Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CASE > Clixco.in @Mods, Lock/trash the ANN, ban the OP.  (Read 223 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

Giving reward for "reporting" your daily earnings, a smart way to bump the ANN thread but...

The ANN: [ANN] ✅ CLIXCO.IN ✅- Advertise your project instant- CPC starts from 5 satoshi !
The Manager: iconzi

Proof:

Special for Bitcointalk members

• -  Register and get your Pioneer membership. Also you will get 2000 Satoshi Advertising balance, which you can use to promote your website.
  • -  Surf At least 30 Ads everyday and post your username here, We will give 100 Satoshi Bonus in your balance
  • -  Post about your daily earnings here, 1 user will randomly get 1000 Satoshi In their balance

In addition, seems that this is a scam project too. Not 100% confirmed but it looks like one:

Hi, could you please tell me why was changed the minimum withdraw limit on 40000 satoshi?
It was 20 000. I just reached it and decided to withdraw but was surprised to see this message -    Error! Your minimum withdrawal limit is 40000 satoshis

Than you in advance for your reply!
Best regards,
Daniela

What is announced in the ANN is >

• Advertiser can promote from as low as BTC0.00000005 or 5 Satoshi CPC for 5 second ads.
  • Members can earn up to BTC0.00000500 per visit
  • & minimum payout is BTC0.0002 instantly !

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Good catch. It's clear that they are partially bumping their ANN thread. They are rewarding for reply about daily earning. Is it necessary? I don't think. Since this kind of case not moderated by forum, hope DT member's will tag them. On the other hand I was reported some similar case, but report was unhandled by moderator. I believe personally, this kind of special case should be handle by moderator to. There is clear sign that they are trying to bumping ANN.

I would like to  request moderator for this kind of case should be consider removed thread. And OP should be ban temporary.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

It is as like as bumping service of ann thread. Which is regarded as an scam attempt. In this case I think this should be posted on the scam accusation board.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I think I have to bump this because no actions are taken yet.
The today's statistics :
Replies> 1102   Views >11616

Let me just remind you what theymos said about it.

You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

another bump.

Post about your daily earnings here, 1 user will randomly get 1000 Satoshi In their balance

Isn't this against the rules?? It's a smart way of bumping your Ann but there's still reward for bumping it.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

Hello everyone, normally i dont post or contribute much on forums but i wanted to inform you all for my experience on clixcoin. On the announcements section it has almost 60 page topic and people seems to be interested in this so i will try to warn for the ones who wants to put time in this.

I was working on their system for a while, paid few hundred dollars to promote my membership and gain references to ``earn more`` as they advertised. When i was happy with my reference amount, i wanted to upgrade my account to "Diamond Membership" for 0.01 BTC , paid this amount to them on top of all the expenses i made so far.

Basically you get double the amounts of satoshi for every ad your referral sees with that membership upgrade, 20 times more then regular membership as advertised. After upgrading my account nothing has changed. With my more then 200 referrals and more then 1000 clicks by them , i still earn as a regular member , which makes about 7$ per month with all that referrals and clicks you personally have.

In site support i believe someone who sits on his computer after school or work everyday for few hours who is not capable of helping anyone.

I opened a ticket which i couldnt get answer for days now.

Even if you are a regular member who wants to click to earn few satoshi, they made withdrawal limit 40.000 Satoshi , so as a regular user it would take you to click all the ads, twice a day for few hours during 60 days just be able to withdraw in 2 months what you earned which is about 3$ .

You can see screenshots below. I will leave it up to you decide if this is legit or scam.

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=18_2139.png

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=18_1652.png

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=18_3779.png

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=18_4466.png

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=18_5845.png

Yeb looks like a Big Scam thing too!

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

Yeb looks like a Big Scam thing too!

So many other threads got removed, just wondering why this one is still up?? Many have reported that it's scam too, but Im trying to get it removed based on the fact that is giving a reward for posting on the Ann thread.

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 01:55:19 PM by Lafu

Working on it and report all !  maybe we will get it nuked this way !

Update :
I have reported a few and they got deleted!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Username : fauwil
Ads surfed today : 51 (total : 4092)
Daily Earnings : 266 (total : 27590)
Special for Bitcointalk members

-  Register and get your Pioneer membership. Also you will get 2000 Satoshi Advertising balance, which you can use to promote your website.
-  Surf At least 30 Ads everyday and post your username here, We will give 100 Satoshi Bonus in your balance
-  Post about your daily earnings here, 1 user will randomly get 1000 Satoshi In their balance

Are Moderator Drunk Huh Huh Huh?

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Are Moderator Drunk Huh Huh Huh?

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

I know why the mods don't want to lock/trash the thread. It's in the Games and Rounds section. I don't really know how this ANN ended up there but, I see the point now.
I guess this case is closed now.

I'll just keep my eyes on the project in case the move the ANN back to the ANN section, where it used to be.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: