Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:01:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19345 times)
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I buy altcoins especially if the price of BTC is kind of stable or on its sideways movement. It is because i believe that it's the time when people in BTC moves to altcoins.

Yes, I think every time the bear market emerges its a good opportunity for investors to accumulate more coins, you just really need to be confident that its worth investing in those coins.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

I think it’s better to buy bitcoin or coins popular of to buy altcoin. It is the price altcoin in a state of good remember bitcoin is not stable, but when bitcoin increased then altcoin will decline.
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

if I think the right time to buy the altcoin is that we have to know that the price of the altcoin is rising or falling, now if we want to buy it when the altcoin is going down and if we want to sell it wait until it rises, so we have to wait when we buy it so be patient wait until the price goes up
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Yes, this is really a good time to buy altcoins and also bitcoin. The price is at very very low. However, I think the price can still be lower so I will wait more time. Maybe it will continue to decrease and will increase in Winter
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

Now most altcoins have fallen in price because the market is falling and they are much lower than their real price, so now it's a good idea to buy them. When the market starts to grow, the price of some of altcoins will grow.

I advise you to pay attention to ETH, MTC, OAX (they will have a good Airdrop!), ZEC, ABYSS...

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
diedvw96

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

Yes, but you have to be careful as what coin do you pick, try to choose a well-established coin for starter coins like XMR, as it’s been stable (for this market), and steadily growing. It’s also the most private of privacy coins, and it’s not going anywhere.I have read a lot of VEN  and liking it so far, but it gets way more hype than WTC, which is better in my opinion. WTC makes their own RFID chips which are Patented and the only ones in the world that can read/write directly onto the blockchain without extra application layers. Since they manufacture their own chips, they can offer them at a cheaper price than competitors. They also have a laundry list of partnerships, and they have contracts signed with a few large companies, and Chinese municipal governments to create smart cities and smart oceans through the internet of things.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

do you still believe in the continuation of cryptocurrency in the future? I see lots of bitcoins that are not claimed and without owners, and the current stock volume is very low

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

i think, its not the time yet, bitcoin and most of the altcoins have a great decreased since 3 days ago, and i think there's still a chance of the market price for going down again, its maybe good for buy some, and you can buy again after the price going down, remember to never buy all in.

But, if your perception is for long term investment, then, right now is a good time to buy

Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

I would buy Bitcoin right now.  Wait for the market to turn.  Then at that point buy alt coin.  Nothing is gonna move without Bitcoin moving first unless you bought a 1 off coin that had news.  I would stay out of alts right now and stay in BTC. 
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
I think that still have to wait a while ... until the bitcoin price drops to $ 6000 and after that can buy top altcoins. Now it's too early to buy.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

If you think there is an ICO that is very good, has a great project yet you didn't got in time for the ICO.
well you should follow it, wait for the listing.
wait for a week or 2... there will be a massive dump once the bounty tokens release..
the buy at dip... that is one of the best time to get in.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

In my opinion now is a good time to buy alts. But we must bear in mind that this will be an investment for a long time. After such a fall of the market will take a long time to return to previous levels.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

I think so but not good for all altcoin. You only should focus on good altcoins like ETH, XRP, ADA,....only, don't try to risk your money in a new altcoin although price is dumping really hard at the moment. Of course after a big dump, it'll be a big pump but not for all cryptocurrency so be careful

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

I would not rush to buy altcoins now. We have to wait for bitcoin to start moving up.The fall can still continue.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

I think so but not good for all altcoin. You only should focus on good altcoins like ETH, XRP, ADA,....only, don't try to risk your money in a new altcoin although price is dumping really hard at the moment. Of course after a big dump, it'll be a big pump but not for all cryptocurrency so be careful

Yes we should not risk our hard earned money by trying to experiment with the new altcoins or in other words do not inver into cheap altcoins assuming it will give more profit as the market is getting more volatile. Invest into top top altcoins instead of cheap altcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

Yes this ia the ultimate time to buy the cryptocurrency. As market is red for a long time.and it nay go green soon. We have to fill our pocket as market goex green we have to act accordingly.
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

it is hard to know which is the right time. but the fact that prices are very low compared to the old one. It's a buying opportunity.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project.  P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
David Corney

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

Yes, in my opinion, now is the right time to buy altcoint. For now, the coint price is still falling, buy altcoint, then invest, while waiting for the market to rise, you can sell it.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Yes, this time I bought Altcoins and Bitcoin while the price was decreasing and it was also unpredictable whether it would rise even worse than now. So, let's see the market price is hopefully hopefully not volatile anymore.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: