usually use in this case
1. Market Direction: if the market in bull run i'm holding everything, if not i'm using step no.2
2. Study the Project: if the project is good i'm holding, if not i sell all the tokens
Pologons

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

I keep perspective tokens. and sell tokens that I consider unpromising.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

yes one must made a proper strategy to achieve a good position in a business, in here the situation is same you must made a a systematic plan so that you can earn profit from bounty and airdrops , one of the best way will be you progress will be learning from the experience people
Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

For now holding is the best thing to do with the tokens earned from airdrops and bounties. This time is not the right time to sell because the market is again, continuously falling which makes the market value of the tokens low, as well as the profit to be earned. It would be more essential to wait and be patience with the situation.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Nothing, just posting good replies and posts and always joining in Signature campaigns, bounty allocation in signature is very high while in the others is very low and there are many participants.

Airdrops are just trash coins, all of the airdrops are not profitable, it'll give you a design in your own portfolio.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Disculinair

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

I would generally just sell immediately and exchange them by bitcoin or ethereum but I think that it would be better to wait for some months to see if the tokens experience some kind of pump with the potential to bring more profits.
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

I had converted all my earnings to Bitcoins last year and made a good profit. However, for this year, I cannot only rely on Bitcoin given the current market situation. That's why I am only holding EOS tokens that I got from airdrops and rewards, and exchanging all other coins for BTC to keep an option available.
Azzhan

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

I converted all my tokens into BTC, so I think it's the right thing to do.
Because BTC is the future of the crypto-currency market, I'm honestly not bullish on other altcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

For me, I usually participate in bounties that are managed by hero or legend because I think those projects will  be less scams and will send tokens to the participants. And i will sell it when it have value on exchanges 
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

I already stopped participating in airdrops due to waste of time to get only miniscule amounts of it very low amounts with mostly no value at all and if it does have alleged value there is no where you can sell these tokens for a profit. I would say boycott time waster airdrops and just do signature bounties.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

I do not have a specific strategy in running the investment in bounty and airdrops. for me the most important is we could have participated in the project. While getting the right project, then the result will also be abundant.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Utyg

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

Everyone works according to their strategy. My friend after the arrival of the coins on the wallet most immediately drains. I still for 5 months not deleted not one. Waiting for bitcoin and ether increase. But on the other hand, drain tactics are good.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

For bounty earnings I prefer articles,  I will write the maximum  quantity of article needed per person, this do increase my earnings.   I also participate in signature, I check the project to be sure it has potentials then I wear signature and earn more tokens. 

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

As of now that the market is on bear market we don't have any choice but to hold it because lot of coins in the market now is dropping it depends to the token you hold if it's have a great profit even the market is not good now it's alright to sold it.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

During this time I left work on the Airdrop projects, because they paid me a little coin, and almost no value. Instead I do bounty projects, which help me earn more tokens and their jobs are a bit harder and take much longer.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Yeah, you could do that. The strong coins bring profit in most of the cases and so does long term investments. So I'd suggest you to sell the low quality coins and hold the stronger ones.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

My strategy is simple Whenever I get coins from airdrops or bounty I hold them and when their price increases I sell them and invest that amount in ico.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

My strategy for my earnings in the bounty is joining bounties that have good rating and have bigger bounty pool to receive a good number of tokens. And upon receiving tokens. I sell on half of it to convert to top coins ( top 50 in coinmarketcap) then hold the other half so that I would not be left out when in case the coin's price skyrocket.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

If those tokens that you've earned from such are worth to hold, keep holding them but if you can see that it's going nowhere, sell it.

Most bounty hunters are selling those tokens quickly so they can take the profit out of it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sanacaks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

Thanks everyone who has responded my questions. I have read them all. Now that I have more strategies on my mind. If we sum up;

1. Check the project details, If you believe in project you can hold the coins if not then sell them. (Check Whitepaper, Telegram, Discord, Bitcointalk etc.)
2. If quality and quantity is low, sell it and buy a core coin like BTC, ETH etc.
3. Be careful while selling in bear market condition hence you might lost most of your profit.
4. If you decide to sell the coin then try to be hurry to sell when it hits first exchange.
5. Many people mentioned that airdrops are no longer profitable, bountys and signature campaigns seems giving better quantity of coins.

stryker

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

Sell and forget, especially those projects, which long not wanted pay and I lost couple of years life in the rough and tumble and these coins.
Pamela1966

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Immediately I submit entry for any form of bounty campaigns I make efforts to research and get facts about the coin so I don't have problems in deciding what to do with the coins either to sell or hodl, I just refer to my guide and sell or hodl according to my guide by so doing I don't have junks in my wallet and I keep my portfolio as stack of valuable coins
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

My own strategy is very simple and it's what have been using for years now when i knew about cryptocurrency.

And it has been, whatever coin i got through airdrops or bounties,  sell of 50% at some point in time whenever it hit any exchanger for some profits and hodl the rest 50% for future bull market. You know it's always good to take out capital in any investment particularly when one buy an IXO whenever it hit market and hodl the some for bull market run to svoid stories that touches.
Bitalkcoin$

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

It's very refreshing to me to read so many pieces of advice here about coins earned from airdrops and bounties. Really have to think about these strategies.  Cheesy
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Some coins from bounty or airdrop are useless, therefore, immediate sales is needed to convert it to other sure projects that have more potential to appreciate.
So you need to be wise when you get your bounty rewards, know how to get best out of it.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

At the moment i will only suggest to wait and hold because i have seen even good icos trading below 80-90% from the ico price, so if we follow the basic rules of investing i think it is not the right to sell, always sell at high price which is far away as of now unfortunately.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Disclaimer
I am not a financial advisor or legal professional. I am only staying my personal opinion, based upon my views and experiences. Please seek a local professional for any financial or legal advice.

It is safer to just hold on to your portfolio of coins right now. I am not sure where in the world you live, but it would be better to wait for clearer guidance from the regulatory authorities within your country/state jurisdiction. The market seems like it is downtrending because of the all the news within the U.S and other countries regarding regulations upon cryptocurrency this year.
     It has been tough for crypto this year, it's no secret. One must remember though, it's a brand new market that is highly unregulated and is a real disruptor for the financial sector. Governments are scrambling to bring order into this chaotic sector. We're dealing with real inovation here. Blockchain is a real game changing technology, look at how much impact it has had so far.
    Whether you choose to sell or hold, is entirely up to you friend. You should follow your own path. Just remember to practice your "due diligence" when dealing with any investment. Always weigh your options first before panic selling, or buying.

Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

If the token enters on a good exchange and is traded at a good price,it is better to sell 70% and use it for your own purposes,and keep 30% for hold.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

I do not hold all the coins i receive from bounty. Instead, i sell some, in order to buy another. There are some coins that do not worth holding for long. Else, you won't be glad you did that.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

if your token doesn't have a good future (seen from the roadmap) then just sell your token directly.

but if it's a good project, just save it until the price goes up.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

My strategy depends on how good the coin is, I keep some of my coins that I accumulate from bounties if I think it has a good potential and ideal to hold for long period like iost.

Learn to do an extensive research because you're the only one to know what's best strategy to do for your holdings, if you think your coins are going to succeed and already listed in popular exchanges then hold them, otherwise sell it and buy coins that is worth holding for long term.

sanacaks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

Maybe this week is not a good week to sell my airdrops. I decided to sell them after bitcoin makes a bull run a little bit. I am thinking to have some BTC and ETH and maybe some NEO. In addition ı have search my airdrop coins that maybe 5 of them will worth for keeping them for now. Thanks everyone for good responses. I keep my mind more clear now.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

The market is at its worth which highly affects the profit of most people in cryptoindustry whether you are an investor ofr bounty hunter. The bad situation reflects to +he market value of newly listed tokens. The market prices are dumping so holding at this moment is advisable. Although holding would stop the profit, it would also avoid earning less.

Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

I study the project and draw conclusions. If the project is promising, then I hold their coins in the long term. But at the moment the market is constantly falling in price, so I hold all the coins that I have and hope for better times.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

One secrete that has really helped me is that, I only join bounties which is being managed by renowned people on this platform. For those bounties, I also check whether their website and social media are always updated.

CryptYeah

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

It is possible to merge these tokens at the ICO price - drain. This opportunity will be accurately provided in the near future (together with the start of the exchange) - wait. This is not possible - drain as it will.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

I sell coins if the project is not promising. I can also sell some of the coins I received from the bounty to invest in eth or the top 10 altcoins. But mostly my strategy is hold.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

There are coins that cost very little and if you sell them, you can lose more money on the Commission. These coins I leave for better times, to sell such is not profitable. The rest of the coins I sell when I'm satisfied with their price. There are those who should keep for long term. In General, you should always study the information about your coins to determine their perspective.

Eloson

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

I hold most of my coin after airdrop and bounty because I can't imagine putting much effort in them and selling them heap
Hold the coin you probably don't know which one will hit the market and you will make a huge profit.
Aleksey1958

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

It is necessary to study the received coins and if there are perspective, it is better to hold them, to wait when they will open, will come to some exchanges...
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

1st try to understand the potential of the project. because of some coins tarts with good price and then it becomes nothing. The same thing happens to UCASH token. It jumped to the $0.2 and holders had a huge profit from it. Some people hold them for more. But it wasn't more than 1 month. UCASH became nothing. If you don't see good potential on the project. It's better to sell in my opinion. Once I got a bounty reward worth $540. In that ICO time project very popular. But after the 3 months of time, we got lack updates from the project team. and day by day price got lower and lower. Maybe Ethereum dump also effects to this. anyway now It worth only $130. Project team didn't do anything to project their token. So if you gonna hold token try to see the future picture of the project.
biochem123

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

sell the earnings during the bear market and accumulate/hold them during bull markets - that's the best way to do it imo
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

My strategy is to look for good promising coins with nice team willing to stay longer after airdrop\bounty done , so if i find  a coin as described i will hold longer and tight until i see good price to sell 40% of owned coin and hold the rest again for 1-4 years .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
happy weblancer

Merit: 114

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

This question is asked to themselves and the forum members all holders of coins. Today, both the top coins and those that are at the end of the list on the CoinMarketCap are falling. Therefore it is not clear what to do. I bought IOTA 2 days ago, so it fell by 20% for 1 day, but then for the second day I returned to the same price.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Yes you can sell a few coins that you don't think have the potential to increase and then you buy some coins that have high potential. But, don't forget to always observe market movements and analyze the coins that you will buy before you decide to sell your coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

What do you mean its getting hard to deal with them? The most important thing is to know the coin you are holding, for the moment, most of the airdrops are scam and some are just plain shitcoin ready to clog in you wallets. My advise is avoid those airdrops already, or if you have already you may sell them but Im sure itll be so small in value.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

The best strategy is to sell any coin after its listing on big exchange - at that time many products have the highest prices and then their value only decreasing. Especially it works this year when the market does not booming.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Most importantly, choose the company which in any case will bring you profit, but such a campaign is now rare and many of them delay payments on for a very long time that javljaetsja a poor indicator of
Pamela1966

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Its not really easy to maintain portfolio which scores of altcoins, try and sort all your tokens according to their quality and keep the high quality tokens with good prospects and sell off the ones with low quality to decongest your portfolio and probably keep your Fiat or use it to buy some top coins that are viable in this bearish market
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Once I received my earnings in the bounty program I've worked,I'm going to use it to buy things for my kids and save some portion of it for later use.Hold it and do some research of the best coin to buy .

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Dim4ik

Activity: 661

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Altcoins try to sell immediately after entering the stock exchange, especially if it was a large sum, because if they keep a long time they tend to depreciate. As they say, a bird in the hand is better than a crane in the sky
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Depends on a lot of factors. If it is a shitty project, I will dump immediately. If it is a promising one, then I may HODL the whole payout. Most of the time, I will sell some, and hold some. 50/50, 80/20 or 90/10.
Milkymann

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

I usually sell all my tokens because and see pump and dump of token. I sell all and don't think about that)
fitzzz

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

Its better to sell half of your earning from any bounty or airdrops you have claimed. Its hard to predict whether the team will develop their product or not. If you see that the project has potential you have some token to hodl.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I mostly engaged in signature campaign, and whenever I received the coins, I first make a research on how viable the coins with soon enter exchange and on what basic is the utilities of the coins is. This will make me decides if I will hold for long for a better profits or sell immediately it enter exchange.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I will keep my income from bounty or airdrop and make plans to exchange it for some other coins in cryptocurrency, and my second option is that I use it for trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I usually sell all my tokens because and see pump and dump of token. I sell all and don't think about that)

Selling all of our tokens as soon as there is a pump will be good. Most of the tokens from ico projects will less worthy if we hold it too long. We may lose the big opportunity if keep holding while there is a pump.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

I signed up for a project bounty campaign that has a clear cooperation partner or has achieved a softcap.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Nothing special. As what we must analyze the ICO. We must be also smart and careful in selecting the right bounty or airdrop based on the legit projects. The bounty and airdrop payment will depend on how legit and successful is the ICO or projects. To pick one, we must also consider how many rewards we are going to obtain.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Generally I participate to bounty but dont participate to airdrops much, and if I dont like project much, I sell them and keep ethereum at my portfolio, especially at bad market tokens are dropping much.
Rostock

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

I have no strategy for participating in bounty companies. I just choose a project that I think is promising and participate in his bounty company. In total, I managed to participate in two bounty companies. So far, it is difficult to say that I will come from them, since tokens are not yet traded on the exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

actually, all crypto in the market are low, you'd better sell them before, when their prices are high, but for now, its really better to hold it, dont make such rush decisions. you have to be patient.

achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

As for me i always sell most of my coins that are of low value and invest them in most of the new ico that have a promising future that i am sure of. for instance, early this year i participated in one bounty which had a very promising future i sld most of my low value coin and the invested also the Ico as i talk to you right now the value of that coin have sky rocked more than 80% of what i bought and is still going up. so i advice you sell coins with low value and invest on those that will benefit you. but if you participate in a bounty and you got you reward, you should make some finding about them and the future of their coin if it is promising then you can go ahead and hold the coin a little longer.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

It is kind of difficult to tell, the rewards I will get will be distributed in a few months, in that amount of time a lot of things on the market can change leading me to a change of plans, I may wait for the campaigns to end to start making some strategy.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

Having too many low quality coins may lead to an disadvantage too, it might get tough to handle them. Try to invest them in stocks or maybe on crypt gambles, or just sell them off. And as for the high quality ones, HODL, and then sell them when the price increases.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

My advise to bounty hunters and airdrop seekers is to choose a trusted managers. Even the project is so cool and good if the manager not going to pay its so useless. And also choose for the very good project, an active project that has seem to be promising project that pays legit.
modmalaney

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

selling less attractive and not potentially then use to buy a better one. It is a good thing to do in a situation like this. But if it has a good potential and has a pretty good team too behind it then it is more resistant and waits the price will rise higher.
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

I think there are very few excellent new projects at the moment, so when we get bounty tokens or shorts, we should sell them immediately to get the benefits. If you hold them for a long time, you may not get anything. .
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

My strategy is that, before I join to a specific bounty I am always checking the project itself whether the project has a potential to succeed. I think that's the first strategy, find bounty and airdrops to join which can give you profit.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

Its good to sell airdrops coins for a top 20 coins thats my strategy but also it is good to invest to newly added coins so you can buy it in a cheaper price and hodl it till the launch of their platform !
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

I think holding a bounty token is not a good choice, because there are only a few bounty items in this market that are good, and a large number of bounty items will fall to a large extent after the exchange, so I think They should be sold immediately when we receive the bounty token.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Before joining the bounty, make sure you understand about the project itself. Why? Because your income depends on the success of the project itself
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

personally, after getting paid from the bounty or airdrop I will see the price of the coin in the market. if the price is high then I will immediately sell it. but if the price is cheap I will hold it until the price rise and I will follow another bounty to get another coin. I think selling the coins at the low prices is the wrong thing. that way it makes the price of the coins are getting down.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

I am sure ruling out airdrops. I have joined lots of them with little or nothing to show for it. Join the bounties instead, fill out the media and sig campaign if slots are still available, and that is it.
Cardan0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Going for gathering coin drops by means of giveaways effectively requires mostly commitment and leniency to produce decent profit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: