Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STANDARTA TOKEN 11000 = $11000 FREE  (Read 131 times)
ACHANCE (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Hi Everybody

The Standarta Token goes online. As I am already part of the Standarta Community, I can send out invitations, so that every invited user gets 11000 coins for free. I get 550 coins for every invitation, so that it is a win-win situation. If you want Infos about the token have a look here. The value of each coin is set to 1$ at the beginning.
If you want to know more about the coin, have a look at this video.
https://youtu.be/D1prclizSHQ

What do you have to do to register?

1. Send me a message with your email address, I will only use it for invitation and delete the message afterwards.
2. Register on standarta.io and get your 11000 coins. Please be aware, that there is a KYC process like on every crypto currency plattform and you need to upload either your passport, id card or driver's license including a selfie.

Best regards
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

Hi Everybody

The Standarta Token goes online. As I am already part of the Standarta Community, I can send out invitations, so that every invited user gets 11000 coins for free. I get 550 coins for every invitation, so that it is a win-win situation. If you want Infos about the token have a look here. The value of each coin is set to 1$ at the beginning.

1. Send me a message with your email address, I will only use it for invitation and delete the message afterwards.
2. Register on standarta.io and get your 11000 coins. Please be aware, that there is a KYC process like on every crypto currency plattform and you need to upload either your passport, id card or driver's license including a selfie.

Best regards

nice way of collecting IDs...

Only idiots would be giving their personal details in exchange for some dodgy worthless tokens...

Roll Eyes
ACHANCE (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Hi Everybody

Best regards

nice way of collecting IDs...

Only idiots would be giving their personal details in exchange for some dodgy worthless tokens...

Roll Eyes

i missed bitcoin  in 2010  and so i was idiot that time   
but do not want  miss any chance again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: