Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 11:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to sell AVINOC tokens?  (Read 272 times)
Bitza07

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Is also on coinbe.net, the price is the same
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

This is actually my first time of hearing about this project. Check to see if it is listed on any of the exchanges. Exchanges are an easy way to trade your tokens for other coins. If it is indeed listed on any of the exchanges, then you can create an account with them if you haven't already, and then trade the tokens for what ever other coin you want.
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

You can go to LATOKEN and exchange it. Good luck to you.
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

Currently, Avinoc token is listed on latoken.com and coinbe.net and is also on coinmarketcap com. And will be listed on other top exchanges soon. But I'll advice against dumping those valuable tokens right now. The official worth of avinoc token is supposed to be 1 avinoc = $1 but it is currently being dumped at 1 avinoc = $0.03, which is not a good value for that coin. Hold you coin, so the value will grow and then you can sell to make good profits. But if you really wanna sell, you can go ahead and visit those exchanges, create an account/login if you've already registered with them and trade. Good luck.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I saw the bad news of this project long ago, and now the coins it sends are very worthless, which is a waste of time.
kren27

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Currently, Avinoc token is listed on latoken.com and coinbe.net and is also on coinmarketcap com. And will be listed on other top exchanges soon. But I'll advice against dumping those valuable tokens right now. The official worth of avinoc token is supposed to be 1 avinoc = $1 but it is currently being dumped at 1 avinoc = $0.03, which is not a good value for that coin. Hold you coin, so the value will grow and then you can sell to make good profits. But if you really wanna sell, you can go ahead and visit those exchanges, create an account/login if you've already registered with them and trade. Good luck.

They released like around 1 billion avinocs so I cant really imagine that it will get to the  $1 per Avinoc in terms of pricing. though I still have mine. Only around 160ish , I'll hold it for now and wait until it reached about $0.20-$0.30 (if it will happen lol),  then I'll sell it by then
salwaaulia (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:45:36 AM

Hi friends, can anyone help provide information, where can we sell AVINOC tokens?
I thank you for your attention. Wink Wink Wink

Did you try etherdelta?
Its a marketplace/exchange for tokens. I go there and trade ERC20 tokens. If you need a quick guide just google.
Good luck.

Thank you very much for the information
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

Have you tried forkdelta or etherdelta? Try those exchanges or other black market if you really want to sell your avinoc. Better still you can hold till they are listed in better exchange.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

Hi friends, can anyone help provide information, where can we sell AVINOC tokens?
I thank you for your attention. Wink Wink Wink

I think there are two options for you:
1. Sell now when it is listed on the exchange
2. Wait for the market to stabilize and high prices will then sell
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

avinoc token is listed in coinbe and forkdelta latoken, but I think the price is still too cheap, I also have a few coins, and still keep it, who knows later it will be expensive coins  Cheesy

BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

OK, I have haven't heard of this project until now, but I think you can sell them the same way you sell every other token. Make sure they are already enlisted in any of the exchanges, then you can trade them for any of your top coins and then convert to USD. It is as simple as that. However if it is not on any exchange yet, you might have to wait for that to happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: