Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Get Referrals?  (Read 101 times)
dr.inder (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Hello Everyone,
I really dont know if the topic of my post fits in this forum or not but it's really a question that Im having in my mind as Im moving all alone in this world of crypto currency making mistakes and learning from it and I hope all the legends superior than me have also gone through the same process. Can you all legends (if possible) provide some guidence on making referrals please. I'm sorry if I didn't use the correct word (referrals) or if my topic sounds wrong. I'm still in learning phase and still learning from my mistake.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

First, don't post your referral links with each of your post because it's against the forum rule.
4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

You can ask people to sign under your referral but you have to return percentage of it so you both can have the advantage.

Signature for rent
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

Create a group to earn money in this world of crypto. You can learn,share and Return percentage of it so both of you can have more profits.
shamzon

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

You can get lots of referrals by sharing links on social media, in articles or in forums, or if you have a blog with many visitors every day you will easily get it
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

Hello Everyone,
I really dont know if the topic of my post fits in this forum or not but it's really a question that Im having in my mind as Im moving all alone in this world of crypto currency making mistakes and learning from it and I hope all the legends superior than me have also gone through the same process. Can you all legends (if possible) provide some guidence on making referrals please. I'm sorry if I didn't use the correct word (referrals) or if my topic sounds wrong. I'm still in learning phase and still learning from my mistake.

Thanks!

i think it's very easy, you can go to google.com then you type in the keyword that you want to find the information then add (bitcointalk.org) behind the keyword you entered.

some rules in this forum that you must know  Wink

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.
2. No zero value posts or threads, like "SELL SELL SELL"
3. No pointless or uninteresting threads.
4. No referral code spam
5. No NSFW content
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

you should make a new community. which contains new people in the world of cryptocurrency.
for example, creating a telegram group and you invite the closest people to register from your referral link.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

For you to get referrals in crypto, you can start by sharing links on social media, in articles or in the bitcointalkforum. You can also get referrals by creating a new group or community.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

There are some ways to get refferals:
1. You can get them if you have account in social media with a big number of followers (real followers, that are interesting in your content).
2, Create your own group in Telegram or another messenger and also ask people to join there.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

One of the best ways is to create or get a telegram channel with a good number of members , People usually check their phones more than computers , another way is to create a website or get one , that one could work too but websites are very competitive since google rank pages based on SEO and you need to be better than other websites in your subject , I still suggest telegram channel , best of luck.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
accmmooftra

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Follow me, to find more referrals is very hard, it takes us very much time, it's easy if you famous, or your referrals aren't intelligent to find a good campaign. many peoples join MMO, if they know how to make much money --> you can't refer them, if they don't have a lot of knowledge about MMO --> only you have profit. I like bounty campaign, although it takes me much time, but I don't worry about finding the referral to increase my profit. It's comfortable! Grin Wink
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
First, this isn't a proper board to post up this thing which it has nothing to do with service discussion. This would be fitted on off-topic section.
Answering you question then there are lots of various ways on how you would spread up your referral link either on forums,making your own blog, youtube video with a catchy niche connected into your referral link.
I do admit that referring thing isn't my line because I'm not really good on convincing people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

I have the group in Facebook where sharing the way to get token free aout Airdop or Bounty. And when i share the great airdop, the link to register is my referral link. I think it is the good way to get the referral: share to everyone and everyone will follow you.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

You should create a group in social media about the way to make money with bounty or airdrop and then you can post your referral link there. That's how people get referrals now. It will good if you could invite as many people as you can to the group and show them the profits of doing bounty. But don't trick them about the airdrop!!!!
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

The way to get recommendations is very simple. Most of the projects will give you some recommended code in your link. What you need is to find the person who uses the code!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: