Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bounty and how much we can earn?  (Read 353 times)
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Since there are a lot of fraudulent bounty rewards now, if you want to get rewards every month, you can only rely on increasing the number of bounty missions!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Bounty is a reward for people who advertising project. It mean we have to do the task that Bounty Manager require to earn the stake/tokens.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

Bounty is an opportunity to gain tokens from them and to gain also money by simply doing their tasks like by joininh social media campaign the only thing you need is to promote and advertise their project in your own social media account and after that you need to wait until the ico end for you to earn token/money from them
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

The bounty is to the means the promotion of a project. Before made ico then the developers promote the project beforehand that many who participated in ico the project.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

as i am noy well familiar with bounty campaign it is very unknown to me.recently i have join some bounty campaign.as i am spending time with the bounty campaign i want to know what is bounty and why it used for new lunching company.another thing is that if i join a bounty campaign then how much i can earn as weekly basis from a bounty campaign.
please share some idea or link that will help me to learn
Bounties are the rewards you get by participating in the promotion of a project.  The most bounties are bitcointalk signature and avatar campaigns,  tweeting and facebook posting and share.  You can get good rewards if you know how to select good project.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

Bounty is where you do a specific task where most of it is really just posting. It is not a hard to do but it's very long and you are in risk of not getting paid if you don't know how to determine a good project. Usually, you can earn $1k and below for a bounty that last 4- 10 months.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

I can not believe that now we can earn good money on the bounty. Now there are a lot of good services that promote projects better than a bunch of bounty hunters. Upvotes.io can help in Reddit.
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

You can simply understand that it is an advertising program for the ICO project, and you need to accomplish some tasks in order to get the "bounty". There are many tasks that they require, and you can read them on their official notice.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

as i am noy well familiar with bounty campaign it is very unknown to me.recently i have join some bounty campaign.as i am spending time with the bounty campaign i want to know what is bounty and why it used for new lunching company.another thing is that if i join a bounty campaign then how much i can earn as weekly basis from a bounty campaign.
please share some idea or link that will help me to learn
just partcipate 2 or bounty campaign in social media campaign to maximize your reward, and if possible join in signature campaign because it has high pool allocation. Choose bounty wisely with high chance of succeeding.
Albibinos

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

And the real question being "is it worth it?", could look like yes but I don't know, it seems exhausting to me in the long run. Is it really really worth it ?
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

the earning in bounty is depending on how ico is going.. or if the ICO is successful.. you can see how much you can earn if the ico is doing well and after you sell your coin... you better to try joining ico so you can see how much you can earn.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

The bounty mission can help the ICO project achieve good publicity, but the rewards of the bounty hunter are changed with the ICO token!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: